剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
(艾弗格雷兹沼泽)
时间紧迫
Hey. Ticktock goes the clock.
-不能等我先吃完吗 -上车再吃
Can I at least finish this first? You can finish it in the car.
天啊 我们不是会准时到吗
Jesus, are we not on time?
世上没有准时这种事 不是早到就是迟到
There's no such thing as on time. You're either early, or you're late.
而我们会提早抵达你要去的地方
And where you're going, we're gonna be early.
可以在下一个休息站停车吗
Can we pull over at the next rest stop?
你的口吻跟我移送过的逃犯一模一样
You sound like every fugitive I ever transported--
拼命拖延 苦苦哀求 想要伺机
stalling, pleading, looking for their chance
从厕所窗户逃跑
to give me a slip out the bathroom window.
你要送我去的地方跟监狱没什么两样
Place you're shipping me off to might as well be a prison.
网站上看起来蛮宜人的
Website made it look quite pleasant.
我会被限制行动 手♥机♥也会被没收
They won't let you leave. And they take your phone.
听起来宛如天堂
Sounds like heaven.
少了手♥机♥根本撑不下去 没有手♥机♥的话要怎么联络你
You wouldn't last an hour without your phone. How else would you get the call?
联络我什么 你要打给我 传简讯就好 你现在很少传了
What call? Your call? All you do is text, and you barely do that anymore.
不是我要打给你 他们得通知你噩耗 拜托 爸 我不想去
Not my call, the call. Come on, Dad, I don't want to do this.
你下回应该不会这么冲动
I'm guessing you'll think about that
-出手揍别的女生了吧 -我根本没对她怎样
next time you consider punching a girl in the face. I barely touched her.
-你打断人家的鼻梁 -她活该
You broke her nose. She deserved it.
-那不是重点 -你现在的口气跟妈好像
That's not the point. Now you sound like Mom.
她跟胡子跑去加勒比海逍遥 我却得接受矫正治疗
She and the Stache go to the Caribbean, and I get conversion therapy.
是去参加营队 薇拉
It's camp, Willa.
我为什么不能住你家
Why can't I just stay with you?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
待在车上
Stay put.
看到我手上的家伙了吗
See what I got here?
来做个交易吧
We gonna do a little trade--
拿一辆货卡换你的车
let you have a pickup for that there.
你有意见吗
You see a problem with that?
他一定没意见
Nah, he don't see a problem with that...
除非他想看到这个小美女受伤
unless he wants to see this fine young thing get hurt.
放下手♥枪♥
Drop the pistol.
踢过来
Kick it over.
你呢
How about you?
看到了吗
See what I got here?
那个「小美女」是我的女儿 所以你们给我小心一点
That "young thing" is my daughter. So we're all gonna stay real frosty
你们不会想在短吻鳄出没地 待上好几个小时
'cause you don't want to spend hours out in gator country waitin'
等人来带你们去拘留所
to get hauled off to the local shithole.
只要你们帮我 我也会礼尚往来 我保证
If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. You have my word.
在我的家乡 承诺没有意义
Yeah, where I'm from, that don't mean shit.
你是哪里人
Where is that?
(底特律郊外37哩处)
还有很多地方可以加油
Plenty of other spots.
没关系
I'm good.
这头鹿有四个…是五个鹿角尖才对
Got here a little four-point, five-point.
等等 混♥蛋♥ 快回来
Hey, hey! You piece of shit! Get back here!
克莱门特曼塞尔 第二次录音
Clement Mansell, take two.
(密西根州 底特律)
这是待审案件表的内容 你一点半有午餐餐叙
Here's what's on the docket. And you have a lunch at 1:30.
卖♥♥♥车♥的教你怎么用应用程式了吗
You have the dealership talk you through the app?
只要按个钮 就会发动引擎
Just push the button. It goes vroom.
你看看
Look at all this.
只要按个钮 就会发动引擎
Just push the button, it goes vroom?
好 那…
Okay. And...
(远端发动引擎)
好
okay.
可恶…
Motherfu--
(第三巡回法♥院♥)
全体起立
All rise.
威恩郡第三巡回法♥院♥
Third Circuit Judicial Court of Wayne County,
由艾文盖法官大人主持…对
presided over by the Honorable Judge Alvin Guy-- Yep.
法官大人 检方想提延期审理动议
Your Honor, the prosecution would like to ask for a continuance.
-为什么 -有鉴于最近的状况
What the hell for? Well, in light of the recent events...
状况 你指的是我今天早上差点被炸死
Events? You mean that someone tried to blow me up this morning?
请在场的人搞懂一件事
I want everyone here to get one thing straight right now.
本庭在这个有种族歧视的城市
I have thrived in this racist-ass city
跟这个有种族歧视的制度里 30几年来小有成就
in this racist-ass system for over 30 years.
区区一颗汽车炸♥弹♥ 无法阻止我伸张正义
Gonna take more than a car bomb to keep me from meting out justice.
都听清楚了吗
Now, are we all clear?
-是 法官大人 -是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
开始吧
Let's get it on.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
法官大人 检方要传副法警雷兰吉文斯
Your Honor, we call Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
你什么时候发现被告是逃犯
So when did you realize
并且有密西根州发出的逮捕令
the defendant was a fugitive with Michigan warrants?
我联络警局时 他们提到有他的协寻通报
When I called it in, I was informed there was a BOLO on him.
法官大人 被告是两次判刑确定的毒贩
Your Honor, the defendant is a twice-convicted narcotics dealer
他曾经逃亡 要是再有机会 恐也有逃亡之虞
who ran once and, given a chance, will do so again.
除此之外 我方要增加佛罗里达州的指控
In addition, we're adding the Florida charges
包括使用致命的武器攻击未遂 与绑♥架♥未遂
of assault with a deadly weapon and attempted kidnapping.
检方建议驳回交保声请
The state recommends bail be denied.
本庭非常震惊
I'm shocked.
威尔德小姐 希望你没有需要补充说明的地方
Ms. Wilder, nothing to add, I hope?
只有几个问题 法官大人
Just a few questions, Your Honor.
法警 早安
Marshal, good morning.
早安
Good mornin'.
拘留我的当事人之后
So, after you placed my client into custody,
你是否等候执法人员抵达
you waited for law enforcement?
调度中心说他们一小时后才会到
Dispatch said they were an hour out.
我觉得为了你的当事人着想
I thought it was in your client's best interests
我最好加速处理
I expedite the process.
所以你带他们去法♥院♥
So you took them to the courthouse?
我开车送他跟他的兄弟去法♥院♥
I drove him and his road dog to the courthouse,
他们两个在那里都接受传讯
where they were both arraigned.
直接前往法♥院♥
Straight to the courthouse?
差不多
Pretty much.
报到时限是早上九点整
Registration deadline was 9:00 a.m. sharp.
我是副法警 有要务在身而耽搁了
I'm a Deputy U.S. Marshal. I was hung up on official duty.
这样你应该发挥强大的权力 想办法准时抵达
In that case, perhaps you should have used your vast powers to get here on time.
没有准时这种事
No such thing as on time.
所以试着送令嫒过去之后
So, after you tried to drop your daughter off,
你就带鲍尔先生去法♥院♥
then you took Mr. Power to the courthouse.
差不多
Pretty much.
好 我信守承诺了
Okay. As promised.
要是我的双手恢复自♥由♥ 我绝对不会放过你
I get out these handcuffs, I'm lighting your bitch ass up.
泰隆 我打算这么处理 我会解开你的手铐
Tyrone, here's how we're gonna play this. Gonna unlock your hands.
要是你敢轻举妄动 就要麻烦你去待后车厢了
If you don't behave, you're gonna spend a little time in the trunk.
你帮我买♥♥三重牛排乳酪汉堡了吗
You got my triple steak cheeseburger?
还有细薯条跟两杯柳橙冰沙
And skinny fries and two orange freezes.
混♥蛋♥ 我要的是福来鸡
Motherfucker, I wanted Chick-fil-A!
给我坐下
Sit your ass down.
有谁想补充吗
Somebody got something they want to add?
法警
Marshal...
你说那天天气炎热
you said it was hot that day.
有吗
Did I?
对 你在书面证词里提到 因为天气的缘故
Yes. In your written statement, you said that it was in the best interest
为了我当事人着想 最好开车送他们过去
of my client to drive them due to the weather.
法官大人 关连性
Your Honor, relevance?
赶快切入重点
Wherever this is going, get there.
气温96度 法官大人 湿度是百分之90
96 degrees, Your Honor, with 90% humidity.
所以你跟令嫒悠闲地吃着午餐
So, while you were having your leisurely lunch with your daughter,
却把我的当事人丢在车上
you left my client in your car.
我要补充说明 我提供了柳橙冰沙 窗户也开了一条缝
With an orange freeze and the window cracked, I might add.
在一辆闷热的黑色轿车后座
In the back seat of a hot black sedan.
-反对 -没错
Yeah! Objection!
法警 你是否威胁我的当事人
Uh, Marshal, did you ever threaten my client?
这…
Well--
你是否曾威胁要把他塞进后车厢
Did you at any time threaten to put him in the trunk of a car?
我记得你的当事人 一副凶神恶煞的模样
It's my recollection your client was behaving in a threatening manner.
所以你本来打算
So you were going to put
把一名黑人男子塞进你的后车厢
a Black man in the trunk of your car?
有必要的话 我也会把白人男子塞进去
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表