剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
to take you shopping.
我把欠税缴清了
I paid the lien.
我今天下午缴清了
I paid it this afternoon.
那你干嘛回来找我
Then why you come back, then?
如果你不想跟我复合的话
If you wasn't about me and you...
我们夫妻一起齐心协力吧 宝贝
Wilder & Wilder, baby.
我是来告诉你如果你再来找我
I came here to tell you that if you ever come up to me
又想跟我要钱 我一定会去告你的密
asking me for money again, I am going to snitch on you
就像威廉欧尼尔告佛莱德汉普顿的密
like William O'Neal did Fred Hampton,
然后我会来这里放火烧了你整个衣柜
and then I'm gonna come over here and burn your whole fucking closet.
你太不理性了
Now you getting emotional.
没错
That's true...
因为我需要一个诚实的人
Because I need honesty.
我真的以为那个人会是你
And I really thought that was you.
可是却不是这样
But it's not.
我受够了 而且我破产了 我居然破产了
And I'm done. And I'm broke. I'm broke!
但我一定会给你钱的
But I would pay...
我会花钱让你再也无法来纠缠我
I would pay to make sure that you are nothing more than a memory.
卡洛琳
Carolyn! Carolyn!
卡莉
Carrie!
卡莉
Carrie!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
晚安 伯特
Evening, Burt.
酒吧
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, honey?
叫那个女人有点礼貌
Tell that heifer to go buy herself some manners.
把小本子拿给我 那个法官的小本子
I want to see that book... The judge's book.
你哭了吗 宝贝
You been crying, baby girl?
我不是…我不是要拿走 只是…想看看
I don't-- I don't want to take it. I just-- I just want to see it.
连声招呼都不打
Ain't even gonna say hello, huh?
我总是照顾每一个人…
I take care of everybody.
我受够了
I'm done.
你想跟我们合作
So you want in?
让当事人来为你服务
Be a client to your client?
我知道你缺钱 -不是这样…
I know you need the bread. -No, no.
我要那个法官的缺
I want that bench.
就是这股气势 威尔德法官 这才像话…
There you go, Judge Wilder. Now, that's what I'm talking about.
一个女人得利用手边的资源 来达到自己的目的
Woman got to use what she got to get just what she want.
好了 大明星 快拿出来
All right, James Brown, just let me see it.
尽管看 但这是我们的金库
You can take a look at it, but this is our pouch of diamonds.
所以别擅自勒索任何一个人
So don't go after anybody without telling me first.
城里的人都被列在这个小本子里了
The whole city is in this book.
你看到对你有帮助的人了吗
You see somebody could help you?
如果耶利哥真有城墙
If there's a wall in Jericho...
接下来一定会崩毁
it's about to tumble down.
给薇拉 小家伙 很想你 你好吗
现在不想聊天 谢了 再见
玛丽艾莉丝 只会跟我讨论痛苦或死亡的话题
Mary Alice only speaks to me on pain of death,
她一定是想藉这个机会 让我今晚非常难受
so she must've figured this'd mess up my night pretty good.
自私的我却很高兴 我是雷兰 -雷蒙
Selfishly, I'm glad she did. Raylan. Raymond.
请给我苏打水加莱姆
Soda water and lime for me.
没问题 -对 我也想戒酒
You got it. Yeah, quitting is on my list.
有什么可以效劳的地方 雷兰
So how can I help you, Raylan?
你跟克莱门特曼塞尔交手过
You tangled with Clement Mansell.
你指的是谁
Remind me.
俄克拉荷马野人 跟破坏帮一伙的
Oklahoma Wildman. Ran with the Wrecking Crew.
破坏帮攻进一间藏♥毒♥屋 克莱门特杀了其中四个人
Wrecking Crew raided a stash house. Clement killed four of 'em.
第五个人幸存下来 刚好还能够指认他
Fifth one lived long enough, put a finger on him.
他也因此被逮
A-a-and he went up for that.
但是没拘留太久 -制度本来就有缺陷
Not for long, he didn't. Hey, the system has its flaws.
写信督促自己选区的国会议员吧
You write your congressman.
不是制度的问题 而是他
Not the system, it's him.
你想了解俄克拉荷马野人什么地方
So what do you want to know about the Oklahoma Wildman?
都在里头 我原本的案件档案都写得清清楚楚
It's all there. I left my old case files clean.
我想问的不是那些 而是想知道还少了什么东西
I ain't got those kind of questions. I want to know what's missing,
我为什么得提防每一个人 还有局面怎么会弄得这么糟
why I think I can't trust anybody, why it's all a shit sandwich.
看看你 还是充满热忱
Look at you, still giving a fuck.
我尽量
I try.
你很像我刚入行的时候 不过你年纪不小了
Ah, you remind me of me, man, when I started out, except you're old.
要是这个王八蛋赢了 我晚上一定睡不安稳
I ain't gonna sleep at night, this son of a bitch wins.
以前…
Back in the day...
我刚当警♥察♥时
First started out,
跟我交手的人名叫佛莱迪凯克
guy I tangled with... Freddy Keck was his name.
他还蛮帅气的
He was cute.
佛莱迪有天晚上 开枪打破我前面的窗户
You know, Freddy shot through my front window one night,
不是想杀了我 而是在下战帖
not to kill. More like, "Come on, man, let's do it,"
感觉很随兴 像玩牛仔和印地安人
like it wasn't nothing-- cowboys and Indians.
除了…
Except...
佛莱迪不可小觑 他是个冷血杀手
Freddy was for real-- a stone killer.
你是怎么抓到他的 -我们没办法抓他
How'd you get him? -Eh, we couldn't.
你们没抓到他 -我说的是没办法
You didn't get him? -I said we couldn't.
后来怎么了 -他有天晚上跑来我家
So what happened? Showed up at my house one night.
他不想再跟你玩游戏了
He got tired of the game?
我知道自己厌倦了
I know I was.
但他邀我坐下来喝杯酒
But he says we're gonna sit and have a drink.
他说整件事完全搞错了
It was all a big mix-up.
还说如果…我有幽默感 我就看得出来这整件事非常可笑
Said if--if I had any sense of humor, I'd see how comical the whole thing was.
他开始聊了起来
He's chattering away.
他走到我的吧台后面 要伸手往下拿东西
Yeah, he walks behind my bar, reaches down,
然后…我就对他开枪了
and then... I shot him.
他要拔枪攻击你 -我对他开了枪
He drew on you. -Eh, I shot him.
他拿枪指着你
He had a gun on you.
我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
他拿的好像是开瓶器
Think it was a church key.
他手里拿着开瓶器
He had a bottle opener in his hand?
对 我记忆所及…
Yeah. What I remember is...
他还继续在说话
He's still talking.
胸口中弹 眼睛睁得很大 却还是在说话
Hole in his chest, eyes wide open, still talking.
我不知道他在说什么 也不知道他是在对谁说话
I don't know what he was saying or who he was saying it to.
我…我不在乎 他就是说个不停…
I-I didn't care. The guy would never shut up.
总之 我用那个开瓶器清了我的指甲
Anyway... I cleaned my fingernails with the bottle opener, and...
就这样
That was that.
我之后睡得非常安稳
And I sleep just like a baby.
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表