剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
该死 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit! Son of a bitch!
这可是我新买♥♥的凯迪拉克
This is my new motherfucking Cadillac!
-你没事吧 -没事
You okay? Yeah.
是吗
You hurt?
这个混♥蛋♥到底是谁
This motherfucker.
没事了
It's over.
小心
Look out!
这是什么
Well, what do we got here?
我可以马上离开 装作什么也没看到
I can walk away right now. Never saw a thing.
下车
Get out.
带我去你男友住的地方
Show me where your boyfriend lives.
他做的是正派的工作吗
He legit?
我从没遇过正派经营的黑人富豪
'Cause I never met a Black man with this kind of money that was legit.
或许你见过的黑人不够多
Maybe you need to meet more Black men.
他做的是什么生意 赌博 贩毒
What was he in--numbers, dope?
天啊 居然找这种男人 我对你的品味不予置评 女孩
Jesus, guy like that-- I can't say too much for your taste, girl.
你打算对我怎么样
What are you gonna do with me?
我不会伤害你 只要带我去这家伙的住处
I ain't gonna do nothing to you, you show me where the man lives.
-他已婚 -未婚
-He married? -No.
但他住在帕尔默伍兹 那里都是豪♥宅♥吧
But he lives in Palmer Woods? Those are some big houses, huh?
我一直怀抱着豪♥宅♥梦
I always dreamed about living in a big house.
向往名流富豪的生活
"Lives of the Rich and Famous."
电视上曾介绍过 芭芭拉曼德瑞尔以前的豪♥宅♥
They once had on TV this big house Barbara Mandrell used to own...
有八间卧房♥
8 bedrooms,
12间浴室
12 bathrooms,
泳池 保龄球道跟冰淇淋店
swimming pool, bowling alley, and an ice cream parlor,
室内靶场
indoor shooting range.
她还在超大卧房♥大床上方的顶篷内部
Shit, she had mirrors on the inside of this canopy
装了镜子
over this big bed in this big old bedroom.
但是我越向往 心里的疑惑就越大
But the more I dreamt about it, the bigger the question I had.
一个人拿12间厕所做什么
What is one man gonna do with 12 toilets?
今晚真倒楣
Tonight ain't my night.
在城里怎么开都会遇到红灯
I believe I've hit every red light in town.
该死
Shit.
你其实长得还蛮漂亮的
You know, you're not a bad-looking girl.
什么事
Hey.
就这样
我们还在找一本棕色的笔记本
So we're still looking for this brown notebook.
原本应该在他身上 可是没找到
It should've been on him, but it wasn't.
彻底搜索车子 派一个小组去他家
Case now. It ain't pretty.
瘦子 他死得很惨
我们到底有什么地方没注意到
What the fuck did we miss?
是谁发现他的
Who found him?
11分局的车
Car from the 11th.
两条街外有个女人 一点半时打电♥话♥通报枪响
A woman from a couple blocks over calls at 1:30 to report gunshot.
有人看到他跟一个女孩一起离开赌场
He was spotted leaving the casino with a girl.
听起来很像他的助理
Sounds a lot like that assistant of his.
我们这次犯了错 各位
Well, we dropped the ball on this one, fellas.
-有证人吗 -还没找到
Got any witnesses? Nothing yet.
开始挨家挨户查访
Start knocking on doors.
要是没有证人 就无法结案
We ain't gonna close this one without a witness.
只要深入调查 除了亘古谜团以外
Hey, man, we go dipping into that well, people start copping
人们一定会开始招供 不要去翻档案
to everything but the killing of Jesus.
寻找可能的嫌犯 听到了吗 我们要实地查访
I don't want any suspects out of a fucking file, you hear me? We're gonna knock down doors.
在这家伙睡梦中逮到他
We're gonna get this guy while he's in his bed.
让他睁开眼睛 惊讶地看着我们
He's gonna open his eyes like, "Oh, oh, what the fuck?"
让他大吃一惊
You know? Blow his mind.
找到她了 在四哩外的帕尔默公园
Hey. They found her. Four miles away, Palmer Park.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
可恶 我们做了什么好事
God damn it. What did we do?
她在跟你合作
She was working with you?
她是我的线人 我们在调查他
As a CI. We were investigating him.
她还年轻 做了几个不太明智的决定
She was just a kid who made a few bad decisions.
是我害她坐上那辆车的 她死得很冤枉
I put her in that car. She didn't deserve this.
再告诉我底特律警局调查的进展
Keep me posted on DPD's investigation.
让我知道现场查访的结果
Let me know what their canvassing turns up.
如果有任何需要追查的线索 我今天早上可以值班
I'll take a shift this morning, if there's anything needs chasing down.
好 很遗憾 你无法如愿享受父女之旅了
Yeah. Sorry about your father-daughter plans.
(巡回法♥院♥法官遭人枪杀)
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表