剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
And that we have to spend a lifetime
吃一个苹果的罪孽赎罪
atoning for the crime of eating an apple.
这可怕的污点 这耻辱
Is there any proof for this heinous stain,
这罪过可有任何证据 完全没有
this shame, this guilt? No, not at all.
我们只能相信
We are to take it on faith,
只能听权威的一面之词
and on the word of the Authority.
但尘埃
But Dust...
尘埃是基本粒子
Dust is an elementary particle
我们能够记录 测量 研究
that we can record, measure, study.
我们能拍摄它
We can take photograms of it.
它满足了他们的需要
And it has given them what they need -
是他们控制 压♥迫♥ 恐吓的手段
a means by which to control, to oppress, to frighten,
让我们受制于他们
and to keep us where they want us -
臣服于他们
on our knees.
我妈妈就认为她在做那个
That's what my mother thinks she's doing...
切割掉我们的精灵
..Cutting away our daemons.
保护我们无罪的灵魂
Preserving our sinless souls.
你真该看到他们
You should have seen them.
那些被切割掉精灵的孩子
Those who had their daemons cut away.
他们看上去好空洞
They looked empty.
他们也企图切割你了吗 莱拉
Did they try to cut you, Lyra?
她阻止了他们
She stopped them.
你母亲阻止了他们
Your mother stopped them?
她不想伤害我
She didn't want to damage me.
倒不介意伤害其他人
Happy to damage others.
是这样吗
Is that a fact?
一想到潘跟我被切割开
The thought of Pan being cut from me...
我知道
I know.
人和精灵间的纽带是无比强大的
The bond between human and daemon is incredibly powerful.
非常美丽
Quite beautiful, really.
这纽带被切断时 会迸发出
There's actually an immense release of energy...
一股强大的能量
..When that link is severed.
我们能问的最重要的问题是什么
What is the most important question we can ask?
尘埃从哪来
Where Dust comes from.
对了
There you are.
-你拍的照片 -极光
- The photograms you took... - The aurora.
你见过极光向这个世界倾泻尘埃的景象
You've seen Dust pouring into this world from the aurora.
如果光能穿越各世界间的屏障
If light can cross that barrier between the universes,
如果尘埃能
if Dust can,
如果我们能看到天空中的那座城市
if we can see that city up there in the sky,
那我们就能搭建桥梁 穿过去
then we can build a bridge and we can cross.
-穿越去多重世界 -有何不可
- Cross to multiple worlds? - Why not?
我们去源头 问问尘埃是什么
Let's go to the source, let's ask what Dust is.
或许我们会发现 它根本是另一种东西
Maybe we'll find out that it's something else entirely.
或许我们会发现它确实是罪孽
Maybe we'll find out that it is sin.
你觉得那听上去如何
How do you like the sound of that?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我只知道我做完我该做的了
What I do know is I've done my piece.
莱拉 我可以告诉你
Lyra, what I can tell you is that
是尘埃让真理仪运作
Dust is what makes the alethiometer work.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
教会当局恐怕都不知道
I doubt the Magisterium know that.
它因尘埃而运作
It works through Dust?
我把真理仪拿给你了
I brought you the alethiometer
我现在只想带罗杰回家
and now I just need to take Roger home.
是院长叫你拿给我的吗
Did the Master ever actually ask you to bring it to me?
它是你的
It's yours.
你没有被派来找我
You were never sent to me at all.
但我很高兴你来了
But I am glad you came.
你不是个无名之辈 莱拉
You don't come from nothing, Lyra.
你是非凡的产物
You're the product of something extraordinary.
晚安
Goodnight.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有 但警♥察♥或许知道点什么
No, nothing. But maybe the police know something.
弗拉·帕维尔提到了一座塔
Fra Pavel said a tower.
肯定是天使之塔
It must be the Tower of the Angels.
传说是真的
The legends are true.
但如果是真的
But if they are...
那这把刀
..Then this knife...
那男孩会带我们找到它
The boy will lead us to it.
什么...
What...?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你醒了 太好了 我们可得快点的
You're awake. Good. Now, we have to move very quickly.
教会当局要来了
The Magisterium are on their way.
我父亲说他们来不了的
My father said they wouldn't get here.
-他已经走了 -去哪了
- He's already gone. - Where?!
别担心 我会带你去安全的地方
Don't you worry. I will get you somewhere safe.
罗杰 罗杰
Roger! Roger!
罗杰呢 告诉我 索罗尔德 罗杰呢
Where's Roger? Tell me, Thorold! Where's Roger?
跟阿斯里尔走了
With Asriel.
他要他做什么
What does he want with him?
莱拉 莱拉
Lyra... Lyra...
能量
Energy.
能量
Energy!
莱拉 我保证过会保护你的
Lyra, I promised that I would protect you.
索罗尔德 他要切割他
Thorold, he's going to cut him!
尤雷科
Iorek!
尤雷科
Iorek!
尤雷科 我需要你
Iorek, I need you!
莱拉
Lyra!
怎么了
What is it?
跟着脚印走 我父亲抓走了罗杰 我们快追
Follow the footprints! My father's got Roger. We need to go!
-披甲熊 -你还叫其他熊
- Bears! - You're calling the bears?
我觉得我们会需要他们的帮助 上来
I have a feeling we'll be needing them. Climb on.
我们得快点的
We'll need to move fast!
我们来这里干什么 莱拉什么时候来
What are we doing here? When's Lyra joining us?
我说了 索罗尔德带她来
I told you, she's coming with Thorold.
她很快就来 走
She'll be here soon. Come.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
肯定到处有陷阱
There'll be traps everywhere.
让卫兵出去
Get the guards out of here.
没见到任何人 任何东西
No sign of anyone or anything.
卫兵去搜外面了
The guards have gone to search the outside.
但住在这里的人不少
Plenty of people staying here, though.
那边...
Some sort of...
生活区还搭了个营帐
..Encampment in the living area.
知道他可能去哪了吗
Any sense of where he might be?
或是他在这里
Or what he's been...
都做了什么
..Doing here?
索罗尔德 别傻了
Oh, Thorold, don't be ridiculous.
你不会伤害我的
You won't hurt me.
我太了解你了
I know you too well.
而且我没带武器
Plus, I'm unarmed.
他去山上了 是吧
He's gone up the mountain, hasn't he?
他想干什么
What's he trying to do?
看他的数据 是关于能量涌的
His numbers suggest some kind of energy release.
是尘埃 是吗
This is Dust...isn't it?
索罗尔德
Thorold...
告诉我谁跟他在一起
..Tell me who's with him.
他想拿尘埃做什么
What's he trying to do with Dust?
让我们被罪孽和黑暗淹没吗
Flood us all with sin and darkness?
我知道你不在乎教会当局
I know you have no respect for the Magisterium.
但以权威之名
But in the name of the Authority,
以照耀我们 照亮我们前路之人的名义
he who shines above us and lights the way,
告诉我你都知道什么
tell me what you know.
索罗尔德
Thorold...
我真该拿你去喂狼
I should throw you to the wolves.
但我不会的
But I won't.
我会告诉他们 麦克费尔神父要留下
I'll tell them that Father macPhail is staying here
分♥析♥我们的发现
to analyse what we've found.
然后我会带兵去追阿斯里尔
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表