剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
你是只伟大的熊
..you are a great bear...
教会当局有你加盟 会更加强大
..and the Magisterium would be stronger for having you part of it.
成为我们的一员
Part of us.
你愿跟我们同行吗
Will you walk the path with us?
教会当局从未接纳过熊
No bears have ever been brought into the Magisterium before.
你将成为第一只受洗的熊
You would be the first bear to be baptised...
也是唯一的一只
..and the only.
但别想错了
But do not mistake me,
真正荣幸的是我们
the honour would be ours.
作为回报 我要把阿斯里尔给他们
In return for which...I will give them Asriel?
不 你继续把他留在这里
No, you will keep him here,
但你要确保毁掉他的实验室
but you will ensure his laboratory is destroyed
销毁他的尘埃研究
and that his research into Dust is erased.
但我要控制他
But I will control him.
我只是希望你表现出对我们的忠诚
I'm simply asking for you to show your loyalty to us
我们也才能展示出对你的忠诚
so that we may show our loyalty to you.
但现在
In the meantime,
你肯定还有很多事要处理
I'm sure you have much to attend to.
这多快能成真
How soon can this happen?
已经开始办了
The wheels have already started turning.
阿斯里尔会被控制好的
Asriel will be controlled.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表