剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
我为你骄傲
I am proud of you.
你相信了你的直觉
You trusted your instincts.
找到了比利
You found Billy.
来吧
Come on.
他们对他做了什么 玛
What they done to him, Ma?
他们为什么要夺走拉特
Why did they take Ratter?
有什么目的
What'll it do?
我们现在也没办法了
We can't help that now.
比利 是妈妈
Billy, it's your ma.
你想看看我吗
Do you want to look at me?
*别说话 小宝贝 深呼吸*
*Hush, little one, just breathe*
*去感觉你心中的光 和我心中的光*
*Feel the light in you and the light in me*
*安静下来 别动*
*Settle now, be still*
*我的爱永远承载着你*
*My love holds you on the eternal wheel*
*别说话 小宝贝 深呼吸*
*Hush, little one, just breathe*
*灿烂群星等着你*
*The mighty stars await your majesty*
*别说话 小宝贝 乖乖的*
*Hush, little one, just be*
*去感觉你心中的光 和我心中的光*
*Feel the light in you and the light in me.*
没事的
It's all right.
我们没事的
We'll be all right.
你去找拉特吧
You can go to Ratter.
你去找拉特吧
You can go to Ratter.
我们没事的
We'll be all right.
比利
Billy.
不管是什么事 希望真的很要紧
Whatever this is, I hope it's important.
-你还在监视那房♥子吗 -当然
- Are you still watching the house? - Of course.
很好
Good.
你是该监视那里
You're right to be.
为什么
Why?
我黑了他妻子的银行账户
I've hacked the wife's bank
我...
and
发现了资金流
I found a money trail.
什么样的资金流
What kind of money trail?
佩里走前两周设立了一个账户
Parry set up an account two weeks before he left
每月会向他妻子的账户支付
which pays a small amount into his wife's account
一小笔钱
every month.
多少钱
How much money?
不多 不值一提 钱不是重点
Substance, basically nothing. The money's not important.
重点是 现在仍在支付
The important thing is, is that it still pays out now.
不管他在账户里存了多少钱
That however much he put in there,
他知道这个账户要付很久
he knew that he was paying out for a marathon
不是短期的事
and not a sprint.
他知道他可能要离开很久
He knew it was possible that he was going away for a long time.
他之前进行过20次远征
That man had been on over 20 expeditions before
还曾无数次在战区服役
and served in countless war zones.
而这次 偏偏这次
And this... This was the moment
他认为他得确保
that he thought he needed to make sure
他的家人会得到长♥期♥的保障
his family had long-term support.
-继续说 -他知道窗户的事
- Go on. - He knew about the window.
或类似的东西
Or something like the window.
他想确保他的家人会得到照顾
And he wanted to make sure his family were being looked after.
但如果他早就知道窗户的事
But if he knew about the window before, then...
那房♥子里可能有答案
There's probably answers in that house.
文件记录
A paper trail.
找到那个
Find that
或许就能查明他在哪 怎么穿越
and you might just find out where and how he crosses.
我喜欢捉老鼠
I like this mouse hunt.
很有趣
It's fun.
莱拉
Lyra.
莱拉
Lyra.
他死了
He died.
他肯定到处游荡好几天了 又冷又累
He must been wandering around for days - frozen, exhausted.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
当然了
Of course you can.
我们现在知道这些人能干出怎样邪恶的事了
Now we know what terrible wickedness these people are capable of.
现在我们的责任更加明确了
Now we can see our duty plainer than ever.
我们得战斗
We have to fight.
我们得杀了他们
We have to kill.
*好孩子*
*Dear son*
*你的灵魂永远与你同在*
*Your soul never leaves you*
*好孩子*
*Dear son*
*上帝永远与你同在*
*God does never leave you*
*好孩子*
*Dear son*
*你是上帝的孩子*
*You are God's son
*好孩子*
*Dear son*
*你的灵魂永远与你同在*
*Your soul never leaves you*
*亲爱的孩子*
*My son*
*你是上帝的孩子*
*You are God's son.*
莱拉
Lyra,
我听到外面有动静
I heard something outside.
你叫什么
Do you have a name?
莉齐
Lizzie.
布鲁克斯
Brooks.
莉齐
Lizzie, eh?
你的精灵是...雪貂吗
And you have a... Is that a ferret daemon?
好啊
And there we are.
看来她年龄够小
She was young enough after all.
很好
Good.
你跟我来
You can come with me.
克拉拉护士 麻烦你带...
Sister Clara, could you take...
抱歉 我忘了你叫...
Sorry, I've forgotten.
-莉齐 -麻烦你照顾她
- Lizzie. - ..And see to her?
好的 医生
Certainly, Doctor.
跟我来 亲爱的
Come with me, dear.
她似乎快要变了 是吧
She looks on the verge of change, don't you think?
是啊 医生
Yes, Doctor.
给她分到A类 准备立刻对她进行治疗
She's category A. Prep her for immediate treatment.
把衣服都脱掉
Now you can take everything off.
我们给你看一下 确认你健康安好
We'll take a quick little look, see you're all nice and healthy
然后我们给你换上好的干净的衣服
and then we'll get you some nice, clean clothes.
你跟谁一起来的 莉齐
Who did you come here with, Lizzie?
我父亲
My father.
我们在运送新的丹麦烟草
We were bringing some new Danish smokeleaf.
我们拿烟草换毛皮
We were trading it for furs.
都脱了吗
Everything?
是的
Everything.
我也看到了
I see it, too.
跟比利穿的那套一样
It's like the one Billy was wearing.
就是这里 潘
This is it, Pan.
这里就是伯尔凡加
This is Bolvangar.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表