剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
但是你一点也没老
You haven't aged a day.
你是约翰的朋友吗
John's friend?
我来牛津办公
I was in Oxford for work.
就想过来 碰碰运气
Thought I'd pop by on the off-chance.
简直不敢相信 好久没见了
I can't believe it. It's been too long.
约翰不在家吧
John isn't home, is he?
约翰死了
John died.
死了
Died?
真是个噩耗
Well, that's terrible news.
什么时候的事
When?
13年前
13 years ago.
我应该听说的
I should have been told.
我是说
I mean...
请节哀
I'm sorry.
都过去很久了 我得走了
It was a long time ago. I have to go.
怎么死的
How?
他们在阿♥拉♥斯加远征时失踪了
Their expedition was lost in Alaska.
在风暴中找不到他们的尸体 但是他
They never found their bodies in the storm, but he...
他没回来
He didn't come home.
如果你需要我的帮助
If I can ever be of any use to you...
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
好了 孩子们 这次下手轻点
OK, boys, go easy this time.
准备 开始
Now, box.
拳套举起来 绷紧了
Gloves up, stay tight.
很好 威尔
Good, Will.
对 很好 很好
That's right. Good, good.
别离开台中心
Stay in the centre.
守住
Keep it tight.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
很好 快速起身 威尔
Good. Quick, up, Will.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
威廉
William!
威尔
Will!
威廉
William.
威廉
William!
我知道 我不该来的
I know, I shouldn't have come.
你妈来救你了 威廉
Your mum's here to save you, William.
有个人找到了我...
I had a visitor and I...
我...我不知道还能去哪
I got... I didn't I didn't know where else to go.
有人来找她了
She had a visitor?
外太空来的吗
From outer space?
不不 我只是想见见你
No, no, I just, I just wanted to see you.
要不你坐下说吧 佩里夫人 来 坐
Why don't you sit down here, Mrs Parry? Come on, come on.
坐 坐这儿 坐吧 没事的
Sit down. Just there. There you go. It's OK.
我没想添麻烦的 我走了 我走了
I don't mean to cause any trouble. I'll go. I'll go.
她来了又走
She comes, she goes.
哔 哔
Beep, beep.
你妈是个神经病 佩里
Your mum's mental, Parry.
分开
Break!
分开
Oi, break!
别...起来
Don't...! I said get up.
分开
Break!
你俩怎么回事 干什么呢
What the hell was that? The both of you!
-他先犯规了 -停练
- He fouled me first. - Towel off!
今天到此为止
We're done today.
去追她
Go after her.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum, Mum, Mum.
抱歉 真抱歉
I'm sorry. I am sorry.
那样不好 我知道你不喜欢那样
That was wrong. I know you don't like that.
-我也不想来 但我必须来 -进去吧 妈妈
- I didn't want to come, but I had to. - Come back inside, Mum.
我本打算去商店买♥♥鸡蛋 可他们跟踪...
I was going to the shop to get eggs and they were following...
没人跟踪你
They weren't following you.
有个男人来打听你父亲的事
There was a man and he was asking about your dad.
好吧
Sure.
现在又干什么
What are we doing now?
八 九 十
Eight, nine, ten...
跟我回去吧 妈妈 我得拿东西
Come back inside, Mum. I need to get my stuff.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mum? Mum? Mum. Mum.
跟我进去吧
Come back inside.
好吗
Yeah?
来吧
Ok.
威尔
Will.
她还好吗
Is she OK?
她只是现在状态不佳
She's just having a bad spell at the moment.
会过去的
They pass.
我知道人们怎么想
Look, I know what people think...
你妈妈需要你不在乎别人怎么想
Your mum needs you to not care what people think.
但如果她需要照顾 威尔
But if she needs care, Will,
正经的照顾 或是你需要...
proper care, or if you need proper care...
她只是有些心神不宁
She's just a bit unsettled.
我们没有危险
We're not at risk.
好 我的大门随时敞开
Well, my door's always open.
-我知道你们不... -我们挺好
- I know things aren't... - We're fine.
但愿如此吧
I hope that's right.
走吧 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
我们回家
Let's get you home.
那么盯着看 你会头疼的
You'll give yourself a headache, staring like that.
我在找我爸爸呢
I'm looking for my father.
等我们解救了罗杰 也许我们可以再去救我爸
Maybe once we save Roger, we can go save my father, too.
她在天上找他 是明智的
She is wise to look for him up there.
凯泽 他说得对吗
Kaisa, is he right?
极光中真有个城市吗
Is there a city in the lights?
他相信是这样
He believes so
而教会当局觉得他想利用尘埃
and the Magisterium thinks he intends to use Dust in some way
在我们的世界和极光后的世界间
in order to make a bridge between this world
搭建起桥梁
and the world beyond the Aurora.
所以他们才把他囚禁起来吗
Is that why they imprisoned him?
披甲熊应教会当局的命令 囚禁了他
At the Magisterium's behest, the bears are keeping him captive.
但尤弗尔国王诡计多端
But King Iofer is scheming and duplicitous
他允许你♥爸♥爸在软禁中继续他的研究
and allows your father to continue his research under house arrest.
你知道我要去这个渔村找什么吗
Do you know what I'm looking for in this fishing settlement?
不知道 但我知道你是该去查看一番
No, but I know you're right to look into it.
你要相信自己的直觉 莱拉
You must trust your instincts, Lyra.
你觉得他们是要去哪
Where are they going, do you think?
谁能猜得出呢
Your guess is as good as mine on that one.
你最好明早去找约翰·法阿谈谈
You better talk to John Faa in the morning.
塞拉芬娜
Serafina?
自我们分别 你一点都没变
You haven't changed since the day I left you.
你也没有太大变化
You don't look so different.
得了吧
Right.
科拉姆 我有三百多岁了
Coram, I am 300 years or more.
就算你老了 我还是能看清你的内心
You aren't so old I can't see the man inside.
我不知道你还想见我
I didn't know you'd want to see me.
我不想见你的
I didn't want to see you.
你去找了女巫领事
You went to our Consul.
-是你... -我别无选择
- You started... - I had no choice.
我们需要你帮忙 塞拉芬娜
We need your help, Serafina.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们即将参加战斗 可人手和准备都远远不足
We are walking into a battle poorly manned and prepared for.
而敌人则万事俱备
They will be ready for us.
但你还是要跟他们战斗
But you will fight them anyway.
他们在偷我们的小孩
They are stealing our children.
上次别过之后 你终于找到了战斗目标
You've found your fight since last I saw you.
我们的儿子是被疾病带走的
Our son was taken by disease.
而这些孩子是被其他人带走的
These are being taken by other human beings
我们必须阻止这些人
and they must be stopped.
就算我已垂垂老矣
And even if I am too weak to fight them,
我也有责任一战
I am duty-bound to try.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表