剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Yes.
我们不能落得这下场
We can't end up here.
火警停了
The alarm's stopped.
我们得回去了
We have to get back.
莱拉
Lyra!
告诉大家
Pass the word around...
这里到底在发生什么
about what's happening here.
我们发出信♥号♥♥时 他们得做好逃走的准备
They've got to be ready to escape when we give them the signal.
并且一定要绝对保密 明白吗
And they've got to keep it a deadly secret. Do you understand?
火警
The fire alarm.
下次再响 就是我的信♥号♥♥
Next time it sounds, it'll be me.
让大家做好逃走的准备
Get everyone ready to leave.
我们喝一杯吗
Are we drinking?
敬自♥由♥ 和完成我们的工作
Here's to freedom and the conclusion of our work here.
据说她正在赶来
Rumour is she's on her way.
什么时候
When?
上周有人在特罗尔桑德见到了她的飞艇
Her airship was seen in Trollesund last week.
自从那个白♥痴♥吉普赛男孩逃走后
Ever since the breakout of that idiot Gyptian child,
她就一直急着想再来
she's been itching to get back here.
我们可以给她看新切割机
Well, we've the new severing equipment to show her,
如果要把这个作为重点的话
if we were to focus on that.
我们即将实现伟大的发现
We are on the edge of magnificent discovery
这才是我们该强调的
that is the line we need to reinforce.
不能让她只看到失误
She mustn't be allowed to focus on the mistakes.
你真觉得我们...
Do you think we are...
即将有所发现吗
..on the edge of discovery?
你有疑虑吗
You doubt it?
有时我会担心...
There are times when I worry...
我或许是有些忧虑
..well, when I'm concerned, perhaps.
我们只是造成了些痛苦
This is just pain we're causing.
在成功之前 还有多少孩子要死在我们手上
How many more children have to die before we get it right?
我们在做的事很有必要
We are doing what is necessary.
成功之后 我们便能真正地
We get this right and we will truly
让后代摆脱罪恶的控制
free generations from tyranny of sin
而教会当局也会承认并颂扬
and the Magisterium will recognise and celebrate us
我们的成就
for the job we've done here.
要是我们没成功呢
And if we don't?
我们可以也必须成功
We can and must succeed.
约翰·佩里 你会从家里带什么东西
..John Parry. What will you be taking with you from home?
要是可以 我真想把整个家都带走
Oh, if I could, I'd take everything from home
全收拾起来 放进背包
just pick it all up and put it in the back of the backpack.
但我做不到 所以...几张照片
But I can't do that, so, some photos,
一小瓶马麦酱
a small plastic jar of Marmite
一点点就能吃很久
a little of that goes a long way
还有我儿子的一辆玩具车
and a toy car of my son's.
我还没告诉他呢 所以抱歉了 威尔
I haven't actually told him that yet, so I'm sorry, Will.
你跟他解释清你要做的事了吗
Have you been able to explain to him what you're about to do?
是的 其实 对他和我妻子 伊莱恩
Well, yeah. Actually, yeah, it's been easy to explain it
解释起来并不难
to him and Elaine, my wife.
我觉得帮助科学家钻冰
I think helping scientists drill for ice
对孩子来说很酷
sounds kind of cool to a kid.
想写信并不容易
It's not easy to be able to write,
但写写信 让他知道近况 心里踏实
but a bit of writing, keep him updated, shackled to the soil.
我打算写一些很长的信
I'm going to write some truly epic letters,
尽量写得浪漫些
keep it, you know, kind of romantic.
听上去非常温馨 约翰·佩里
Well, that sounds ever so sweet, John Parry.
你为什么不进去
Why aren't you going in?
她知道我们在监视 现在这样就够了
She knows we're watching, that's enough for now.
很快我就会找到机会
I'll find an opportunity soon enough.
是她吗
Is it her?
是她 我看到金猴了
It's her! I can see the golden monkey.
萝丝 检查所有床铺
Rose, check all the beds.
她要带走的下个孩子得是男生宿舍的
The next child she takes is going to be from the boys' dormitory
我们要确保如此
and we go in to be sure of it.
我们不能引起注意
We cannot stick out.
玛莎 去门边听着 她快到了告诉我们
Martha, listen by the door. Tell us when she's close.
你们有进展吗
You've been making advances?
-有 -自从您上次造♥反♥ 有五个活下来了
- Yes. - Since you were last here, five have survived,
主要归功于新切割机
mostly due to the new separator.
这款切割机比以前的型号♥更复杂
It's much more sophisticated than the previous model
所以幸存率也变高了
and so has a much better survival rate.
现在患者可以在治疗期间保持清醒
Now the patient can be conscious during treatment.
而且治疗后也依旧清醒 很了不得
And they remain conscious after. It's quite something.
那他们接受治疗后有反应吗
And are they responsive after treatment?
目前我们还不能下结论
We can't make a judgment on that at present,
但初步迹象显示
but initial indications do suggest...
他们的反应有所增强
They're getting more responsive.
进展令人激动
An exciting development.
我能亲眼看看吗
May I see it in action?
-我们去安排一下 -很好
- Let's set something up. - Wonderful.
-我需要你的帮助 -帮什么
- I need your help - With what?
不能让她发现我在这里
She can't find me here.
你认识她 对吗
You know her, don't you?
我是来救你们的
I have come here to save you.
你们到时候要和我一起走 你们所有人
When I leave, you're coming, too - all of you.
这地方有狼和鞑靼人守着
This place is guarded by wolves and Tartars,
就算过了他们那关 也只是一片冰天雪地
you get past them, you've just got a wasteland of ice.
会有人来救我们的 吉普赛人
There's people coming to save us - the Gyptians.
他们会帮我们 相信我
They will help us. Trust me.
我在这里谁都不信
I trust nobody in this place.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
我知道她在干什么
And I know what she's doing.
她在把孩子和他们的精灵切割开
She's severing kids from their daemons.
切割 他们在做这个吗
Severing - that's what happens?
是的
Yes.
要是她发现我 安妮 我不知道她会做什么
If she finds me here, Annie, I don't know what she'll do.
我需要你们把我藏起来 求你了
I need you hide me, please.
躲到床下 我给信♥号♥♥后就把自己拉上去
Under the bed. When I say so, pull yourself up
不要放手 明白吗
and you don't let go. You understand?
她到走廊了
She's on the corridor.
-她要来了 -就位
- She's coming now. - Positions!
你们好 姑娘们
Hello, girls.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
空床
Empty bed?
布里奇特和莱斯莉都被送去做测试了
Bridget and Lesley were sent for testing.
她们还没有回来
They haven't come back yet.
我很在乎你们
You know, I do care for you, so very much.
看到你们这么精神 我很高兴
It lifts my heart to find you in such good spirits.
看到你们神采奕奕的小脸
Seeing your bright, shiny faces
让我非常快乐
makes me a very happy woman.
姑娘们 你们的状态很好
Well, girls, you've kept yourselves perfectly,
当然 这也是不出所料的
not that I expected anything less.
好样的
Well done.
-稳住 -我们得快点
- Steady! - We've got to hurry!
好
All right.
快点
Let's move it!
-稳住 -小心绳子
- Steady! - Mind the...ropes!
-稳住 -稳住
- All right, steady. - Steady!
二 三
Two and three!
快拉
Come on!
拉住
Hang on!
我们要逃出去
We break out of here.
外面是连绵的雪地
There's miles and miles of ice out there.
我们会冻死的
We'll freeze.
不然就只能待在这里
It's either that or staying here
被和自己的精灵切割开
and being severed from your daemon.
等到时机成熟 我会拉响火警
When the time comes, I will sound the fire alarm.
让大家穿好防雪服集♥合♥ 做好准备
Get everyone together in their snowsuits and be ready.
准备做什么
For what?
战斗
To fight.
莉齐·布鲁克斯
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表