剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
Lizzie Brooks.
莉齐·布鲁克斯 你能跟我来吗
Lizzie Brooks, can you come with me?
抓住她的精灵
Get her daemon!
别想跑
No, you don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是在做必要之事 对吗
I'm only doing what's necessary, right?
把她抱起来
Pick her up.
-求你了 不 -潘
- Please, no! - Pan!
莉齐 莉齐
Lizzie, Lizzie!
冷静
Calm down.
放开我
Let go of me.
把她弄进去
Get her inside.
-不会疼的 -你不知道我是谁
- It doesn't hurt. - You don't know who I am!
-只会感觉若有所失 -放开我
- It just feel like a loss. - Let go of me!
-来吧 -放开我
- Come on. - Let go of me!
-不 -莉齐 冷静 冷静
- No! - Lizzie, calm down. Calm down.
放我出去
Let me out!
-反应器已激活 -放我出去
- Reactor is activated. - Let me out!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
准备切割
Intercision primed.
放了我 放了我
Let go of me, let go of me!
库尔特夫人不会想这么做的
Mrs Coulter won't want this!
做点什么 莱拉
Do something, Lyra!
放了我
Let go of me!
把门关上
Get that door shut.
我们可不希望电磁系统现在出问题 对吧
We don't want to fritz the anbaro-magnetic system now, do we?
我是库尔特夫人的女儿 她不会想这么做的
I am the daughter of Mrs Coulter and she won't want this!
你在做一件很伟大的事
You're doing something great.
你是伟业的一部分 尽量去想那个
You're part of something great, try to focus on that.
她怎么会知道库尔特夫人的名字
How did she know Mrs Coulter's name?
我们不该听她的吗
Shouldn't we listen to her?
她认识她
She knows her!
库尔特夫人 库尔特夫人
Mrs Coulter! Mrs Coulter!
-不是说一切在你掌握之中吗 -库尔特夫人
- I thought you had this under control. - Mrs Coulter!
库尔特夫人
Mrs Coulter!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
莱拉
Lyra.
妈妈
Mother!
莱拉
Lyra!
把他们放出来
Free them.
把这喝了
Drink this.
未必能治什么
Can't say it'll cure anything,
但一定能让你舒服一些
but it will certainly make you feel better.
甘菊水
Infusion of camomile -
我不高兴时我妈妈就喂我喝这个
that's what my mother fed me when I'd been upset.
大多数时候都挺有用
And it worked, most of the time.
大家都说我是个很情绪化的孩子
I was quite the emotional child, by all accounts.
你在里面说的话 让我很意外
It was a surprise to me, what you said in there.
谁告诉你我是你什么人的
Who told you what I was to you?
既然你知道了
Well, you know now.
如果你有问题的话
And I can answer all your questions
-我都可以回答你 -我有
- if you have any questions... - I do.
来
Here.
如果我想把你麻倒
If I was trying to drug you,
有的是别的办法
there are many other means to do so other than a drink.
甘菊水会让你舒服点
The camomile will make you feel better.
很好
Good.
我能猜到第一个问题是什么
I can guess the first question.
答案是...
And the answer is that I...
我没把你留在身边...
..I didn't keep you...
是因为那样对你我都不好
..because it wouldn't have been good for either of us.
阿斯里尔对怎样最好有他的主张
And Asriel had ideas about what was best
我就让他按他的主张来了
so I let him pursue those ideas,
但并不是因为我不在乎
but it wasn't because I didn't care.
我那时只是无能为力
I just wasn't equipped at the time.
莱拉...
Lyra...
我从没想伤害你 这点你还是懂的吧
..I never meant to harm you. You must have been able to see that.
没想伤害我
No harm?
那你在这里做什么
Then what are you doing here?
不会对你做的
Nothing to you.
没人会伤害你的 莱拉
No-one's going to harm you, Lyra,
再不会有人伤害你了
no-one's ever going to hurt you.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
他们正要把潘和我切开
They were about to cut Pan from me.
跟我分离
Out of me.
因为他们不知道你是谁
Because they didn't know who you are.
而我救了你
And I saved you.
是尘埃
It's dust.
你在找尘埃
You're after dust.
尘埃不是什么好东西
Dust is not a good thing.
成人已被感染太深 来不及挽救他们了
Grown-ups are infected so deeply that it's too late for them.
他们一生注定充满罪恶 内疚和悔恨
Condemned to a life of sin, guilt and regret.
这样做是为了让你们未来生活得更好
This is for a better future, a better life.
没有潘的生活不会更好
A life without Pan would not be a better life.
你的精灵 在你年少时
Your daemons are wonderful companions and friends
是很好的伙伴和朋友
to you when you're young,
但在你很快就要踏入的
but at the age that we call puberty...
所谓的青春期的年纪里 亲爱的
..an age you'll come into very soon, darling,
精灵会带给你各种困扰的想法和感受
daemons bring all sorts of troublesome thoughts and feelings.
这就会引来尘埃
And that's what lets dust in.
在此之前做个小手术
A little operation before that
就能让你永远免受困扰
and you're never troubled again.
如果真像你说的那么好
If it was so good,
你就该让他们给我做手术
you should have let them do it.
你就该为此感到高兴
You should have been glad.
实验神学的每一个突破都离不开
Every boundary in experimental theology requires
个体为集体做出牺牲
the sacrifice of the few for the many.
我们解决了初期问题之后
Once we've ironed out the teething problems,
这将改变世界
this will change the world.
在那之前 那台设备不适合你
Until then, that equipment is not suitable for you.
但其他人呢
But others?
比利·科斯塔 罗杰
Billy Costa? Roger?
如果他们是你朋友 我向你保证
If they're friends of yours, I guarantee you
他们不会受到伤害
they will not get hurt.
比利·科斯塔死了
Billy Costa is dead.
那太不幸了
Well, that is unfortunate.
那我会找到责任人的
Well, I will find those people responsible.
-那就是你 -莱拉 你得理解
- That's you! - Lyra, I need you to understand that
我承担这份艰巨的工作是为了造福所有人
I have taken on this extraordinarily hard job for the benefit of all.
这是我的贡献 这是我的使命
This is what I can give. This is my calling.
如果我做本职工作伤害到了你
And I am sorry if me being who I am
我很抱歉
has done you damage.
有一天 你会理解
One day, you'll see
我为你改变世界所做的付出
all I've done to right this world for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我绝对无意伤害你
I never meant to do you harm.
我们现在做什么
What shall we do now?
我可以把你带回宿舍
Well, I could take you back to your dorm.
你也可以留在这儿
You could stay here.
那好啊
I'd like that.
是吗
You would?
莱拉
Lyra...
能再次找到你我实在是太高兴了
...I can't tell you how happy I am to have found you again.
我也很高兴我被你找到了
And I can't tell you how happy I am to be found.
莱拉 亲爱的 乔丹学院的院长
Lyra, dear, I believe the Master of Jordan College
在你离开前应该给了你一样东西
gave you something before you left his care.
是吧
Isn't that right?
真理仪
Alethiometer?
问题是
The trouble is,
我认为他只所以把它给你
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表