剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
-我们要走了 -对 女巫答应帮我们了
- We're leaving? - Yes. The witches have agreed to help us.
但...我们还没解救尤雷科
But... But we haven't got Iorek.
女巫领事说我们需要尤雷科
The Witch Consul said we need Iorek.
他也提醒过我们 救走他是希望渺茫的
He also warned there was little chance of getting him away.
你不知道我们接下来会遭遇什么
You don't know what awaits us out there.
如果我们有尤雷科 才有机会
With Iorek on our side, we stand a chance.
莱拉 我们刚得到可靠消息
Lyra, we've just had a good word
你父亲已被囚禁
that your father has been taken prisoner
而且是由披甲熊守卫着
and is guarded by armoured bears.
教会当局真的无所不在
The Magisterium are everywhere.
我们不能再耽搁了
We can't dare wait.
他们抓了阿斯里尔
They have Asriel?
是的
They do.
那我们就更需要一只披甲熊的帮助了
Then all the more reason to have an armoured bear on our side!
他对我们没用的
We don't want him.
我们打听过了
We made inquiries.
尤雷科在因打架和破坏小镇受罚
Iorek is being punished for fighting and wrecking this town.
他当时喝醉了
He was drunk.
也完全是因此他们才得以拿走了他的盔甲
That's the only reason they managed to prize his armour from him.
他是个蛮子
He is a savage.
-莱拉 没那个必要 -随她吧
- Lyra, that is not necessary! - Let her do it.
真理仪说 是他们设计灌醉了他
The alethiometer says that they got him drunk and tricked him.
熊一般是不会喝烈酒的
No bear would normally drink spirits.
他撕碎了警局和一家银行
He tore through the police house and the bank.
他们之所以没打死他
The only reason they didn't shoot him
是因为他擅长摆弄金属
was because of his skills with metal.
你怎么不看看你的真理仪
Why don't you check your alethiometer to see
我说的是不是实话
whether I'm telling the truth now?
你不需要看 因为你知道是真的
You don't need to, because you know it.
我选择我与谁并肩作战
I choose who I fight alongside,
这是我的最终决定
and that is my final word.
听说有人来找过你
I heard you had a visitor.
库尔特夫人找你什么事
What did Mrs Coulter want with you?
你以为我能告诉你吗
You think I can tell you that?
我会因此丢了工作的
It's more than my position is worth.
得了 小拉
Come now, Ratty.
你以为我在乎你的工作吗
You mistake me for someone who cares about your position.
别忘了
Remember...
我知道你是什么样的人
..I know what kind of man you are.
我知道你恶心的癖好
Your filthy predilections.
以及你因此惹的麻烦
And the trouble they have caused.
你不该这么对我
You shouldn't do this to me.
我需要真理仪
I need an answer...
告诉我件事
..from the alethiometer.
我要知道
I wish to know
格鲁曼发现了什么
what Grumman discovered.
他是个异见者
That is a dissident.
那是异端行为
That is heretical.
而我的职责不就是理解异端邪说吗
It's my job to understand heretics, is it not?
你先请求主教批准...
You ask the cardinal for his permission before demanding...
我可没去找主教
I'm not asking the cardinal.
我来找你了 小拉
I'm asking you, Ratty.
我要怎样得到格鲁曼的发现
How can I get what Grumman discovered?
你并没有得到他或者麦克费尔神父的批准
You have neither his permission nor Father McPhail's.
我不需要他的批准
I don't need his permission!
我只需要你同意
I just need your consent.
你不肯吗
Will you deny it?
还是要我
Or must I..
把你的秘密
..expose you...
曝光于世
..to the world?
因为我会的
Because I will...
如果我不能如愿
..out of spite...
就会以此来报复你
..if I don't get my own way.
我已经想好了
I already thought it.
我要问的问题
The question I want to ask.
我要怎样找到格鲁曼的发现
How can I find what Grumman discovered?
很好
Good.
你一有发现 就马上给我消息
Send me word as soon as you have something.
知道吗 莱拉
You know what, Lyra?
镇上有一个人了解那只熊
There is one person in this town who knows that bear.
潘 你真是天才
Pan, you're a genius!
能提醒我一下我们为什么又来这里吗
Can you remind me why we're here again?
镇上只有这里有床位
It's the only place in town with a bed
和还算过得去的食物
and a halfway decent plate of scran.
你把培根看得比活命还重要 这让我担心
It worries me that bacon is more important to you than survival.
对了 你知道大家都在看我们吧
And by the way, you are aware everyone is looking at us?
-我们该走了 -没有尤雷科我们不走
- It's time to leave. - Yeah, we're not leaving without Iorek.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们知道你偷了他们的的东西 李
They know you stole from them, Lee.
我们在这里多耽搁一分钟...
Every minute we spend here longer than we should...
那熊救了我的命 赫斯特
That bear saved my life, Hester.
所以我们来报答他
And we came here to repay him,
但他说他不需要我们帮忙
and he told us he didn't need our help.
谁不需要你帮忙
Who didn't need your help?
孩子 我虽然喜欢你 但现在不方便
You know, kid, much as I like you, now is not the time.
我代表约翰·法阿 吉普赛人的西部国王
I represent John Faa, ruler of the western Gyptians,
我们想雇你
and we would like to hire you.
你们雇不起我
You can't afford me.
斯科尔斯比先生 教会当局在偷孩子
Mr Scoresby, the Magisterium is stealing children.
我们得救回他们
We have to get them back,
我们意识到 我们可能会需要一位
and it occurred to us that the help of an aeronaut
气球驾驶员的帮助
might be of some use.
我们会很感激你的帮助的
We'd be grateful for your services.
我们付金币
We pay in gold.
我知道你们在对付什么 孩子
I know what you're fighting, kid.
你们赢不了的
You're going to lose.
你打牌吗
You play cards?
你还会打牌吗
What do you know about cards?
在我以前住的地方 我常跟院士们打牌
I used to play them with the scholars where I lived.
虽然他们比我聪明多了 但基本都是我赢
They are much cleverer than me, but I generally won.
我发现有时 不利局面却是你最好的武器
I learned that sometimes a bad hand can be your greatest weapon.
有时 当你没有希望
Sometimes, when there is no hope,
你却最能唬住对手
it can allow you to bluff magnificently.
提醒我绝不要跟你打牌
Remind me never to play cards with you.
我们需要你 和那只熊
We need you...and the bear.
你需要那只熊 我是次要的
You need the bear and I'm secondary.
我们要怎么说服他跟我们走
How do we get him to come with us?
我知道你知道
I know you know.
他亏欠了这座小镇
He's obliged to this town.
尤雷科走不了的
Iorek's going nowhere.
他是只披甲熊
He's an armoured bear.
他们怎么能...
What could they...?
他们拿走了他的盔甲
They got his armour.
你不需要我帮忙就想通了呢
Hey, you got there without needing my help.
他的盔甲为什么那么重要
Why's his armour so important?
战争犹如他游泳的海洋和呼吸的空气
War is the sea he swims in and the air he breathes.
不
No.
没有他的盔甲...
Without his armour...
他的盔甲对他 如赫斯特对我一般重要
..his armour means as much to him as Hester here does to me.
他的盔甲就像他的精灵吗
His armour's like his daemon?
他的灵魂就在那几块金属板里
His soul is in those pieces of metal.
但教会当局肯定把它藏得很好
But the Magisterium will have it well hidden.
我开始觉得我在这镇上寡不敌众了
Now, I've been thinking that maybe I'm outgunned in this town,
但要知道 我也有自己的本事
but I've got some craft of my own, you understand.
如果我无法帮尤雷科赢得自♥由♥
No, if I can't win Iorek's freedom, then...
她人呢
Where did she go?
她动作挺快
She's quick,
还偷走了我的培根
and she stole my bacon.
莱拉
Lyra,
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表