剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
他为什么想来这儿
Why does he want to be here?
那...你得去问你父亲了
That...you will have to ask your father.
你确定他们走了
You're sure they've gone?
如果你需要我 我就在附近
If you need me, I will be close.
我会让
I will stand down the bears
看守你父亲的熊退下
that are keeping your father prisoner.
他的看守现在是我的守卫了
His guards are now my guards.
注意安全
Be safe.
你们都是
Both of you.
你没事吧 莱拉
You all right, Lyra?
上次我们见他时 他还是你叔叔
Last time we saw him, he was your uncle.
我们只是把真理仪拿给他
We're just giving him his alethiometer.
然后或许我们就能 回家去
And then maybe we can...go home.
-这是为了我还是你 -都有吧
- This for me or for you? - Bit of both.
我知道你很勇敢
I know you're brave,
但希望你知道 如果你害怕
but hopefully you know that if you are ever scared...
还有我呢
..I'm here.
我知道
I do.
我知道的
I do know that.
-莱拉 -你好 索罗尔德
- Lyra. - Hello, Thorold.
小莱拉
Little Lyra!
快进来 你们怎么来了
Come in, come in. What are you doing here?
你肯定冷死了 我去生火
You must be chilled. I'll get the fire lit.
不
No!
不
No!
我没想要你来
I did not send for you!
我没想要你来
I did not send for you!
你得走 你得马上调头离开
You have to leave. You have to turn around and leave!
我没想要你来
I did not send for you!
-我是来救你的 -不
- I came here to free you. - No.
不 你得离开 别...
No, you have to get out before...
阿斯里尔
Asriel.
你不是一个人来的啊
Oh, you didn't come alone.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗杰·帕斯洛 先生
Roger Parslow, sir.
我在厨房♥工作
I work in the kitchens.
在乔丹学院
At Jordan College.
索罗尔德 给孩子们准备热水澡
Thorold, prepare these children a hot bath and...
给他们做点吃的
..make them some food.
是 先生
Sir.
罗杰·帕斯洛
Roger Parslow...
你能来我很高兴
..I am very pleased you came.
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表