剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
黑暗物质
第一季 第七集
你没走吗
You didn't leave?
你为什么没和其他人一起去机场
Why aren't you at the airfield with the others?
其他人要走了吗
The others are leaving?
为什么
Why?
这对我们是最好的地方了
This is the best place we could possibly be.
他们切走了你的精灵 而不是你的脑子
They cut out your daemon, not your brain.
你看起来...
You seem...
很难过
upset.
你看见那个女孩的气球往哪边去了吗
The girl's gas balloon did you see which way it went?
这座设施里有许多女孩...
There were a lot of girls at this facility...
莱拉
Lyra.
你看见莱拉往哪边去了吗
Did you see which way Lyra went?
我不认识叫莱拉的 库尔特夫人
I don't know a Lyra...Mrs Coulter.
那你对我就没用了
Then you are no use to me.
我想要...有用
I'd like...to be of use.
我想让你开心
I would like to make you happy.
开心
Happy?
在这里
Here?
是的
Yes.
这对你是最好的地方
This is the best place you could possibly be.
不...
No...
我不是有意的 不是有意的 不是有意的
I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it.
我不知道要去哪里
I don't know where to go.
我不知道要去哪里
I don't know where to go.
莱拉
Lyra.
尤雷科
Iorek!
李
Lee!
那些悬崖厉鬼可能还在附近
Those cliffghast creatures might still be around.
尤雷科
Iorek.
不 不
No! No!
莱拉 看看真理仪
Lyra, check the alethiometer.
问问它会不会有人来救我们
Ask it if anyone's coming to rescue us.
尤雷科·伯尔尼松在哪里
Where is Iorek Byrnison?
他看到了我们坠落的地方
He saw where we fell.
他看到了熊脚印
He saw the bear tracks.
他在朝这里来了
And he's headed this way.
他来救我们了
He's coming to rescue us.
真希望我是个女巫
And I wish I was a witch.
这样你就可以飞走 看我父亲是不是在这里
That way you could fly off and see if my father is here.
但你不是女巫 你是个小女孩
But you are not a witch. You're a little girl.
你是谁
Who are you?
乔塞姆·桑特里亚
Jotham Santelia.
格罗斯特大学皇家宇宙学教授
Regius Professor of Cosmology at the University of Gloucester.
你是院士吗
You're a scholar?
你呢
And you...?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莱拉
Lyra.
莱拉·贝拉克瓦
Lyra Belacqua.
你不会见过...
I don't suppose you've seen...
我父亲吧
...my father?
阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦
Asriel Belacqua.
他被披甲熊抓走了
He was taken prisoner by the bears.
不久之前 他就坐在你这个位置上
It wasn't too long ago he was sitting where you are now.
-他来过这里吗 -对
- He was here? - Yes.
但那家伙想办法跟尤弗尔说上了话
But the rogue cheated his way to Iofur's side.
听说 他已经说服尤弗尔
Word is, he's persuaded Iofur
让他回到他位于山巅的
to let him return to his laboratory
那间实验室
on the highest of mountains.
但是别误会
But make no mistake -
那间实验室依旧是牢笼
that laboratory is still a prison.
尤弗尔国王绝不会让阿斯里尔离开那里
And King Iofur will never let Asriel leave that place.
他会继续进行
He will die up there
那些异端实验 直到死去
conducting his heretical experiments!
我和尤雷科·伯尔尼松能救他
Me and Iorek Byrnison will save him.
你别想离开这里
You're not getting out of here!
尤雷科·伯尔尼松更救不了你
And Iorek Byrnison will certainly not save you.
为什么
Why not?
因为这里有两百只熊
Because there are 200 bears here.
他们不等他靠近 就会用火球发射器杀死他
They'll kill him with firehurlers before he even gets close
然后像对待海豹或海象一样吃光他的尸体
and then set upon the corpse like he's a seal or a walrus.
尤雷科本该成为国王
Iorek should have been king
但却蒙羞被流放
but was disgraced and exiled.
他再也不会被允许回到宫殿了
He will never be allowed back in the palace.
仇恨是很强大的动力
Hatred is a powerful motor,
而尤弗尔国王恨尤雷科入骨
and King Iofur hates every inch of Iorek.
你和我一样被困在这里了
You're stuck here, as am I.
直到你崩溃
Till you wilt.
或是被他们打垮
Or they break you!
我曾经听说 尤弗尔最大的愿望
I once heard that what Iofur wants most
就是成为人类
is to be human.
所以他雇了我
It's why he hired me.
我失宠便是因为我告诉他 他是一只熊
My downfall came when I told him he was a bear
并且永远都是熊
and will always be one.
除非你是女巫
But unless you are a witch
能给他变一个精灵
and can magic him a daemon,
否则你别想取悦他
you will fail to please him,
就像我一样
just as I have.
我要和尤弗尔·拉克尼松说话
I need to speak to Iofur Raknison!
事关尤雷科·伯尔尼松
It's about Iorek Byrnison!
我有国王需要知道的情报
There's something I know that the king needs to know!
和你父亲一样
Just like your father.
只求自保 对吗
Protecting your own skin, are you?
出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Betraying your friend.
-尽量藏好 -好
- Try and stay hidden. - I will.
你想怎样
What do you want?
对他解释起来 比向我妻子
It's been easier to explain it to him
伊莱恩解释要容易
than to Elaine, my wife.
我觉得帮助科学家钻冰
I think....helping scientists drill for ice
对孩子来说很酷
sounds kind of cool to a kid.
虽说他以后肯定不会记得
Not that he is going to be able to remember any of it.
但我会写信
But I'll be writing,
让他们知道近况
keeping them all updated,
像探险家沙克尔顿那样
Shackleton style.
我打算写一些很长的信
I'm going to write them some... some truly epic, er...letters.
我打算写一些很长的信
I'm going to write them some... some truly epic, er...letters.
这孩子是谁
Who is this child?
向您问好 伟大的国王
Greetings to you, great king.
你为何打扰我
Why do you disturb me?
我有很重要的秘密要告诉您
I've got something very important and secret to tell you.
是关于尤雷科·伯尔尼松的
It's about Iorek Byrnison.
尤雷科
Iorek!
靠近一点
Come closer.
来
Come.
说吧
Well?
我是他的精灵
I am his daemon.
但你只是个人类
But you're just a human.
人类拥有动物精灵
Humans get animals.
所以披甲熊拥有人类精灵也很合理 不是吗
It makes sense for bears to get humans, doesn't it?
披甲熊 都退下
Bears, leave!
尤雷科·伯尔尼松是第一只拥有精灵的披甲熊
Iorek Byrnison was the first bear to get a daemon,
但本该是您的
but it should have been you.
我更想当您的精灵
I would have much rather been your daemon.
一只披甲熊是怎么获得精灵的
How has a bear got a daemon?
而且你为什么能离他那么远
And how are you far away from him?
我就像女巫精灵
I'm like a witch's daemon.
我...
I...
我能远离他
I can travel.
我们仍能保持连接
And we stay connected.
至于他是如何得到我的
As for how he got me...
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表