剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
I believe the only reason he gave it to you
就是希望它最终能落入阿斯里尔勋爵手中
was because he wanted it to fall into Lord Asriel's hands.
而那男人最不需要的
And if there's one thing that man doesn't need,
就是更多用来制♥造♥破坏的玩具了
it's more toys to do damage with.
我知道他肯定叫你别告诉我
I know he told you not to tell me about it.
我也知道你是个信守承诺的人
And I know you're not the sort to break your word.
但现在你该选择一个阵营了
But now is the time to choose a side.
现在你该选择你属于谁了
Now is the time to choose who you belong to...
彻底决定
..once and for all.
你救了我
You saved me.
他没有
He didn't.
你是我妈妈
And you're my mother.
我的确是你妈妈
I am your mother.
我把它保管得很周全
I kept it safe.
真是个滑稽的老罐子
What a funny old tin.
你还真是小心 是吧
You have been careful, haven't you?
还焊上了
It's soldered.
莱拉 够了
Lyra! That's enough.
又怎么了
What's that now?
又是你的测试吗
Another of your bloody tests?
可不是我安排的 她在的时候我怎么会
Nothing was planned by me, not while she's here.
那是我的信♥号♥♥
That's my signal!
你还安全
You're safe.
我们看到的那些孩子 罗杰
Those kids we saw, Roger,
你得去解救他们
you need to free them.
如果他们不想来呢
What if they don't want to come?
-他们似乎不... -你可以说服他们
- They don't seem like... - You can persuade them.
你要做什么
What will you do?
我最擅长的 制♥造♥混乱
What I'm best at - cause some chaos.
快点 莱拉 我们没时间了
Faster, Lyra. We haven't the time!
我们得去切割室 毁掉机器
We get to that intercision room and we destroy that machine.
快
Come on!
快脱掉那衣服 莉齐
Take those off, Lizzie.
你不需要它们了
You don't need those.
我们要离开这里 你也该走
We're getting out of here. You should, too.
不不 你要马上回房♥间
No, no. You will soon be back in your room,
那是好事
which is good
因为这里是对你最好的地方
because this is the best place you could possibly be.
她切走的你的精灵 他叫什么
What's his name, the daemon she cut from you?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我好爱他的
I loved him so much.
你现在看清她对你做了什么了吧
Now do you see what she's done to you?
对我们所有人
To all of us?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
八 九 十
Eight, nine, ten...
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five...
你们得跟我走
I need you all to come with me.
我们要离开这里
We're getting out of here.
你们怎么不来
Why aren't you coming?
我知道他们把你们的精灵切走了
I know they've separated you all from your daemons,
但你们还能选择的
but you've still got a choice.
做点什么
Do something...
或什么都不做
..or do nothing.
做点什么 我们就能让他们为此付出代价
Do something and we can make them pay for what they did to you.
什么都不做 那么你们的精灵
Do nothing and all your daemons will know
只会记住最后那一刻的痛苦
is that hurt of that final moment.
你们真想如此吗
Is that really what you want?
我们得阻止这种事再次发生
We've got to stop this happening again.
医生说 如果不关门
The doctor said if you leave the doors open,
系统就会出问题 是吧
the system gets fritzed, right?
那我们就让它出问题吧
So let's fritz it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要按下所有按钮 直到有所反应
I'm pressing every button I can until something happens.
那玩意听上去像是要炸了
That thing sounds like it's going to blow.
快 莱拉 我们快走
Come on, Lyra, we have to go!
集♥合♥孩子们
Round up the children.
等着我 确保孩子们都在 知道吗
Wait for me and make sure you have them all, you understand?
快 放我们出去
Come on! Let us out!
站住
Stop!
好了 孩子们 别激动
All right, children, let's not get excited now.
别犯傻
Let's not get silly.
乖乖听话 好吗
Let's just do as we're told, shall we?
告诉我 你记得比利·科斯塔吗
Tell me, do you remember Billy Costa?
那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我只是在听从命令
It was just obeying orders.
他只是个孩子
He was only a boy!
我们是来救你们的
We've come to rescue you.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, girls.
我们不会伤害你们的 你们安全了
We aren't here to hurt you. You're safe.
你怎么才来
What took you so long?
见到你我也很高兴 莱拉
It's good to see you too, Lyra.
我们得把其他孩子救出去
We need to get the other children out of here.
快来
Let's go.
不客气哦
You're welcome.
就这点本事吗
Is that all you've got?
抓住那个孩子
Take that child.
她最重要
She's the one with value!
我们只需要孩子活着
We just need the children alive.
其他人都杀掉
Kill everyone else!
是比利让我们看到我们都能逃脱
It was Billy who showed us we could all get out...
摆脱这地方
..get free from this place.
-去吧 -还有很多事要做呢
- Go. - But there's so much to do.
去吧
Go.
你来北方可不是光为此 莱拉
You didn't come to the North just for this, Lyra.
我父亲
My father.
我得去解救他
I need to free him.
一路顺利
Go well.
这是那位气球司机吗
Is this the balloon driver?
我是气球驾驶员 小子 李·斯科尔斯比
I'm an aeronaut, kid. Lee Scoresby.
-这是... -尤雷科
- And this is...? - This is Iorek.
-这是尤雷科 -对
- This is Iorek. - Hmm. Yeah.
他跟我想象得不太一样
He just doesn't look like how I imagined him.
你想要个更帅的吗 我们不都是吗
You were hoping for better looking? Weren't we all?
我们得上天了
We need to take to the skies.
你不怕高吧 罗杰
You all right with heights, Roger?
-有点怕 -那习惯下吧
- Not really. - You'll learn to be.
气球司机
Balloon driver.
走咯
Let's go!
我觉得你可能需要人拉气球
I thought you might need a tow.
谢谢了 佩卡拉小姐
Well, thank you, Miss Pekkala.
很高兴又在天上见到你 斯科尔斯比先生
Always good to see you in the skies, Mr Scoresby.
你的精灵在审视我呢
Your daemon is examining me.
我们挺久没见到你了
Well, it's been a while since we've seen you.
-你刚刚真是神兵天降 -谢谢
- That was quite a performance earlier. - Thank you.
问题 在之后的路上我们会遭遇
Question - what can we expect going forward
怎样的混乱和动荡
in the sense of mayhem and chaos?
可能会有战斗 但你不是没打过
There may be fighting, but you've fought before.
而且很乐意
And gladly.
但如果情况变得更加复杂
But as the situation grows more complicated,
那我的情况也会更加复杂
so MY situation grows more complicated.
这个孩子注定重要
The child is destined to be important -
她要创造并解决冲突
to create and resolve conflict.
所以她是重点
So this is about her.
她永远不会知道自己多么重要
She matters more than she can ever know.
不止这一个世界的命运系于她
The fate of more than this world depends on her.
我跟吉普赛人定了份合同
Well, I had a contract with the Gyptians
而合同目的已在伯尔凡加达成
over what was accomplished in Bolvangar.
这似乎是新的征程了
This...this seems like a whole new thing,
那么老实说 就该定新合同 新报酬
which requires, if I'm honest, new contracts and new payments...
她会需要你的 李
She will need you, Lee.
人该有选择权的
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表