剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表
如果必须要通过战争
If it takes war...
才能救回我们的孩子
..to get our children back,
那么我们准备好开战了
then we are ready to wage it.
我希望女巫们能帮忙
I'd hope the witches would help.
有一些女巫不会
Not all will.
有些部落在跟总祭祀委员会合作
Some clans are working with the Oblation Board.
那些寻找尘埃的人
Those who search for Dust.
这些寻找尘埃的人现在在哪
And where are they now, these Dust hunters?
往东北方走四天
Four days northeast of here.
就是他们所谓的实验站
They call it The Station.
女巫称之为伯尔凡加
The witches call it Bolvangar.
伯尔凡加
Bolvangar?
翻译过来的意思是
Translated, that means...
邪恶之地
..Fields of evil.
你能带我们去那儿吗
Can you take us there?
无论你们走哪条路
Serafina Pekkala will support you
塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉都会帮你们
in whatever route your path takes.
你觉得是什么 潘
What do you think it is, Pan...
制♥造♥了那样的景象
..Makes it look like that?
我不知道
I don't know,
但它美极了
but it's...it's amazing.
你觉得尘埃就是那样的吗
Do you think that's what Dust looks like?
那里面有东西
There's something in it.
不太...
Not quite...
看着像座城市
It looks like a city.
它消失了
It's gone.
也许是真理仪
Maybe it's the alethiometer,
在告诉我们该往哪走
telling us where to go,
罗杰在哪
where Roger is.
也许吧
Maybe.
你觉得他冷吗
Do you think he's cold?
我希望他不冷
I hope not.
我也是
I'm the same.
我总在最奇怪的时候
I find myself thinking about Billy
想起比利
at the strangest times.
今天早上 我上厕所时想起了他
Even found myself thinking about him on the toilet this morning.
听说你遇到熊了
Heard you met a bear.
是啊
Yeah.
好玩吗
Fun?
吓人吗
Scary?
让人不解
Confusing.
绝对不是我想的那样
Definitely not what I expected.
我们能把他们救回来的 托尼
We're going to get them back, Tony.
我知道
I know.
我们要不惜一切代价把他们救回来
We will do whatever it takes to get them back.
李 我们能休息一下吗
Hey, Lee, can we take a break?
我们已经找了几小时了 我觉得他不在这儿
We've been searching for hours. I don't think he's here...
尤雷科·伯尔尼松
Iorek byrnison!
有日子没见了
It's been some time.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
何止"有日子"
It hasn't been some time.
是三年
It's been three years.
三年 有那么久吗
Three years, long as all that?
还是难熬的三年
It has not been a good three years.
我们想帮你 尤雷科 我们能帮你吗
We want to help, Iorek. Can we help?
我欠你的 我们都知道
I owe you. We both know it.
你能怎么帮我
And how can you help me?
有的熊不♥穿♥盔甲还挺帅 你不行
Some look good naked. You do not.
谁拿去了
Who has it?
你的盔甲
Your armour?
我喝醉了 李
I am drunk, Lee!
我现在没有披甲熊的样子
And not behaving as a bear should,
你还是走吧
and I'd rather you leave me.
那我要是不想走呢
And what if I don't want to go?!
我见到老朋友的时候
You know, when I see an old friend,
我会想告诉他我去过哪
I'm inclined to tell him where I've been,
和我经历的冒险
adventures I've had.
我做了
I have done things
我不能说的事
I can't talk about.
我也做过一些不想让别人知道的事
I've done some things I'm not too keen on people knowing either.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you've done.
我们不会 也不可能瞧不起你的
We wouldn't judge you, couldn't judge you.
那要是我活该被瞧不起呢
And what if I deserve to be judged?
别让他走了
Don't let him go.
我们专程来找你的 尤雷科
We came here just for you, Iorek!
那你应该离开 李
Then you should leave, Lee,
因为我没让你来
for I neither asked you to come,
也不希望你留下
nor do I want you to stay.
我们不常有顾客上门等待
It's not often we get customers waiting for us.
你运气可没那么好 执政官先生
You haven't got that lucky, Mr Sysselman.
我不是来自首的
I'm not handing myself in.
是吗
Oh, is that right? Heh!
有什么我可以帮忙的
How can I help?
我代表那只披甲熊前来
I'm representing the bear.
披甲熊的案子已经结了
The bear's case is closed.
更正 我是通过披甲熊代表我自己
Correction, I am representing myself via the bear.
问题是 你没收了我的财产 不是他的
The trouble is, you confiscated my property instead of his.
这我很怀疑 斯科尔斯比先生
Yes, I doubt that, Mr Scoresby.
我是为这个一直在找他
This is why I've been seeking him.
这张买♥♥卖♥♥契约写着
Now, this is a bill of sale stating that
我 而非尤雷科·伯尔尼松 拥有他的盔甲
I, not Iorek Byrnison, own his armour.
他玩牌的时候把它输给我了
He lost it to me in a game of cards, you see.
我现在来拿回它
I've come back to reclaim it.
那披甲熊的盔甲属于教会当局
The bear's armour belongs to the Magisterium.
对
Ah, yes.
他在还一笔血债
He is paying off a blood debt.
是啊 这份文件是对的
Ha, well, yes, this document is correct
如果依据是《犯罪与负债法》
as far as the Crime and Debt Act,
第三章 第4.5款
chapter three, paragraph 4.5 is concerned.
问题是 在此事上《财产拥有法》
The trouble is the Crime and Debt Act is superseded
要优先于《犯罪与负债法》
in this circumstance by the Possession of Goods Act,
依据是第三编 第四小节 《杂项规定》
part three, subsection four, "Miscellaneous provisions",
其中清楚地规定了 原文是
which clearly states, and I quote,
"贵重物品的所有权属于..."
"The possession of valuables belongs to..."
请不要质疑我的智商
Please...do not doubt my intelligence, Mr...
我质疑的不是你的智商 执政官先生
It's not your intelligence I doubt, Mr Sysselman.
是谁付钱让你写了这东西
Who paid you to write this
我要花多少钱你才肯改写
and how much will it cost me for you to rewrite it?
你可小心你在指控我什么
Now, you be careful what you accuse me of.
钱也不行
Not even money'll work.
他们真把你握得死死的 是吧
They've got you well controlled, haven't they?
不管你指控我什么...
Whatever you're accusing me of...
北方 据我所知
Now, the North, as I understand it,
一直是那些无法融入 或不想融入的人
has always been a place for people who didn't fit in
会来的地方
or didn't want to.
这一代教会当局一直努力想
The Magisterium has been trying to gain power
控制这里
out here for a generation.
但却一直遭到抵触
No-one ever actually let them in.
或许 现在不同了
Until, perhaps, now.
你给我小心了
Be very careful.
他是只熊
He's a bear.
他不能做奴隶
He can't be a slave.
你
Not to you,
教会当局 或任何人都别想奴役他
the Magisterium or anyone.
你真可耻 执政官先生
Shame on you, Mr Sysselman.
"我认为我帮助了你
"I believe I have been helpful
赶走了尤雷科·伯尔尼松
"In the disposal of Iorek Byrnison
也帮助了你坐上本就该属于你的王位"
"And helping you take your rightful throne."
我准备得很充分了
I'm perfectly prepared.
"亲爱的北方之王..."
"My Northern king..."
剧集 | 黑暗物质 | 导航列表