because I'm pretty sure the sibling who's being punished is me.
好吧 我想我明白了
Okay, I think I get it.
因为有一种视觉上的错觉
Because of an optical illusion, right,
看起来像是水星在逆行吗 -对
it seems like Mercury's going backwards? -Right.
而当这种情况发生时 坏事就会发生
And when this is happening, bad things happen.
这是科学 -好吧
It's science. - Right.
那么水星在逆行吗 现在
And Mercury's in retrograde? Right now?
说实话
Honestly?
说实话 没有 我只是想把瓦尔
Honestly, no. I just... I wanted to blame
选群演的事归咎于我无法控制的东西上
the whole Val ensemble casting thing on something out of my control.
没关系艾什 你不开心了
It's okay, Ash. You were bummed.
你想要一个解释
You wanted an explanation.
上个学期 我以为自己当不了女主角
Last semester, I didn't think I could be a leading lady.
而今晚我发现我是在早午餐时出生的
And tonight, I found out I was born at brunch time.
看起来总会有新的发现
Guess there's always something new to learn.
是因为这个吗 艾什
Is that it, Ash?
科宾·布鲁电视节目这件事
This, um, Corbin Bleu TV show thing,
我以为这会是我的大好机会
I thought it was gonna be like my big break.
还是有可能的 -算了
Hey, it still could be. -Nah.
但我觉得这可以是你的机会 安娜
But I think it could be yours, Anna.
而且你值得
And you deserve it.
晚安 弄潮儿们 本上升狮子走了
Good night, cool kids. Leo Rising out.
不要被森林中的女人抓到了
Don't let the Woman in the Woods get ya.
她说得对 这可能是你的大好机会
She's right, you know. This could be your big break.
我说真的 你要演安娜
I'm serious. You're Anna.
这真的挺了不起的
That's, like, a big deal.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
天啊
Oh, my...
你在这儿啊 卡洛斯
There you are! Carlos,
没有通行证别再擅自离开帐篷了
you need to stop leaving our tent without a hall pass.
我醒来发现你不在 我还以为你死了呢
Okay, I woke up and you were gone, and obviously I thought you were dead.
我说了几百万次了 根本不存在什么森林中的女人
For the millionth time, the Woman in the Woods is not real.
他今晚不好过 -我也是啊
He's in a tough place tonight. - So am I.
老天 我不知道为什么
Gee, I wonder why I can barely sleep tonight
我站上了戏剧生涯之巅 却夜不能寐
when I've reached the pinnacle of my theater career.
别看我啊 怪物服装是瑞奇的主意
Don't look at me. The monster costume was Ricky's idea.
两位 我真的不想失礼
Guys, I really don't mean to be rude,
但我有更重大的事要忙
but I have much bigger things happening.
还有什么比怪物更重大
What's bigger than monsters?
有两个问题 一是杜威打来电♥话♥通知
Well, there are two issues. One, Dewey called with an update.
科宾·布鲁会提前抵达
Corbin Bleu is coming extra early.
这下真的情况紧急了
It's a major code red.
在我喝下第三杯咖啡前 我们就要读第一遍剧本了
We're doing a first read-through before I've had my third cup of coffee.
第二个问题呢
What's the second issue?
瑞奇和吉娜绝对是失踪了
Oh, Ricky and Gina are 100% missing.
什么
What?
如果森林中的女人
What if the Woman in the Woods...
柯特 我得打住你 -可是
Kourt, I'm gonna stop you right there. -But...
卡洛斯说得对 我相信瑞奇和吉娜没事
Carlos is right. I'm sure Ricky and Gina are fine.
吉娜
Hey, G?
今晚真尽兴啊
Tonight was a blast.
我们没找到神龛也算尽兴吗
Even though we couldn't find the shrine?
重要的是旅程 而非目的地
Ah, it's the journey, not the destination.
谢谢你的心灵鸡汤
Thank you for your fortune cookie wisdom.
晚安 瑞奇
Good night, Ricky.
而我们说完再见了 还没有分别
And we are still walking in the same direction.
一点都不尴尬
Not awkward at all.
怎么会尴尬 我们才不呢
No. Awkward? Could not be us.
不尴尬
Mmm-mm.