就像一首无名之歌♥ -大概是吧
Like a song with no title? - Yeah, I guess.
加利福尼亚的确很美 很大 我喜欢宏大的东西
And, I mean, California's really pretty and it's big. And I like big.
但是我为了它放弃了夏令营
But I'm missing camp for this.
我在夏令营留下了那么多的回忆
And it's a camp I've had so many memories at.
我妈妈让我选择 我选择了去加州
And, look, my moms gave me the choice and I made it.
我可能就是不确定 我真的选对了吗
I guess I'm just not sure I made the right one.
谁又能确定呢 -是啊
Is anyone ever? - Yeah.
能回家我也很激动 那里也算是家吧
And I'm excited to go home or, you know, whatever this is,
但当我准备开始创作自己的作品的时候
but right when I'm about to start creating stuff that's mine...
我猜 我只是担心 这趟加州之旅会彻底改变我的生活
I guess I'm just wondering if this whole trip might be way too disruptive.
作为一个经历了几千次命运的弯弯绕绕的人
Well, as someone who has been through a few thousand curveballs...
我只能说 如果你想要寻找灵感
...I can say that if you're looking for a spark,
经历一些能改变人生的事也不见得是坏事
sometimes "disruptive" isn't such a bad thing.
您说得对 我会记住的
Yeah. I'll try to remember that.
在海上的日子 我会每天都戴着这些装备的
And I am going to use these every single day out there on the sea.
谢谢您 詹老师 -不客气
Well, thanks, Miss Jenn. - Mmm-hmm.
我该上路了 谢谢您的开导
All right. It's time to hit the road. Thank you.
再见 -注意安全
See you later. - Be safe.
不要害怕冒险
And take big risks.
我们该出发了
I think we're ready to hit the road.
认真的吗 -当然
You mean it? - Yeah.
我知道放弃夏令营 跟我去湖边待几个星期
Hey, I know it's a leap of faith to skip out on the big camp thing
对你来说是一个很艰难的决定
and spend a couple of weeks on the lake with me.
我想让你知道 我真的很重视我们的关系
I want you to know that I don't take it lightly.
我也是 -我们共同面对一切 好吗
I don't either. -We're all in this together. Okay?
你可以放手一搏
You can bet on it.
其实你不用说话带歌♥名的
You know you don't have to talk in song titles, right?
什么歌♥名
What song titles?
没什么
Okay.
等等 我找一下钥匙
Oh! Hang on. I gotta find my keys.
可能我在拍第九条抖音视频的时候弄掉了
I think I dropped them during TikTok number nine.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是我的野兽角色的安全带吗
Is this my Beast harness?
首演夜的那个 -对 我可以解释
From opening night? - Yeah, I can explain that.
行啊 解释吧
Okay. Explain.
你现在就要听吗
Oh, you mean now?
新来的 接球
New dude, catch.
好吧 我的宿舍是个有持续性安全隐患的地方
Okay. Constant danger and I live here.
你叫什么名字 -我叫卡洛斯 是EJ的朋友
What's your name? - I'm Carlos. I'm a friend of EJ's.
擅长编舞 我感觉我可能有点失禁了
I choreograph, and I just peed a little bit.
你是 -约翰尼 不过大家都叫我"撞哥"
And you are? - Johnny, but everyone calls me Crash.
嘿 今年夏天第一撞出现了 -我♥干♥的 兄弟
Hey! First crash of the summer. - Guilty, my dude.
卡洛斯 你能找到宿舍真是太好了 -你开心就好
Carlos, I am so glad you found the bunk. - I'm so glad that you are glad.
选张床 卸行李吧
Just pick a bed, take a load off.
我是这间宿舍的见导 见习辅♥导♥员
I'm actually the CIT for this bunk, so... That's counselor in training.
我会按照每一条营地准则严格要求各位
I'm gonna need everyone to follow all of the rules to the letter.
开玩笑的 我也就比你们中的一些人♥大♥六个月而已
I'm just kidding, you guys. I'm, like, six months older than some of you,
这是我最后的童年时光了
and this is my last chance to be a kid.
这个夏天我们就尽情感受音乐吧
So, good vibes only this summer, okay?
新来的是吧 你肯定是杰特了
New kid, right? You must be Jet.
对 -我叫EJ 这是卡洛斯
Okay. - I'm EJ. This is Carlos.
我不喜欢聊天寒暄 不过你随意
Yeah, I'm actually good without talking, but you do you.
那是我的床 -知道了
That's my bed. - Okay.
这日子没法过了
I'm scared.
我怎么会这么蠢 -说实话 你其实也没那么蠢
How could I be so stupid? -Okay. I mean, you're not that stupid.
我一直在说服我自己 我之前是错怪你了
You know, I had actually convinced myself that I was wrong about you.
你的确说服得挺成功的
Kinda seems like you were.
别这样 瑞奇奇 -我叫瑞奇
Come on, Richie... -It's Ricky.
爱与战争面前一切平等 音乐剧同理 不是吗
All is fair in love and war, and musicals, right?
扎克·罗伊就是这么教我们的
I mean, Zackey Roy taught us that.
詹老师教导我们 相信努力的过程
Yeah, well, Miss Jenn taught us to trust the process.
或者起码相信身边的同伴
Or at least, our fellow humans.
这也许就是我们努力的过程 不是吗
Okay. So maybe this is our process, right?
我偷了东西 你生我的气了 我们一笑泯恩仇
I steal things and you get mad, and we laugh and laugh.
而且 你不想骑水上摩托艇了吗 -莉莉 再见
Plus, jet skiing. -Bye, Lily.
什么 瑞奇奇 别这样 -你还是叫我理查德吧
What? Richie, come on. -At least say Richard.
向着地平线飞驰 后视镜中月色虚实
Racing toward the horizon To see the rearview moon
顺着人行道 逃离熟悉生活的喧嚣
I'm chasing pavements Escaping the life I knew
请给我一页空白 或一次机会
Give me empty pages Just give me something new
我想要弥补与你错失的时光
I'm making up for the time that I lost on you
我不会掉头 不再重蹈覆辙
And I'm never gonna turn this car around
就算迷失流浪 我也不在乎方向
And I'm getting lost Don't care if I am found
告别昨日的心碎
Breaking away from the broken hearts
不再烦恼 不再心伤
No more mistakes, no more empty starts
终于 我迎来自♥由♥
I'm finally, finally free
尘埃落定
Finally, finally
过去的烦恼都抛之脑后
New state of mind on the interstate
我的生活自有节奏
Nobody taking my life away
终于 我迎来自♥由♥
I'm finally, finally free
找回自己
Finally, finally me
一切重新开始 除了向上我别无选择
Building up from the bottom Now there's nowhere to go but up
满足前我不会停歇
And I'm not gonna stop till I get enough
我沿着陌生的街道一路狂奔
And I'm going down a road that I don't know
我将驱车游荡不归家
Yeah, I'll let it take me anywhere but home
告别昨日的心碎
Breaking away from the broken hearts
不再烦恼 不再心伤
No more mistakes, no more empty starts
终于 我迎来自♥由♥
I'm finally, finally free
尘埃落定
Finally, finally
过去的烦恼都抛之脑后
New state of mind on the interstate
我的生活自有节奏
Nobody taking my life away
终于 我迎来自♥由♥
I'm finally, finally free
终于 找回自己
Finally, finally me
找回自己
Finally me
终于迎来自♥由♥
Finally free
终于 终于 找回自己 终于
Finally, finally, finally me Finally
嗨 -来自蜂巢小屋的吉娜·波特 是吗
Hi. -Gina Porter from the Honeycomb, right?
我可是本地人 -我还是不敢相信你来了
I'm local. -I still can't believe you're here.
而且这一切还会变得更刺♥激♥一些
And it's all about to get just a little bit more exciting.
好吧 这位名人是谁
Okay, who is this famous person
为什么不是娇妻系列里的人
and why isn't it one of the Real Housewives?
大伙们 我可不想吹嘘
You guys, I don't wanna oversell it.
对我而言 名人就是会被问询许多
To me, a celebrity is someone who gets a bunch of questions
有关他们的护肤养生问题的人
about their skincare regimen.
照这样说 我也可以算名人了
And I just learned that I am a celebrity.
好吧我或许需要一些建议
Well, I may need a couple of tips
毕竟想想看 篝火会令我不安
because go figure, bonfires make me jumpy.
柯特 我们在这郊野到底要做什么呢
Oh, Kourt, what are we doing out here in the boonies?
是一些关于我希望值得的
Something about a once-in-a-lifetime experience
一生仅一次的体验之类的事吧
that I really hope is worth it.
我们需要努力保持
We'll work hard to maintain...
我们熟悉的生活方式
The lifestyle to which we're accustomed.
美好事物俱乐部 我们要把它带到夏令营来
Finer things club, we're bringing it to camp.
我是只希望有网 这样我就能搜索营地生活技巧
Ugh! I just wish I had Internet so I can google some camp life hacks.
我或许知道一种方法
I might know a way.
你恰巧带了你的幸运哈金斯手♥机♥吗
Did you happen to you bring your lucky V. Hudge phone?
嘿 马多克斯 我是说小零件
Hey, Maddox. I mean, Gadget.
你知道我去哪能邮寄这个嘛 -我知道 给我就行
Do you know where I can mail this? -Oh, yeah. I'll take it.
噢 这是一封特殊的密封信
Ooh! It's, like, a special sealed letter.
我待会儿会去邮局 去那儿给你寄了
I'm going to the office later. That's where they go.
好啊 随便说一句上面写着不要弯折
Great. It says "Do not bend," by the way.
某个特殊的人 -非常特殊
Someone special? - Very.
我们爱得水深火热 而且我会每天给他写信
We are deeply in love, and I will be writing to him every day.
好吧 -这很搞笑吗
Yeah, okay. - Is that funny?
没有 只是营地的一个梗
Oh, no. It's just a camp thing.
你知道的 很多来这儿的人都这么说
You know, a lot of people come in saying that,
结果到最后 命运有其他安排
and then by the end, life has other plans.
我不会这样 -我没说是你
That's not me. -Oh, I didn't say it was.
我听到 吉娜在叫我 我真的得走了
Oh, I hear... Gina's calling me. I really... I have to go.
嗨 杰特
Hi, Jet.