Mmm, right.
我对所有女性都很友善
I like all women.
几乎所有女性吧 我都持友善态度
Almost all of the women, I like.
你想表达什么
Where is this going?
我想说 你有没有觉得瓦尔
I just mean, does Val strike you as a little...
我也不知道该怎么形容
I don't have the word for it.
嗯 我觉得她人挺好的
Mmm, she seemed pretty nice to me.
那个马多克斯竟然说我的上升星座是狮子座
And Maddox had the nerve to tell me I was a Leo Rising.
得了吧 没人比我更了解我的本命星盘
Okay, nobody knows my birth chart better than me.
除了斯蒂芬妮夫人
Except Madam Stephanie.
我的命理师兼人生导师啊 她还参加过我的生日餐会呢
My psychic-slash-life coach? She came to my birthday brunch?
哦对 是丹尼餐厅的那个大家都不认识的女人
Right. Yeah, the random woman at Denny's who wasn't friends with any of us.
她可不是一般的女人 她是斯蒂芬妮夫人
Not random. Madam Stephanie.
好吧 我是这么想的 你之前演的女主角非常惊艳
Okay. Here's what I'm thinking. You were an awesome leading lady.
然后呢
Go on.
这次被分配到群演角色的确有些 出人意料
And being cast in the ensemble was unexpected.
是啊 -但说实话
Yeah. - But to be completely honest,
我没想到 你会这么在意
I guess I just didn't think you'd be this thrown off by it.
好吧 这话可能听起来有点儿刺耳
Okay, tough love sister time here.
这感觉不太像你 艾什
It feels out of character, Ash.
你听到她说的话了吗 "这感觉不太像你"
Did you hear what she said? "It feels out of character"?
上升摩羯座 被认为是理性
"Capricorn Rising, considered rational people
且不愿显露内心世界和情感生活的人
"reluctant to reveal their inner and emotional life..."
吧啦吧啦吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
好的 听听这个
Okay, now listen to this.
上升狮子座 马多克斯以为我是这个
"Leo Rising," what Maddox thinks that I am.
喜欢成为众人瞩目和称赞的焦点
"Likes to be the center of attention and get praise.
喜爱他人的敬仰 对他们的认可可以鼓舞他们
"Loves the admiration of others. Recognition gives them a boost."
今晚还真挺吓人呢
This is a spooky night indeed.
嘿 你今晚要唱那首保留歌♥曲的吧
Hey, you're still gonna do the traditional song tonight, right?
我还指望你唱呢
I was kinda hoping you'd take it.
我还有很多演出的事情要做
I have a lot of homework for the show...
不不不 拜托
No, no, no. Come on.
我唱乡村歌♥曲的声音就像青蛙叫
When I sing country songs, I sound like a frog.
好吧 听着 我来唱那首恐怖歌♥曲 你讲恐怖故事
Okay, listen. I'll do the scary song. You do the scary story.
你别误会了 我本来就要讲恐怖故事
Oh, don't get it twisted. I was always gonna do the scary story.
说真的 我都等不及了
Honestly, I can't wait.
嘿 帐篷都搭好了吗
Oh, hey. Tent all set up?
嗯 吉娜接受过生存术的专业训练
Yeah. Gina's basically professionally trained in survival arts.
我觉得那顶帐篷能扛过飓风袭击
I think that tent could survive a hurricane.
我要向你道歉
Hey, I'm sorry if I overstepped
多嘴说你是上升狮子座什么的
with the whole Leo Rising thing.
我就是感觉有点像 -没事
I just picked up a vibe. -Oh, all good.
你弄错了 但没事
You're wrong, but all good.
你确定你的星盘大三角里没有狮子座吗
Are you sure you don't have any Leo in your big three?
因为上升星座也是根据你的出生时间决定的 所以
Because, you know, your rising signs are based off of your birth time, so...
我当然知道上升星座是出生时间决定的
Of course, I know rising signs are based on your birth time.
我对星座了如指掌 我也不知道我为什么嗓门这么大
I am basically fluent in the stars. I don't know why I'm yelling.
她不太喜欢我 是吧
She's not super fond of me, huh?
谁啊 艾什琳 -嗯
Who, Ash? -Yeah.
没有 她就是心情不太好
No, no, she's just going through something.
给她点时间 艾什琳喜欢每个人 她是个女性主义者
Give her time. Ashlyn loves everybody. And she's a feminist.
好吧 -嗯
Okay. - Yeah.
搞什么
What the...
我会来这儿想事情
I come here sometimes to think.
真的吗
Seriously?
要是饿了我就吃甘草糖 渴了我就喝水晶
When I'm hungry, I eat the Twizzlers. When I'm thirsty, I drink the crystals.
你跟我瞎扯呢
You're messing with me.
虽然我觉得你的嗓音可能还真是因为喝了水晶
Though I guess the crystals would explain your voice.
哥们儿 大家都还在讨论你的试演表现
Dude, everyone's still talking about your audition.
说真的 你是从哪儿学的唱歌♥
Seriously, like, where'd you learn how to sing like that?
这是个又长又蠢的故事
It's a long, stupid story.
讲讲呗
Try me.
简单地说 我是在油管上长大的
Basically, I, like, raised myself on YouTube
我父母总是忙工作
'cause my parents were always at work,
我就自学了钢琴
and I taught myself to play piano.
也算自学了唱歌♥吧
Taught myself to sing, too, I guess.
后来学校里的一位音乐老师
And then I had this music teacher at school,
非常严格地教导我
and she pushed me so hard
我都有点忘了一开始为什么喜欢这件事了
that I sort of forgot what I liked about it to begin with.
我的成绩下滑 我妈开始让我吃治疗注意力缺失症的药
And my grades tanked, and my mom put me on ADD meds.
但都没用 因为我没有注意力缺失症
But it didn't work 'cause I don't have ADD.
我有成失症
I have AAD.
什么是成失症
Sorry, "AAD"?
所有成人都让人失望 -懂了
All Adults Disappoint. - Mmm.
我承认 是个挺蠢的故事 但不是很长
I will admit it was a stupid story, but wasn't very long.
他笑了 你看看
He laughs. Look at that.
欢迎各位来到你们的第一个迎新露营之夜
Welcome, folks, to your very first Newbie Initiation Campout Night!
要来为我们开场的
Now to kick off the night,
就是我们的火箭人 掌声欢迎
let's give it up for our very own Rocket Man!
好
Yes!
好的 各位 注意了
All right, everyone, pay attention,
因为我今晚没有时间可以浪费
'cause I don't have much time to waste tonight.
唱歌♥的部分需要大家帮忙
I'm gonna need a little help singing parts of this.
动起来呀 卡斯维尔
Shake your money maker, Caswell!
别帮倒忙了 卡洛斯
Not helpful, Carlos.
好的 开始吧
All right, here we go.
这首歌♥叫《浅水湖的歌♥谣》
This one is called the Ballad of Shallow Lake
每一个字都是真的
and every word is true.
我要讲一个有关苏珊·法恩的故事
Gonna tell a story about Susan Fine
她生活在二百年前
She lived 200 years ago
一天晚上她听到了可怕的口哨声
One night she heard a whistle The spooky kind
吓得她不寒而栗
The sound can make your blood run cold
人们说她被浅水湖吞噬
They say she got swallowed by Shallow Lake
再也没人见过她
Never to be seen again
直到她的鬼魂说
Till her ghost says
早上过来
Come morning
她失去了灵魂 她失去了理智
She lost her soul And she lost her mind
千万别被苏珊·法恩抓到
Don't get caught by Susie Fine
希望你能找到回家的路
So pray you find your way back home
她会像狼人喝酒一样喝掉你的血
She'll drink your blood Like it's werewolf wine
你最好躲着点苏珊·法恩
You better run from Susie Fine
你唱的这是真实的故事吗
Um, is that really a true story?
这首歌♥就是真实记录
That song is basically a documentary.
我再问个问题
Quick follow-up...
我还有很多工作要做
I have a lot of homework,
但了不起的马多克斯会解释一切
but the amazing Maddox will explain it all.
来吧 谁喜欢听鬼故事
Let's see. Who here likes ghost stories?
那就给你们讲讲
Then it's time for you all to hear the story of
森林中的女人的故事
the Woman in the Woods.
这我受不了
See, that's a no for me.
浅水湖营地是在很久很久以前由一对夫妻建立的
Camp Shallow Lake was founded a long, long time ago by a married couple,
约翰·法恩和苏珊·法恩夫妇
Mr. John Fine and Mrs. Susan Fine.
大家都喜欢法恩太太 她很善良
Everybody loved Mrs. Fine. She was kind.
有着天籁般的嗓音 与之形成反差的是 她爱吃甜食
Had a voice like an angel. And she had a sweet tooth, unmatched.
她手里总是拿着一包甘草糖
She always had a bag of Twizzlers in hand.
但悲剧就在一个与今晚类似的夜晚降临了
But tragedy struck on a night a lot like tonight.
那是第一个迎新露营之夜
It was the very first Newbie Initiation Campout night.
传说法恩夫人听到从树林深处传来
Legend says Mrs. Fine heard a faint whistling sound
一声微弱的口哨声
deep within the woods.
她就走了过去
So, she wandered out there.
独自一人
All by herself.
等等 她找到什么了
Wait. What did she find?
是科宾·布鲁的直升机吗
Was it Corbin Bleu's helicopter?
不 她在树林里过了很长时间
No. She was out in the woods for so long,
再也没有回家
she never came home.
我理解这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我也是
Me, too.
等等 不对 这件事发生在二十 我是说五十年前
Well, wait. No. So this all happened 20, I mean, 50 years ago.
那一晚过后
And, uh, ever since that night,
法恩夫人就一直在树林里游荡