Can I help you?
我就想问需不需要帮忙发布演员名单
Oh, uh, I was just wondering if you needed help with posting the cast list.
发布演员名单
With posting the cast list?
找个胶带 把它贴在公示墙上
Finding tape, pinning it on the perfect public wall,
大张旗鼓地宣传一下这样
general fanfare and intrigue, et cetera.
明白 我打算先睡一觉 再做出最终决定
Right. I actually was gonna sleep on it before making any final decisions.
哦 好啊 当然了
Oh. That's fine. Sure.
国家命运前途未卜 我们大可以安然入睡
We can all just go to bed not knowing the fate of the nation.
这只是一部音乐剧 卡洛斯
It's just a musical, Carlos.
是会在电视上播出的大型演出 瓦尔
The revolution will be televised, Val.
你今天的表现绝了
You killed it today.
虽然选角不是我定的 但你会成为安娜的
I know it's not up to me, but you're gonna be Anna.
谢谢 今天是个有意思的试演日
Thanks. Today was an interesting audition day.
我是说 局面有一点小混乱
I mean... It was a bit of a blimey mess, mate.
确实 瓦尔让我装作很专业的样子
Okay. Yeah. Val told me to act like I knew what I was doing,
但显然任何口音都掩盖不了
and clearly no accent can hide the fact
我揽下这差事 就像是旱鸭子下水
that I'm totally and completely drowning up here.
哎呀 你不是旱鸭子 只是最好别再装了
Oh, my gosh. You are not drowning. Just maybe no more acting.
做自己就好 -我觉得没人想要不专业的导演
Just be yourself. -Duh. I don't think anyone wants that.
詹老师不是一天速成得了的
Miss Jenns aren't built in a day.
你会出色完成的 而且你有帮手不是吗
You'll be great, and you have help, right?
你有瓦尔 -嗯 瓦尔最好了
You have Val. -Yeah, Val's the best.
说真的EJ 如果夏令营导演的工作让你太有压力
Seriously, EJ, if you're too stressed about directing this summer,
我不想给你带来额外的困扰
I don't wanna give you something else to be worried about,
可能我们俩应该放下感情
so maybe you and I should just play it cool...
嘿 -什么
Hey. -What?
我们俩 是我唯一不担心的事情
You and me, it's the only thing I'm not worried about.
但如果我们在排练时保持专业的距离
But maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea if we kept
也许不是个坏主意
a professional distance at rehearsals.
没错 保持几米距离 不牵手
Yeah. Several feet apart. No hand holding.
没有眼神拉丝的目光接触 -你是说 像这样吗
Definitely no meaningful eye contact. -You mean, like this?
是的
Yes.
我们要去游泳池吗 -想游泳吗
Are we going to the pool? -Wanna take a swim?
好啊 -走吧
Yeah. -Why not?
我要打败你 -你赢不了我的
Beat you there. -No, you won't.
我真不敢相信
I just cannot believe
高校小丑乐队差点就登上首届科切拉音乐节了
University Clowns almost played the first ever Coachella.
太不可思议了 -就差一点
Like, I'm losing it. -Almost.
你也很不可思议 和杰米·波特♥共♥事
But I can't believe you, working with Jamie Porter.
那孩子可了不得 我的意思是你一定很出色
That kid's the real deal. I mean, you must be pretty impressive.
听着 无论发生什么 我希望你不要放弃写歌♥
Look, whatever happens, I hope you don't stop writing songs.
好的
Yeah.
我很抱歉 我得打断这个团聚时刻了
Okay. I'm sorry. I have to break up this reunion.
我得和你的妈妈们赶去另一场聚会
I have to go to this other reunion with your moms.
好的 -我要去车里取钱包
Of course. -Just gonna grab my wallet from the car.
顺说一下 我的车是黑色的 你最喜欢的颜色
Oh, my car is black, by the way. Your favorite color.
不是绿色 我也说不准 也许我们真的是血亲
Not green. So I don't know. Maybe we really are related.
好吧
All right.
我
I, uh...
我记得像你这么大的时候是什么样子
I remember what it was like to be your age.
一切似乎都无法预料
Everything seems unpredictable.
但我向你保证 妮妮 最好的还在前方等你
But I promise you, Nini, the best is yet to come.
很高兴我们能再次见面 我还担心会让你失望
I'm really glad we got to meet again. I was afraid it might throw you off.
我没有失望
I'm not thrown.
好的
All right.
展开新的章节 微风翻动书页
A chapter begins The pages turn in the wind
故事不可预料 精彩还未上演
The story's so unpredictable But the best is yet to come
我睁开双眼 远眺地平线 激动难以言说
I open my eyes and I can see the horizon And the thrill's indescribable
加州的阳光 让一切明朗
In the California sun, it shows
你无从知晓 哪条路会带你走向何处
You never know which way the ride could take you
又或是微风轻拂 让你踏上全新路途
Or how a breeze can make you start down a brand-new road
你无从知晓
You never know
你会在哪里停驻 或许比圆梦更满足
What place you're gonna end up Even better than you dreamt of
作为不唱歌♥的人 你今天表现很棒 瑞奇
命中注定的奔赴 你无从知晓
Right where you're meant to go You never know
知晓
Know
你无从知晓
You never know Know
将夏天握在手中 我要尽力一搏
The summer is mine I'm gonna give it a try
开启人生的全新时节
Another season of life for me
我不知道前方有什么在等待
And I don't know what happens next No
但我要拥抱神秘 看遍整片森林
But I'll embrace the mystery See the forest for the trees
因为人生如同枝桠 延伸方向让人琢磨不透
'Cause branching out there's no telling how much I can grow
你无从知晓 哪条路会带你走向何处
You never know which way the ride could take you
演员名单
又或是微风轻拂 让你踏上全新路途
Or how a breeze can make you start down a brand-new road
你无从知晓 你会在哪里停驻
You never know what place you're gonna end up
或许比圆梦更满足 命中注定的奔赴
Even better than you dreamt of Right where you're meant to go
你无从知晓
You never know Know
你无从知晓
You never know
这是我的18岁
So this is 18 for me
人生的精彩尽在眼前 这是我的18岁
There's something waiting for me So this is 18 for me
应该害怕的不是失败 而是没有勇气尝试
你无从知晓 你会在哪里停驻
You never know what place you're gonna end up
或许比圆梦更满足 命中注定的奔赴
Even better than you dreamt of Right where you're meant to go
你无从知晓
You never know Know
你无从知晓
You never know Know
你无从知晓 这是我的18岁
You never know So this is 18 for me
人生的精彩尽在眼前 这是我的18岁
There's something waiting for me So this is 18 for me
你无从知晓
You never know
晚饭后马多克斯回来过吗
Hey, did Maddox ever come back after dinner?
她可能要处理一些超级机密的
She probably has some super-top-secret
营地传统要事
important camp tradition business to attend to.
说她让人受不了 会不会不太好
Is it bad to say she's kind of a lot?
这可是我说的 我已经够让人受不了了
And that's coming from me, someone who is also a lot.
你们别叽叽歪歪了 马多克斯挺好的
Come on, you guys. Maddox is great.
她只是想让我们联络感情 成为朋友
She just wants all of us to bond and be friends
顺应她花哨的仪式
and go along with her cool rituals.
她这人不坏的
Guys, she's harmless.
演员名单
Cast list.
不是吧
No, no, no.
有我在 休想
Not on my watch.