怎么了
Mmm-hmm.
你准备坐下还是 -就看看风景
Are you planning to sit or... -Just taking in the view.
好吧
Okay.
他在盯着一棵树看 是吗 -是啊
He's staring at a tree, right? -Mmm-hmm.
什么玩意儿 -我很庆幸你也看到他了
What was that? -I'm just glad you saw him too.
新营员们 你们好啊
What's up, new campers?
我们爱你 小零件
We love you, Gadget.
我想着唱几句歌♥
I thought I'd sing a little song.
或许你们当中有人愿意一起唱
Maybe one or two of you wanna sing along.
欢迎来到你们梦中的浅水湖
Welcome to the Shallow Lake of your dreams
此处白日充实黑夜宁静
Where the days are full and nights are serene
在回到毡房♥的路上 不要忘记湖里只有泥沙
On the way back to your yurts don't forget the lake is dirt
如果你陷入其中 无人会听到你的叫声
If you fall in no one will hear you scream
在浅水湖 在浅水湖
At Shallow Lake, at Shallow Lake
我们跳入所注友谊之水
We dive right into every friendship that we make
在浅水湖 在浅水湖
At Shallow Lake, at Shallow Lake
每年我们从各地而来
Each year we come from near and far
在谷仓中唱出心声
to sing our hearts out in a barn
浅水湖之星
The stars of Shallow Lake
一 二 三
One, two, three.
在浅水湖 -这儿没有湖
At Shallow Lake - There is no lake!
在浅水湖 -都是假的
At Shallow Lake -It's all a fake!
当你食用塔可时便犯下第一个错
When you eat the tacos that's your first mistake
巨大的错 -在浅水湖
Big mistake -At Shallow Lake
浅水湖 -在浅水湖
Shallow Lake! -At Shallow Lake
不要深入丛林 否则你会消失
Don't go too far into the woods or you'll be gone for good
在浅水湖之星下
Under the stars of Shallow Lake
浅水湖 浅水湖
Shallow Lake! Shallow Lake!
浅水湖
Shallow Lake
EJ 这太可爱了 -是呀 我们每晚都会唱
EJ, that was really cute. -Yeah, we sing it every night.
我开玩笑的 才不会 -下一项是什么 血祭吗
I'm just kidding. We don't. - What's next, the blood sacrifice?
现在 让我们有请伍德
Now, give it up for the Wood!
他喜欢热闹 懂吧
He loves some noise! Yeah!
杜威 -好了好了 安静
Dewey! -All right, all right, settle down.
安静
Settle down!
跟不认识我的人介绍一下
For those of you who don't know,
我就是你们的营地主管 杜威·伍德
I'm your camp director, Dewey Wood.
杜威·伍德 -对 他会的
Dewey Wood? - Yes, he would.
杜威·伍德 -对 他会的
Dewey Wood? - Yes, he would!
我就简单讲两句
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
又是一个夏天 让我们玩得尽兴
It's another summer. Let's have fun.
友谊有魔力 冲厕所的时候要小心 好吗
Friendship is magic. Be careful what you flush. Okay?
现在 我知道我们这儿有很多新面孔的原因
Now, I know the reason we have many new faces here
是因为这个令人激动的消息
is because of the exciting news.
今年夏天 浅湖营被选中获得了一个非常特别的机会
This summer, Camp Shallow Lake has been selected for a very special opportunity,
前来宣布这个消息的是一个你们很熟悉的人
and to tell you all about it, here comes a very familiar face.
你们准备好了吗 -你做了什么
Are you ready? -What did you do?
科宾·布鲁先生
Mr. Corbin Bleu.
发射吧
Light 'em up.
好啊 你们好吗 你们好吗
Yes. What, what? What, what?
能来到浅水湖营地我非常激动
Oh, I am so excited to be here at Camp Shallow Lake.
大伙们 我等不及要告诉你们我们这个夏天的计划了
You guys, I can't wait to tell you about what we've got planned this summer.
我在迪士尼的朋友已经把通往神奇王国的钥匙交给了我们
My pals at the House of Mouse have given us the keys to the Magic Kingdom.
这就意味着你们将成为全球首个
And that means you guys are gonna be the first camp on the planet
排演这部全球大♥片♥
to premiere a global blockbuster
后又成为百老汇大作的夏令营
which became a Broadway sensation.
谁有外套 我突然觉得这儿好冷
Does anyone have a jacket? It suddenly got cold in here.
我有
I suppose.
我们要排演《冰雪奇缘》
We're gonna put on Frozen!
哦 是个包袱
Oh, it's a bit.
等等 真的吗 -我的天呐
Wait. Really? -Oh, my God.
最棒的夏天 -非常激动
Best summer ever. - Very excited.
你是说我可以和科宾·布鲁见面
Are you telling me that I get to meet Corbin Bleu?
不仅如此
And there's more.
此次夏令营由迪士尼戏剧授权代理国际音乐剧院公♥司♥挑选
So, this camp was chosen by Disney Theatrical's licensing agent, MTI,
注:这是一家真实的音乐剧版权代理机构
迪士尼通过该机构将旗下音乐剧授权给其他组织排演
首次演绎这版《冰雪奇缘》的剧本
to do the first ever production of this Frozen script
随后这个剧本将开放授权给各地的高中排演
in advance of the release of licensing rights to high schools everywhere.
好吧 嘴巴挺利索
Well, that rolled right off the tongue.
而这台摄像机将在四处跟随我们
And this camera is gonna be following us all around
因为我们也会制♥作♥一部关于这次演出的纪录片
because we're also making a documentary about the show,
会在Disney+上首播
and it's gonna premiere on Disney+.
它将会火爆全网
And it's gonna break the Internet.
讲得很直白了 大伙儿
It's very meta, you guys.
等等 那台摄像机一整个夏天都会在这儿
Hang on. Is that camera gonna be here all summer?
起码不在毡房♥里
Well, not in the yurts.
哇 我才意识到为什么
Wow, I just realized why that health form
我们填的健康表格有20页长
we filled out was, like, 20 pages long.
我好像签了授权书
I think I signed a release.
我就知道我应该读一下那玩意儿
I knew I should've read that thing.
而且 我知道那里有一些真正的野猫们
And hey. I know there are some real live Wildcats out there.
我期待着在今年夏天晚些时候给你们所有人发签名照
And I look forward to signing headshots for you all later this summer.
因为好戏就要在浅水湖上演了
'Cause it's all going down at Shallow Lake.
敬请期待吧 -好啊
So watch this space. -Okay.
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我不记得该如何呼吸了
I don't remember how to breathe.
我不记得如何发愁了
I don't remember how to worry.
之后我会再次见到你们漂亮的脸蛋的 谢谢你们
I'll see all your beautiful faces later. Thank you.
科宾 科宾 科宾
Corbin! Corbin! Corbin!
我的天啊 卡洛斯你还好吗
Oh, my gosh. Carlos, are you okay?
要比格蕾塔·葛韦格强
It's better than Greta Gerwig.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
等一下 等一下
One sec. One sec.
搞定了 兄弟 你生来就该主持
Nailed it, my dude. You were born to host.
感觉不错 感觉不错
Feeling good. Feeling good.
我想我们拍到第一集需要的内容了
I think we got what we need for episode one.
打扰一下 这直升机是用来干吗的
Excuse me. What's with the chopper?
杜威是吗 我们几天后就会回来
Dewey, right? We'll be back in a few days.
我们会拍摄排练和其他内容
We'll get shots of rehearsal and whatnot.
更有气氛 会很炸的
More atmosphere. It's gonna be fire.
我们以为您将会作为这次演出的导演
We were under the impression that you'd be directing the show.
天啊 我应该录下来的 这也太搞笑了
Man. I should've been filming. That's hilarious.
嗨 我是科宾·布鲁
"Hi. I'm Corbin Bleu.
我的日程里可以留出时间来导演一部夏令营音乐剧
I have time in my schedule to direct a camp musical."
真有趣 真有趣 你很棒 太逗了兄弟
I love it, though. I love it. You're great. I love it, man.
朋友 我会导演 制片并且主持
Friend, I'm gonna be directing, producing and hosting
关于这场演出的那个节目 好吗
the show about the show, okay?
我不会导演这部音乐剧 这太疯狂了
I'm not directing the musical. That's crazy.
这样才合理
This way makes sense.
你们这儿没有能干这件事的人吗
Don't you guys have someone who could do it?
没有 今天听说你们要来的时候
No. Our director of 40 years quit this morning
我们任职四十年的导演辞职了
when he heard you guys were coming.
给他发给短♥信♥ -他在一艘去阿♥拉♥斯加的船上
Shoot him a text. -He's on a boat to Alaska.
噢 听起来挺远的
Oh. That sounds far.
无论如何 祝你们好运
Anyway, good luck.
好吧 但是我们其他的所有辅♥导♥员都是搞体育的
Yeah, I mean, all of our other counselors are sports folk.
我们唱歌♥都不在调上 但是
We can't even carry a tune, but...
我该怎么办呢 思考 杜威 思考
What am I gonna do? Think, Dewey, think.
火箭人
Rocket Man.
呃 我吗
Uh... Me?
你了解这个项目 -等等
You know the program. -Hold on.
你了解这个营地的每一寸土地
You know every inch of this camp.
你很了解那些新来的吵闹的孩子
You know a lot of those loud new kids.
伍德先生 这本该成为我生命中最棒的夏天
Mr. Wood, this was supposed to be the greatest summer of my life.
那就让它实现啊 导演先生
Then make it happen, Mr. Director.
再见 盐湖城
Bye, Salt Lake.
嘿 我错过了什么
Hey. What did I miss?
名人活动安排的小变动
Uh, small change of plans in the celebrity arrangement.
但什么也不会毁掉我们在一起的完美夏天
But nothing is gonna ruin our perfect summer together.