《歌♥舞青春:音乐剧》前情提要
Previously on High School Musical: The Musical: The Series...
失去手♥机♥会让我迷失自我
I don't know who I am without screens.
夏天终于重磅登场了
Summer's officially off to a bang.
或者说伴随着号♥角声
Or, whatever sound a bugle makes.
吉娜找回了平衡
Gina found balance.
仰起头颅 踮起脚尖 统治我的舞台
I'mma rise up tip toes Gonna make it mine
打破所有质疑 将平衡融进身体
No doubt about it I got the balance
掌握平衡姿态
She got the balance
杰特找回了他的声带
Jet found his vocal cords.
抱歉 试演一个多小时前就开始了
Sorry. Auditions started over an hour ago.
没关系 欢迎大家来参加选拔
It's Okay. Everyone's welcome to try out.
那么的顺利
Nothing's in my way
我发现我和詹老师真的差远了
And I found out that I'm not Miss Jenn.
剧本在哪里
Where are the scripts?
你想让我们站在哪里
Where do you want us all to stand?
大家能稍安勿躁吗
Can everyone just wait one second?
试演选角就由我来负责吧 -这是我最期待的环节了
Maybe I should cast the show. - That's the one thing I was excited about.
虽然这个夏天和我计划的不太一样
It may not entirely be the summer I planned.
我们俩 是我唯一不担心的事情
You and me, it's the only thing I'm not worried about.
但现在也来不及从头来过了 对吧
It's too late to start over, right ?
我们能从头来过吗 -好啊 没问题
Can we just start over? - Yes, definitely.
你想不想堆个雪人
Do you wanna build a snowman?
你想不想堆个雪人
Do you wanna build a snowman?
放了那些狼人吧 不是他们的错 都怪月色太美
Free the werewolves, it's not their fault. Blame it on the moon.
早上好啊 艾莎
Good morning, Elsa.
等等 你要演安娜
Wait! You're Anna?
没错 -那我们就是姐妹了
Yes, I am! - Then that makes us sisters!
我都不知道你们还能发出这么高的音调
I didn't know your voices could even reach that register.
捂好耳朵吧 我要加入她们俩了
Plug your ears, I'm about to join them.
我简直不敢相信我竟然是
I can't believe I'm playing...
雪宝 祝贺你啊兄弟 我是克斯托夫 那是
Olaf! Congrats, bro. And I'm Kristoff. That's...
人类
A person.
祝贺你拿到了一个真实存在的物种的角色 瑞奇
Congratulations on being an actual species, Ricky.
不是吧 去年是卢米亚 今年是雪宝
What? First Lumiere and now Olaf.
我是不是这辈子都只能演非人角色了
Am I destined to play an inanimate object for eternity?
给贝儿让让路
Make way for Belle.
给贝儿
Make way for...
群演
The ensemble?
我是说 我是群演诶
I mean, hey, the ensemble.
群演可是不可或缺的角色
You can't do a show without the ensemble.
没有小角色 只有小演员 对吧
There are no small parts, only small actors, right?
不要计较台词数 要让每一句台词都算数
Don't count your lines, make the lines count.
好了好了 大家冷静一下 专业一点儿嘛
All right, all right, everyone calm down. Let's just be professionals.
从专业角度 我要恭喜大家
Professionally, mazel tov.
尤其是EJ
Especially EJ.
从个人来说 我会广泛收集EJ戴鹿角的照片
Personally, I will be backlogging photos of him in antlers
以便未来必要的时候勒索他
for all future possible blackmail purposes.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
你的好朋友瓦尔选了你演斯特 那头驯鹿
Your good friend Val cast you as Sven, the reindeer?
不不不 我不会参演的 我是导演
No, no. I'm not in the show. I'm directing in the show.
你看看名单
Check the list.
注:角色演员指扮演不寻常、有趣或奇怪的配角的演员
看来你也要加入角色演员兼导演的行列了
Looks like you'll be joining the ranks of character actor-directors.
就像格蕾塔·葛韦格一样
Like Greta Gerwig.
不会的 肯定是哪里搞错了
No, this has to be a mistake.
我只想知道 这是最终名单吗
I'm just wondering if this is a final list?
驯鹿怎么导戏啊 我还没见过驯鹿导演呢
Reindeers don't direct. I've never seen a reindeer direct.
大家安静一下
Quiet your voices!
早上好啊 舞台总监 道具都准备好了吗
Mornin', stage manager. You got everything ready?
那当然了 火箭人
Sure do, Rocket Man.
这可是迎新露营之夜啊各位
It's Newbie Initiation Campout Night, folks.
在森林里和野生动物们共度一晚
A night in the woods among the wildlife.
当然 还有幽灵
And spirits.
准备好帐篷 记得休息一下嗓子
Pack your tents. Oh, and rest your vocal cords.
今天晚上少不了要尖叫呢
You'll be screaming tonight.
对了 卡洛斯
Oh, and by the way, Carlos,
舞台总监的办公室是有监控录像的
we have cameras in the stage manager's office.
不过我蛮佩服你重新选角的勇气的
But nice try recasting the show.
这是一年里最棒的时光了
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
不是圣诞节 也不是报税日
Not Christmas, not Tax Day...
迎新夜 你们肯定会玩得很开心的
Newbie Night! You guys are gonna have so much fun.
等我们到了露营点 我们会先支起帐篷
Once we reach the camping spot, we start by setting up the tents.
然后我们围着篝火 唱唱小曲
Then we gather around the campfire for a little sing-along experience,
紧接着 我们会重新讲述
followed by the world-famous retelling of...
没有人在听吗 那就当我自言自语吧
Am I talking' to myself? Talking' to myself.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 我只是在写日记
A hundred percent. Just journaling.
复盘一下今早的消息 为我的必胜之路做铺垫
Reframing the news from this morning so I can make it a win.
注:上升星座是出生时刻东方地平线与黄道交界处升起的第一个星座
哦 我懂了 你的上升星座是狮子座吧
Oh, I get it. You're a Leo Rising.
是摩羯座
Capricorn Rising, actually.
我的星盘大三角是土象和风象
I'm all earth and air signs in my big three.
真的吗 可你给我的感觉很像火象三角的人
Really? I totally get fire sign vibes from you.
怎么说呢 我很了解我自己的属性
Look, I know myself.
我的分院结果是拉文克劳 人格测试是ENFP
I'm a Ravenclaw, an ENFP,
公主测试是贝儿 我还是萨曼莎
a Belle, and a Samantha.
注:美国女孩娃娃是一个玩偶品牌,每个娃娃都有自己的名字和背景故事
此处的Samantha是指Samantha Parkington娃娃
那个美国女孩娃娃萨曼莎
The American Girl doll, Samantha.
我的上升星座绝对是摩羯座
And I'm definitely a Capricorn Rising.
是吗 好吧 今晚绝对会嗨翻天的
Yeah. Okay. Tonight's gonna rock.
嘿 小吉 我能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, G, can I talk to you?
嘿 出去出去
Hey! Out, out.
我就探了个头而已
It is my head.
行吧 准了
I'll allow it.
但是现在我全身都得进屋
Well, now I need to come in the rest of the way.
只给你两分钟 计时开始
You got two minutes. Go.
冒昧打扰了 -爱的门打开了
Sorry to barge in. - Love is an open door.
我就知道你会拿到主演的 在舞台上你熠熠生辉
I knew you'd get the lead. You're a star.
谢谢你 这
Thank you. That means...
这对我来说真的很重要
Yeah, that means a lot.
你没当选角导演 反而让我觉得这件事更有成就感了
Weirdly, it means even more that you didn't cast me, you know?
这些年我一直在试图让自己接受"这样就好"
All these years trying to figure out how to be okay with "just enough"
或者"差点儿火候 下次一定"的想法
or "almost in the spotlight, but not quite."
我的天哪 我竟然在做空气引号♥ 我被你传染了
Oh, my gosh, I'm doing air quotes. You're rubbing off on me.
好吧回来 重点是 没错 我是主演
Okay, no, the point is... Yeah, I'm the lead.
这感觉太棒了
And it feels so good,
我统计了歌♥曲数量和台词数量
and I counted the number of songs and the number of lines,
艾莎虽然能唱《随它吧》
and then Elsa may get Let It Go.
但是我发现安娜的角色转变幅度更大
But I honestly believe Anna has a bigger arc
这样演起来更有挑战性 这样更好
and is more challenging to play. But in, like, a good way.
EJ
EJ?
抱歉 我在听 我只是有点儿心慌
Sorry, I'm listening. Just freaking out a little bit.
科宾·布鲁明天会回来
Corbin Bleu's coming back tomorrow
跟拍摄团队一起记录我们的第一次剧本围读
for our first read-through with his camera crew and everything.
所以我今天晚上就得把剧本分配好
I've got to break down the script tonight.
我就是
And I just...
我希望这次围读能完美无缺
I want the read-through to be flawless.
我是说 他可是查德本人啊
I mean, he was Chad.
吉娜 我可不想让塑造查德的人失望
Gina, like, I don't wanna disappoint the Chad.
我知道这对你很重要
I know this is a big deal to you,
但是今晚应该是个很盛大 很有趣
but tonight's supposed to be, like, this big, fun...
嗨 打断一下 科宾明天就要来
Hi. Butting in. Corbin? Tomorrow?
而我们今晚要在外面露营 这合理吗
And we're staying out all night. Is that smart?
叮叮 两分钟时间到了 EJ
Ding, ding. And that's two minutes, EJ.
林间小道
各位注意一下 这里有时候会有蛇出没
Now, everybody, sometimes there are snakes.
不过大部分都是无毒的
Most of them are not poisonous.
大部分
Most of them?
是的 -我不行 我真的不行 抱歉真不行
Yes. - I can't. I can't, I can't. I'm sorry.
你走不了的 快回来吧
You can't really do that. You have to come back.
你知道我是个女性主义者 对吧
You know I'm a feminist, right?
嗯 我知道