Mrs. Fine has been wandering the woods,
又饿 又困惑 还很愤怒
hungry, lost, and angry.
各位 我是苏珊·法恩吗
You guys, am I Susan Fine?
你挺愤怒的 哥们儿 我跟你说实话
You are pretty angry, dude. I'm not gonna lie.
一直都是这样 还挺吓人的
Like, all the time. Like, it's actually scary...
不好意思 我不是 这故事挺恐怖的
Sorry, this isn't how I... It's scary.
就应该很恐怖 算了 不好意思
It's supposed to be scary. Never mind. Sorry.
马蒂 等等
Maddie, wait.
嘿 美好事物俱乐部联合会长
Hey, Finer Things Club co-president?
怎么了 美好事物俱乐部联合会长
Yes, Finer Things Club co-president?
我觉得差不多了
I think that's enough.
你是想呛死谁啊 亲爱的
Who you trying to suffocate, honey?
蜘蛛 鬼魂 男权活动人士
Um, spiders, ghosts, men's rights activists.
行吗
Okay?
什么声音
What was that?
我觉得你应该去看看 -开什么玩笑 你去吧
I think you should go check it out. -Excuse me? You go.
好吧 我去 -不行 你
Fine, I'll go. -No, you...
行 这样可以 去吧
Oh, okay. That worked. Go, go, go.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
我来救你了 好闺蜜
Oh, I'm coming to get you, bestie.
我在做的就是每一部恐怖电影里每个人都会做的事情
And I'm doing exactly what every person in every scary movie always does.
卡洛斯 卡洛斯 我可不能第一个死啊
Carlos? Carlos, I can't be the first to die.
我太聪明 太火♥辣♥了
I'm too smart and hot for that.
除非 你已经死了
Unless, you're already dead.
如果你是第一个死的 那这个编剧就有点恐同
And if you're first, then that would make the writer kind of homophobic...
我的天 太糟糕了 太差劲了 真的太糟糕了
Oh, my... Horrible. Awful. Terrible. Just terrible.
怪不得大家都说男生靠不住
Okay, you are the reason why people don't trust boys.
是的 还有你 卡洛斯
Yes, you, too, Carlos.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哥们儿 那个传说
Dude. This legend?
我在树林里找到了一个神龛 我们走吧
I found, like, a shrine in the woods. Let's go.
不行 我还要赶紧把这个
I can't. I have to finish this thing before...
等等 树林里有什么东西
Wait! What thing in the woods?
这是我见过的最诡异的事了
It's the spookiest thing I've ever seen.
《遗传厄运》都没这吓人
And I've seen Hereditary.
来吧 我们一起去 EJ
Aw, come on. Let's go, Eej.
不要介意 我只是遇到了个小小的身份危机
Don't mind me. Just having a teeny, tiny identity crisis.
EJ 你还记得我是什么时候出生的吗
EJ, do you remember when I was born?
我只要知道是上午还是晚上的11:37
I just need to know if it was 11:37 a.m., or 11:37 p.m.
各位别吵了
Everyone, stop.
是上午11:37
It was 11:37 a.m.
我知道是因为我妈总跟我念叨
I know that because my mom always tells me
你是如何永远地毁了本尼迪克蛋的
how you forever ruined the eggs Benedict.
记得吗 本尼迪克蛋只有早餐才会吃
Remember? Eggs Benedict is a strictly morning dish.
不了 我今晚不能去看神龛
No, I can't come see the shrine tonight.
我得在科宾明天来之前标记完剧本
I have to finish marking up the script before Corbin comes tomorrow.
我有很多事情要忙 好吗
I have a lot on my plate, okay?
而且吉娜 我真的 -要集中精力 我明白
And, Gina, I really... -Gotta focus. I get it.
走吧 各位
Come on, guys.
繁星啊 我究竟是谁
Who am I, stars?
好安静 -是啊 好像有点太安静了
It's quiet. - Yeah. Maybe a little too quiet.
别告诉我你怕了 -你做梦
Don't tell me you're scared? -You wish.
说实话 我是希望你怕了
Honestly, yeah.
这能显得我不是那么胆小
It'd make me feel a little bit less like a baby.
你试试看 我的心狂跳不止
Check this out. My heart's racing.
胆小鬼
Chicken.
不过我还没告诉你呢 我刚才听到了哨声
I haven't even told you, though. I heard it earlier, the whistle?
令她发疯的哨声 -随你怎么取笑我吧
The sound that drove her mad. - Make fun of me all you want.
等到了神龛 你也会害怕的
You'll be scared when you make it to the shrine,
神龛应该就在这附近
which should be around here somewhere.
起开点儿
Move over.
作为女主角
As the leading lady,
我非常乐意带你穿过森林
I would be more than happy to lead you through the woods.
冷静点安娜 你都不知道神龛在哪里
Calm down, Anna. You don't even know where the shrine is.
我想我会找到的 克斯托夫
I think I'll figure it out, Kristoff.
这应该算是预兆了吧
That's a sign, if I've ever seen one.
神龛就在这附近 我发誓
The shrine thing was around here somewhere. I swear.
瑞奇 你觉得我们现在是不是该回去了
Hey, Rick, do you think maybe we should head back now?
看看现在谁是胆小鬼
Who's the chicken now, huh?
那是 -森林中的女人
Is that... -The Woman in the Woods?
马多克斯说她的声音宛如天籁
Maddox said she had a voice like an angel. Angel voice.
坏了
Gulp.
现在怎么办
Now what?
跟着声音走吗
Follow the sound?
对啊 正是每个人都说不应该做的事
Yeah. Exactly what everyone says not to do.
我们过去看看
Let's do it.
你先走 -胆小鬼
After you. - Chicken.
蜕变之中的我是谁
Who am I when who I am is changing
脑海之外的我又是谁
Who am I when I'm not in my head
我循着预示前行 它们会把我带去哪里
I'm following the signs Where will they take me
能否和未来的我成为知己
Will my future self and I be friends
我寻找着星迹
I'm searching for stars
视野一片晦暗
The horizon is black
但丘壑尽在心中
But I know what I know
而我绝不后退
And there's no going back
在一处狭小的云端停摆
I've been living on one small piece of sky
看着整片世界豁然洞开
Suddenly the whole world is open wide
把握时机 我毅然而起
It's time I'm rising, rising
我伸手想要企及光芒
There's a part of me reaching for the light
渴望强烈到无法隐藏
So strong, impossible to hide
火焰在心中升腾而起
This fire that's rising, rising
我们应该去看看谁在唱歌♥吗
Should we see who's singing?
毕竟我们来都来了 对吧
I mean, we've come this far, right?
挣脱束缚的我是谁
What am I when what I am is wild
这声音嘹亮到难以置信
And louder than I ever dared believe
受够了在暗处收敛声息
I'm so done with hiding in the shadows
怯懦的我已然成为曾经
And I'm so over being scared of me
焕然而生的星运 我描摹新的路径
The stars are all new I'm charting a path
因为丘壑尽在心中
'Cause I know what I know
而我绝不后退
And there's no going back
在一处狭小的云端停摆
I've been living on one small piece of sky
看着整片世界豁然洞开
Suddenly the whole world is open wide
把握时机 我毅然而起
It's time I'm rising, rising
我伸手想要企及光芒
There's a part of me reaching for the light
渴望强烈到无法隐藏
So strong, impossible to hide
火焰在心中升腾而起
This fire that's rising
翻涌而起
Rising
翻涌而起
Rising, rising
吉娜
Gina?
你就是森林中的女人
You're the Woman in the Woods?
所以你就是森林中的女人
So, you're the Woman in the Woods.
来早了 我明白了
Too soon. I get it.
好吧 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
可是
But...
这一直是我在营地最喜欢的夜晚
This was always my favorite night at camp.
因为它曾经让我感到害怕
Because it used to scare me.
但后来我知道如果我能够
But then I learned that if I could just
拥有这些故事 我就不再害怕它了
own those stories, it didn't scare me anymore.
而你偏偏来嘲讽它
And you had to go and make fun of it.
瑞奇是想 -不 我真的很高兴你有朋友
Ricky was trying' to... -No, I'm glad you have friends, really.
我相信爸爸妈妈会很高兴的
I'm sure Mom and Dad will be thrilled.
马蒂 -不 这里本是属于我的地方
Maddie... -No, this was the one place that was mine.
因为不管你在家里有什么事
Because no matter what was going on with you at home,
而且说实话 杰特
and let's be honest, Jet,
你总会惹出一些事
there was always something going on with you...
我都可以来这里假装
I could come here and just pretend
家里的所有问题都不存在
that all of the problems back at home didn't exist.
你知道爸妈让我这个夏天要盯着你吗
You know Mom and Dad asked me to keep an eye on you this summer?
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
行吧 反正这本来也不重要
Yeah, well, it doesn't really matter anyway,
因为我很确定受罚的人会是我