我想要 -我们能
Um, I just wanted... - Should I just...
你先说
No, you first.
我们能从头来过吗
Can we just start over?
好啊 没问题
Yes. Definitely.
默契
Twinsies.
瑞奇 我不是这个意思
No, Ricky, that's what I was trying to say.
我们俩可以从头来过吗
Can the two of us start over?
是这个意思啊
Duh. Right.
默契
Twinsies.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
我们到了新的地方 也变成了新的人
Okay, we're in a new place, and we're different people now.
我们可以有新的开始 不再有误会和巧克力
We can start fresh. No drama, no chocolates.
夏天是用来享受的 对吧
Summer's supposed to be fun, right?
完全同意 夏天是愉快的代名词
Yes. I totally agree. Summer of fun.
回到了我们的起点 洛杉矶
Wow, back in LA, where it all began.
感觉我们还没老 但居然要去参加毕业二十年的同学聚会了
We are definitely not old enough to be going to our 20-year college reunion.
感觉我才十八岁 -你说什么呢
I still feel like I'm 18. - Which makes no sense.
十八岁的人哪会有
Because 18-year-olds couldn't possibly have a daughter
快十八的女儿啊
who's also about to turn 18.
越算越心酸
Never do the math.
宝贝 你还记得我们的朋友马文吗
Hey, baby. Do you remember our friend, Marvin?
记得 我四岁的时候见过 挺喜欢他的
Sure. I loved that guy, when I was, like, four.
怎么了 -你还记得你小时候
Why? - Do you remember when you were young
问过捐献精♥子♥的人是谁
and you once asked about the donor we used for you
我们当时说不认识他 但是
and I told you that it was a stranger, but...
其实是马文
It was Marvin.
这件事看你的心情可大可小
Now, this can be as big or as small of a deal as you want it to be.
没错
Totally.
我是想说他可以来这里做做客 和我们聊聊天
I just thought maybe he could come over, hang out here at the rental with us,
在聚会前吃顿晚餐 -随便聚一聚
have some dinner before the reunion... - Just like a chill hang.
只要你同意的话
If you want, though. If you want.
当然没问题了 我以前又不是没见过他
Sure. I mean, it's not like I haven't already met him.
我们只是想让你以成年人的身份再见马文一面
We just want you to meet Marvin again as an adult.
准成年人 -是的
Or an almost adult. - Yeah.
说不定你们会很有共同语言的 不试试怎么知道呢 -好了
Maybe you guys will bond. You never know. - All right. Okay.
好吧 我不说了 谢谢你提醒我 宝贝
Okay, yes. Okay, thanks, honey.
谷仓
好吧 我得说 能把谷仓布置成这样真厉害
Okay, I will say, for a barn, wow.
大家开始热身开嗓吧
Everyone should start warming up.
天哪 我可太期待试演了
Man, am I psyched for auditions.
也许这次我们也可以一起演双男主 你说是吧
Maybe we'll get to play the male leads together again, huh?
这俩角色可真是 两个呢
Those guys. There's two of them.
他们是朋友吗 还是敌人 爱人
They're friends? Enemies? Lovers?
她来了
There she is.
她是瓦尔
That's Val.
参加了八次浅水湖夏令营 目前是营地的见习辅♥导♥员
Eight-time Shallow Lake camper and current Shallow Lake CIT.
她和EJ是老相识了 -他们看起来关系挺好
Yeah, she and EJ go way back. - Yeah, they seem close.
他们以前在《音乐之声》里演了葛特儿和科特
Yeah. They were Gretl and Kurt together in The Sound of Music way back in the day.
这可不是一般的羁绊
That kind of bond is forever.
大家好 我是瓦尔 不久之前 我也跟你们一样
Hey, everyone. I'm Val, and not too long ago, I was just like you,
期待着一个能在音乐剧界一举成名的机会
waiting in the wings for my chance at stardom.
后来我去上大学 我的百老汇之梦
Then I went to college and my dreams of Broadway
被我的形体课老师重重地打击了
were instantly dashed by my Intro-To-Movement professor,
他说我做的动作看起来不太像人类
who said I wasn't convincing as a human being.
我现在去学心理学了 在这里我是你们的编舞师
But now I'm a psych major. And I'm also your choreographer.
再过一会儿 导演会正式宣布试演开始
The director will kick off the auditions in just a moment.
科宾·布鲁 太棒了
Corbin Bleu. Whoo!
怎么了
What's up?
EJ 你得告诉大家这部戏的导演是你
EJ, come on. You need to tell everyone you're directing the show.
艾什琳一直在不停地说
Ashlyn won't stop talking about how she's gonna be
她会盯着科宾·布鲁迷人的棕色眼睛放声高歌♥
singing while gazing into Corbin Bleu's beautiful brown eyes.
我过一会儿会告诉大家的 我只是需要冷静一会儿
I will tell everyone. In a second. I just need a second.
再多等会儿吧
So, in two seconds.
嘿 马多克斯 我来帮你一起做妆发吧
Hey, Maddox. I wanted to offer my services in hair-and-makeup.
当然 我也会参加试演 但在东
Obvi, I'll be auditioning too. But back at East...
我一个人能搞定
I've got it covered.
你不需要帮手吗 团队合作力量大嘛 是吧
You don't want any help? I mean, teamwork makes the dream work, right?
我一直都是自己工作的 东西没坏就不用修 对吧
I've always done it myself. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?
车轱辘话我们可以来回说一天呢
We can go back and forth with phrases like this all day.
我的问题是 很多人会叫我"养成系朋友"
So, the thing about me is that people sometimes call me an "acquired taste."
这是一种委婉说法 能跟我做朋友的人不多
Which is a fancy way of saying I'm not for everyone.
我假装不在意 毕竟听起来还挺酷的
Which I pretend I'm fine with. Like, it makes me cool or something.
但别人这么说 我还是有点伤心
But it actually kinda hurts my feelings.
以前我在浅水湖有一群朋友
There was this whole group of crew kids
我们经常一起玩
that I used to hang out with at Shallow Lake.
其实就一个
One in particular.
但他们都走了
But they've moved on,
我已经很久没有交过新朋友了 我有点
and it's just been so long since I've had to make new friends, I just...
我也不知道这个暑假我该怎么办
I don't quite know what I'm doing this summer.
你想不想堆个雪
Do you wanna build a snow...
别管我 我就是来拿个道具
Don't mind me. I'm just grabbing a prop.
你喜欢吗 上个世纪80年代的妈妈逛街风格
You like it? Sort of 1980s mom-in-a-mall.
我也不知道会有多冷
Hey man. Didn't know how cold it was gonna get.
加州诶 兄弟
It's California, man.
原来你会说话 你会唱歌♥吗 -现在不唱了
He speaks. Do you sing? - Not anymore.
嗨 吉娜
Hi, Gina.
淡定点儿 抱歉 我叫艾利克斯 她是艾米
Play it cool. Sorry. I'm Alex, this is Emmy.
我们上初二 四舍五入也是高中生了 我们超喜欢你
We're eighth graders, almost freshmen, and we are huge fans.
你所有的抖音视频我们都能记住 -你可真"淡定"啊
We basically memorized all your TikToks. - Yeah. You played it very cool.
你们都要参加试演吗 -是啊 大概吧
Are you both auditioning? - Yes. Well, maybe.
我们之前从来没有试演过
We've never auditioned for anything before.
一定要充分准备 多多练习 要有自信
Well, definitely be prepared. Practice. And you have to be confident.
就算不自信 也要装作自信的样子
If you don't feel confident, just fake confidence.
假装自信 学到了 还有什么指教吗
Fake confidence. Love that for us. Keep going.
你们一定要分清主次 心无旁骛
And you have to keep your eye on the prize.
从现在开始 你们俩就不能当朋友了
From this moment on, you two aren't even friends.
你们是对手
You're the competition.
我说什么来着 吉娜1.0
What'd I tell you? Gina 1.0.
我大概明白了
I think I got it.
科宾·布鲁要执导这次音乐剧的纪录片 而不是音乐剧
So, Corbin Bleu is only directing the TV show about the show.
没错 -音乐剧的导演是你
Correct. - Now you have to direct the actual show?
只有你和吉娜知道这个秘密 -妮妮去哪儿了
The only ones who know are you and Gina. - What happened to Nini?
去年暑假的那个害羞女孩 一紧张就说话带英国口音
Shy girl from last summer, weird British accent when she's nervous.
这一年发生了很多事 瓦尔
Yeah, it's been a long year, Val.
这样吧 我会帮你的
Look. I'll help you.
比如 试演选角就由我来负责吧 我一个人
Like, for instance, maybe I should cast the show. Alone.
等等 别啊 这是我最期待的环节了
Wait. No, that's the one thing I was excited about.
人都会偏心的 你看问题的主观程度会影响结果
Bias is a thing. Your subjectivity could affect the results.
你听起来很专业嘛 要不你顺便把这剧也导了吧
If you're such a pro, maybe you wanna direct the show too?
别甩锅
Nice try.
记得表现得胸有成竹一点儿
Act like you know what you're doing.
各位 我们准备好了
Yo. We are ready.
是时候揭晓我们的导演了
It is time to introduce you to your director,
火箭人本人 EJ·卡斯维尔
Rocket Man himself, EJ Caswell.
表现得胸有成竹一点儿
Act like you know what you're doing.
继续演 -科宾·布鲁不来了吗
Act. - No Corbin Bleu?
对 他要导演这场音乐剧的纪录片 是有点儿复杂
Oh, yeah. He's directing a show about the show. It's confusing.
大家围成一圈
Circle up.
你想不想堆个雪人 不是雪人也一样可爱
Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman.
我们曾是最好姐妹
We used to be best buddies
《冰雪奇缘》时间 来吧 -这才叫传统呢
Frozen time! Let's go. - Now that's tradition.
布鲁先生呢
Where's Mr. Bleu?
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing in here?
活动时间不能在宿舍待着 会很危险的
You can't be in your bunk during elective periods. It's dangerous.
我们来掸灰把你呛到怎么办
We could be dusting.
看来你一个活动也没报名啊
Looks like you haven't signed up for any electives.
游泳课还有一个空缺
Looks like swimming still has one spot open.
我对氯气过敏
Actually, I'm allergic to chlorine.
那你就当是在接受暴露治疗吧
Well, then it's a summer of exposure therapy for you.
或者 你想去参加音乐剧选拔吗
Unless you plan on trying out for the musical.
我就只有这两种选择吗 -没错 就这俩