剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
哈里特
Harriet!
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
我也想问你呢
Well, I had the same question for you.
我想来看看怎么救我的孩子们
I've come to see if I can rescue my children.
伦诺克斯在这里开了一间房♥
Lennox has taken a room here.
他们今天晚潮起航
They sail on this evening's tide.
-你来了 -我向你保证过
- You came. - Gave my word.
-谢谢 -来
- Thank you. - Come on.
看到今天的证人不高兴吗
Are you not delighted with your witness?
我让她来的
I sent her to you.
我已经找到了凶手
I have found your murderer.
现在你没借口了
Now you have no excuse.
放了夏洛特·威尔斯吧
Release Charlotte Wells.
我已经签了她的释放令
I'm already signing her papers.
你儿子怎么样
How is your son?
非常好
Fit and well.
应该不会再受埃米莉·莱西的困扰了
Emily Lacey will not trouble him again.
那些斯巴达人还满意吗
Were the Spartans not satisfied?
满意得过头了
Satisfied and sated.
这事结束了
The venture's at an end.
你的服务也到此结束
Your services are required no more.
马上离开 否则让你见识一下正义的无情
Now leave this court or you'll find my justice ruthless.
带雅各布上楼
Take Jacob upstairs.
我来引开他
I'll distract him.
伦诺克斯先生
Mr. Lennox.
我来请求你最后一次
I've come to ask you one last time.
把哈里特的孩子还给她
Give Harriet's children up.
他们是我的 卖♥♥还是养 看我心情
They're mine to sell or keep as I please.
我值多少钱
What would my value be?
我会算数 人也可靠
I'm numerate, reliable,
打斗也是一把好手
good in a fight.
你会付多少
What would you pay?
十五英镑买♥♥一个不知天高地厚的老傻瓜
Fifteen pounds for an uppity old fool.
同样的市场 我会付给你多少
In the same marketplace, what would I pay for you?
在我看来 依你的力量和能力
Because as far as I can see, you've not one quality
连两便士都不值
of strength or character that makes you worth tuppence.
那个妓♥女♥为了两个烦人的小屁孩
What trouble that whore has put you up to
让你来干什么了
for two tiresome brats.
让开
Now step aside.
我的船要开了 我现在想喝上一杯
My boat sails and I want a drink.
我这一生都在避免跟你这样的人接触
I've spent my whole life lowering my eyes to men like you,
只为免遭迫♥害♥
turning my back, saving my skin.
这次我不会坐视不理也不会让开
This time, I'll not turn away nor step aside.
你下地狱吧
You can go to hell.
那到时候见吧
See you there.
小偷
Thief!
快去叫巡逻队
Call the watch.
叫治安官来
Bring the constable.
这个男人是个贼
This man is a thief.
这个恶棍要从这位母亲怀里抢走孩子
This villain would steal these children from their mother.
他们是我的财产
They're my property!
要我说 我们去找法官让法律决定
I say we take the matter before a judge and let the law decide.
我有文件证明这些小屁孩属于我
I have all the documents to prove those brats are mine.
根据上帝的律法来说他们是我的
They are mine by the laws of God.
带我们去找法官
Take us to the magistrate.
让法律决定
We let the law decide.
我们现在就来解决这个问题
We will settle this now.
你想闹出命案吗 伦诺克斯先生
Will it be murder then, Mr. Lennox?
因为你只能把我们都杀了
Because you will have to kill us both!
你可以把这些小杂种们带走了 去死吧
You can keep the half-breeds and God damn you.
威尔斯小姐 你可以走了
Miss Wells, you are free to go.
我就知道谎话是站不住脚的
I knew the lies would not stand up.
你还不能走
Not you.
你留下来
You stay.
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
如果我无罪那他也是
If I'm free then so is he.
夏洛特 走
Charlotte, go.
重回自♥由♥吧
Take your freedom.
我今天就会把你弄出来
I'll get you out before the day is done.
相信我
Trust me.
威尔斯小姐
Miss Wells.
威尔斯小姐 借一步说话
Miss Wells, a word!
别烦我
Leave me alone.
不 自从我听说你被捕后
No, I've been contriving your release
一直在想办法让他们把你放了
ever since I heard of your arrest.
-不可能 -我一直在为你请♥愿♥
- Nonsense. - I've been petitioning for you.
绞死我吗
To hang?
你只是享受所有能让我妈妈痛苦的事
You'd enjoy anything that gave my mother pain.
不 求你了 求你了
No, please, please!
相信我 我是你的朋友
Believe me, I am your friend.
这里没有其他人会帮助你
No one else is here to help you.
请至少 最起码
Please let me offer you at least,
让我招待你吃顿饭 为你安排一个住所
at the very least, a meal and a resting place.
里面还关着一个无辜的人
There's an innocent man in there.
我不需要休息
I don't need a rest.
我要把他弄出来
I need to get him out.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
坎利夫法官和我私交甚好
Justice Cunliffe is an intimate of mine.
他听我的 你是知道的
I have his ear, as you can see.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
我们马上策划如何让他们把你的朋友放出来
And we will very soon devise your friend's release.
好
Ah, yes.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特
Charlotte!
欢迎你 亲爱的
Welcome, my dear.
请允许我向大家介绍 夏洛特·威尔斯小姐
May I introduce Miss Charlotte Wells.
她今早被无罪释放了
She walked free from the courthouse this morning,
她被诬告了
victim of a false accusation.
给她准备一间房♥和几件礼服供她挑选
Prepare a room and a choice of gowns.
你为什么把她带到这里来
Why have you brought her here?
我只是对她行行善
I'm offering her charity.
法官
Justice.
那个老鸨 莉迪亚·奎格利
The bawd, Lydia Quigley.
为什么你听到有人控告她绑♥架♥
Why have you not acted when you've heard
没有采取行动
a charge of kidnapping against her?
那个可悲的奥斯瓦德先生和你谈过了吗
Has the unfortunate Mr. Oswald been speaking to you?
是的
Yes.
那个年轻人真是太令人失望了
That young man is such a disappointment.
他经常与妓♥女♥做苟且之事
He constantly debauches himself with harlots.
我警告过他几次
I've warned him several times
他知道他的位置不保
and he knows his position is in the balance.
我猜他是想通过诋毁我的名声
I suspect he seeks to save himself
保全自己
by sullying my name.
我明白了
I see.
我调查了这起绑♥架♥
I looked into this kidnap;
只是妓♥女♥间低级的争端罢了
a tawdry dispute between whores.
堕落就像癌症
Corruption is a cancer.
我们看着堕落像这样在人心中生根发芽
And to see it take root in a man like that.
我们一定要警醒自己 约翰
We must be vigilant against it, John.
法律是一切的源头
Justice is a wellspring.
当源头附近被污染 整座城市都要受难
The whole city suffers when it's poisoned near the head.
你这个蠢货
You fool.
你已经玷污了自己
You have besmirched yourself.
我怎么能听信堕落之言
How can I act upon the word of a degenerate?
先生 我说的句句属实
Sir, I'm telling the truth.
我回来时 希望你已经彻底消失了
When I return, you will be gone for good.
随便你怎么自掘坟墓
At liberty to fuck yourself into an early grave.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表