剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
如果有更好的环境 想想我们会干得多棒
Imagine how well we'd do, if we had a bit of silk?
你应该挑一位带上楼
You should take one of them upstairs.
卡特小姐挺适合你的
Miss Carter would suit you,
她是位天使
she's an angel.
玛吉 我来这里不是为了见卡特小姐的
Maggie, it isn't Miss Carter or Miss Anyone-else
或其他任何一位小姐的
I've come here to see.
你很清楚这一点
Surely you know that.
我要的是你
It's you.
他想要我
He wants me.
妈的
Fuck.
1758年后我就没和别的男人睡过了
I haven't been with another man since 1758.
你是来问我是否介意的吗
Have you come to ask me if I mind?
还给我 你个滑头
Give it back, you fuckin' weasel!
我打死你...
I'll punch you...
表演如何 大人
How goes the play, my lord?
差极了
Badly.
埃米莉·莱西此时正在
Emily Lacey is, at this moment,
玩弄她那对完美的双峰
playing with her perfect breasts
等着接受您的临幸
waiting to be skewered on your pointed weapon.
报上说你们那有人染上了梅毒
The Ledger says there's a French Pox in your house.
无稽之谈 我们的女孩都是干净的
That's a lying rag; our girls are clean.
我向你发誓 奎格利 如果我因你那里的妓♥女♥
I swear, Quigley, if I pick up anything from one of your whores,
而染上性病 我就给你灌水银
I'll choke you on a mercury cure.
时间给我留下了岁月的痕迹
Time's done its work on me.
咱俩都是
On us both.
我当时是那么的爱你 玛吉
I was so in love with you, Maggie.
告诉我
Tell me...
当时你只是为了我的钱吗
was it only my money?
你离开之时
When you went away...
我悲痛欲绝
I was inconsolable.
这位妓♥女♥已经被上帝判了死刑
This whore is condemned by God.
她所犯下的罪会让她下地狱
Her sins are dragging her down.
你怎么能说出如此残忍♥的话
How can you speak so brutally?
我说的是事实
I speak true.
妓♥女♥都该下地狱
All harlots are damned.
你说得没错 玛丽 他是个恶魔
You're right, Mary, he is the devil.
所以你会为我的新房♥子
So how much you gonna lend me then,
借我多少钱
for my new house?
-别让他带走我 -玛丽·库柏你给我滚
- Don't let him take me! - Mary Cooper, fuck off!
这位女士等着见您
This lady's been waiting to see you.
我们之间的交易没问题吧
I trust there is no trouble with our business.
是的
None.
那你为什么到这来
Then what in the name of all sense brings you here?
一个无♥耻♥之人妄图诋毁我
A vile attempt... to blacken my name.
我没看出来这与我有何关系
I fail to see how this concerns me.
是玛格丽特·威尔斯在背后捣的鬼
Margaret Wells is behind it.
你本可以判她鞭刑并流放出境
You could have had her whipped and transported
但你却放了她
but you left her at liberty.
法律的公正不能因为两个老鸨之间毫无意义的
Justice cannot stoop to a pointless vendetta
龙争虎斗而被玷污
between two bawds.
你当时让我去绑♥架♥一位无辜女孩时
What exactly did justice stoop to
那时候有什么公正吗
when it asked me to kidnap an innocent girl?
这只是件小事 夫人
This is a trifling matter, madam.
拿走你的流言小报离开这里吧
Take your scandal sheet and go.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我没有男人与生俱来
I do not have the superior force of male reason
可以随心所欲的特权
willing my actions.
而你和你那些有权有势的朋友有
As you and your powerful friends do.
万人之主的神啊
O God of Spirits and of all flesh...
你超脱了生死 战胜了邪恶
who hast trodden down death and overcome the evil one...
你能让众人挪不开眼
You had the trick of making everyone look your way.
主啊 请带走这位罪人玛丽吧
Take, O Lord, the soul of this sinner, Mary.
用你的慈悲之怀
'Tis within the power of your grace
-使她免遭地狱之苦 -闭嘴吧
- to save her from perdition... - You can stop now.
她死了
She's dead.
你有什么事吗
What do you want?
告诉"死亡女爵" 玛丽·库柏死了
Tell Dame Death Mary Cooper's dead.
-滚 -告诉她别在考文特花♥园♥露面
- Get out. - Tell her not to show her face in Covent Garden
因为那里有一堆姑娘想把她的眼睛挖出来
'cause there's a lot of girls who want to rip her eyes out.
威尔斯夫人和你妈之间到底有什么过节
What is it between Mrs. Wells and your mumma?
我现在很忙
I'm very busy.
忙什么
How?
我们这里一个客人都没有
Seein' as we've got no culls.
跟我说说威尔斯夫人的故事吧
Tell me the tale of Mrs. Wells.
这事与你无关
It's none of your business.
你也不知道 对吗
You don't know it, do you?
我们应该给她抹点粉
We should put some powder on her.
别遮掩生活在她身上留下的伤疤
Let's not hide what life did to her.
上帝保佑我们最后的下场别像玛丽·库柏一样
God preserve us all from a fate like Mary Cooper's.
我们的前路崎岖狭窄
Narrow is the path we tread
危险重重
and grave are the dangers.
玛丽·库柏的离去使我们意识到
Mary Cooper reminds us of how brief
生活是多么的短暂
our dance in the candlelight can be.
上帝是在为她所负的罪而惩罚她
The Lord has punished her sins!
那希望上帝也会惩罚那些迫♥害♥她的罪人
May He punish those who sinned against her!
愿主惩罚"死亡女爵"
May He punish Dame Death!
玛格丽特·威尔斯
Margaret Wells.
老鸨
Whoremaker!
贩卖♥♥少女
Girlseller!
带坏儿童的人
Childspoiler!
泯灭天使即将降临惩治你的罪
The annihilating angel is coming for you.
你要下地狱了
You're damned.
而你那堕落的躯壳定会
As surely as the husk of depravity
随你一同进入她的坟墓
you carry to her tomb.
玛丽·库柏就像一发点亮了这座城市的信♥号♥♥弹
Mary Cooper lit up this town like a flare!
-没错 -那些谴责我们的人
- Yeah! - And for those who damn us,
要我说 见鬼去吧
us, I say be damned!
玛丽·库柏
Mary Cooper!
玛丽·库柏
Mary Cooper!
玛丽·库柏
Mary Cooper!
玛丽·库柏
Mary Cooper...
玛丽·库柏
Mary Cooper.
*贵族和骑兵她都上过*
*She's had every Lord and Trooper*
*玛丽·库柏 玛丽·库柏*
*Mary Cooper, Mary Cooper*
*让她的情人神魂颠倒*
*Leaves her lovers in a stupor*
*意气英发 没人可以玩弄她*
*Ridin' high, no man can dupe her*
*伦敦的爱神 玛丽·库伯*
*London's Venus, Mary Cooper*
这是我做妓♥女♥挣的第一笔钱 玛丽
My first harlot's coins, Mary.
我很荣幸 女士们
My pleasure, ladies.
我往水下看去 看到了一群鱼
I looked down into the waters and saw fish...
它们的光芒刺痛了我的双眼
so bright they hurt my eyes.
就像小小的宝石 有些比鲦鱼还小
Little jewels, some smaller than minnows,
有些比猪还大
some bigger than pigs.
水下是另一番世界
It was another world down there,
一个绿色和蓝色的伊甸园
a green and blue Eden.
生活充满了惊奇 夏洛特·威尔斯
This life is full of wonder, Charlotte Wells.
感受悔恨的鞭挞吧
Feel the scourge of remorse.
在上帝脚下保持谦卑
Abase yourself at God's feet.
祈求主的宽恕 或许仁慈的主
Implore him for forgiveness and in His mercy
会拯救你们肮脏的灵魂
He may save your filthy soul.
行了 小贝 别演了
Come on, Bets, stop your acting.
怨恨 争吵 谋杀 酗酒
Hatred, strife, murders, and drunkenness
会伴随你们余生的每一天
will follow you, every day of your life!
-我也爱你 -你真无♥耻♥
- I love you too. - Shame on you!
愿上帝宽恕你
God have mercy on you.
一日为贱民 终身为贱民
Once a bobtail, always a bobtail!
我本以为今天下午可以一走了之 但是
I thought I could walk away this afternoon but...
我做不到
I can't.
我一直知道你看上的是我的钱
I always knew you were grasping my money.
我没有
Na.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表