剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
Someone had to shut her up.
你现在害我去不成希腊街了
You have imperiled my move to Greek Street!
最终付款期限就是今天
My final payment was due today,
我现在要从哪掏出这笔钱来
how am I going to afford it now?
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
当然了 一百镑
Most certainly; a hundred pounds!
我还有些赌债急着还
I have some pressing gaming debts.
但一旦我把钱还清
But once they're clear...
你和准男爵签了卖♥♥身契
You're contracted to a baronet.
他应该帮你还债
He should be paying your debts!
妈妈 我还没签字
Ma, I haven't signed.
我怎么能把我的自♥由♥交给一个
How can I relinquish my freedom to a man
把我比作菠萝的男人
who thinks I'm a pineapple?
你个愚蠢的荡♥妇♥
Damn you for a stupid slut.
你得成为他的财产
You need to be his property.
男人才不看重妓♥女♥ 他们只看重自己的财产
Men don't respect whores; they respect property.
都是你让我变成了这个鬼样子
That's for what you made me.
好消息 尊敬的夫人
Got excellent news, august and venerable madam.
威尔斯家的姑娘们
The Wells woman.
该死的玛格丽特·威尔斯 竟然让我们走回去
Bloody Margaret Wells, leaving us to walk home.
她为什么就不能找轿子抬我们回去
Why couldn't she get us sedan chairs?
他们把她的钱都拿走了
They took all her money.
她就是个铁公鸡
She's as tight as a nun's nip.
你有什么好抱怨的
Why are you moaning?
她那么喜欢你
She loves you.
她是喜欢我给她赚的钱
She loves my profit.
喜欢我这对生财的小奶♥子♥吧
She loves my pert heavers.
她会把它们榨干到下垂的 我有什么好处
She'll have them worn to sagging, and for what?
别再自怨自艾了
Enough of your spite and lamenting.
跟个烦人的苍蝇似的
You're like a stinging fly!
我卖♥♥身挣钱养着他
My cunny puts food on his table.
我受够考文特花♥园♥了
I'm sick of Covent Garden;
受够了玛格丽特·威尔斯和她的两面三刀
sick of Margaret Wells and her twofaced clucking!
亲爱的埃米莉
Sweet Emily.
你能不能走开
Why don't you just cluck off?
如果我还付得起钱 这就是我们的新家
Our new home, if I can still pay for it.
那个掉进钱眼里的房♥东
That money-grabbing landlord.
真是个阴险小人
What a weasel.
他宽限到了下周一 但涨房♥租了
He's given me till Monday, but he's hiked the rent.
妈妈 我告诉你该怎么做
Ma, there's your solution.
把她的初夜卖♥♥掉
Sell her virginity.
搬进来之前 我会保全你的处♥女♥之身
I'm keeping you intact till we move in.
为什么 迟早都要卖♥♥
Why, when it's coming anyway?
我会给你找个更高阶级的人
You'll get a finer class.
你或许可以一步登天 跟夏洛特齐名
You may leap up to where Charlotte is in one great step.
我十二岁的时候 你就让我接客了
You had me out at twelve.
别以为我没迟疑过
Do not think I balk at it.
如果你想保持她的处♥女♥身 没问题
If you want to keep her immaculate, fine.
把她嫁给一个小老板
Let her marry a shopkeeper.
然后看着那个男人坐拥她赚取的一切吗
And see a man own everything she earns?
那我还不如让她嫁给一条狗
I wouldn't wish marriage on a dog.
我至少能值50镑 妈妈
I'm worth at least fifty pounds, Ma.
你今晚让他们在剧院鉴赏一下
They can view you tonight at the playhouse.
然后我会接受密封投标
And I'll take sealed bids.
你会自此彻底成为一位威尔斯家的女人
You'll be a Wells woman, through and through.
相信你们对这些罪恶之女的征伐
Believe in your crusade against the daughters of vice.
我无意收取你们房♥租
It is not my intention to charge you any rent.
我就直话直说了 奎格利夫人
I am a plain speaker, Mrs. Quigley.
我并不是不知道你的名号♥和生意
I am not ignorant of your name or your house.
你经营着一份邪恶的皮肉生意
You suckle and nurture an evil trade in flesh.
怎么对我这么大方
Why offer me this?
你现在住在一间破房♥子里
You currently live in a hovel.
你难道看不出你女儿
You cannot see your child
瘦小驼背 脸苍白得跟鬼似的吗
but she is stooped and thin with the pallor of a ghost.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我希望你能把矛头对准
I want you to impale Margaret Wells
玛格丽特·威尔斯 痛击她
on the spear of your campaign.
还有比她更加卑劣的老鸨
There are viler bawds than she.
我健康匀称 脸色红润
I am fit and well and my cheeks are rosy.
我想看到玛格丽特·威尔斯被当众鞭打
I'd like to see Margaret Wells publicly flayed
让她后背皮开肉绽 像格子馅饼一样
until her back resembles a latticed tart.
你不也想这样吗
Would you not enjoy that too?
杀一儆百
Make an example of her.
我好崇拜你啊 乔治·霍华德
I worship you, George Howard.
进来
Enter.
我准备了一份新的卖♥♥身契 大人
I've prepared a fresh copy of the contracts, my lord.
您将负责偿还她的所有债务
You'll be responsible for her debts
并支付她的供养费
as well as her upkeep.
需要提醒您一句 您的所有资产将被榨干
I must advise you, it will drain your funds.
我要立刻独占她
I want sole ownership now!
我要让夏洛特·威尔斯跟我签卖♥♥身契
I want Charlotte Wells contracted as mine!
"镇上名人CW小姐忙碌的一周
"A busy week for toast of the town Miss C. W.,
她最近由哈黑德准男爵供养"
lately in the keeping of young Baronet Hardhead."
"她周二尝试拳击
"She was blazing a trail at the boxing on Tuesday.
周三去了化装舞会..."
At the Masquerade on Wednesday..."
她说她一直过得像修女一样
She said she'd been living like a nun!
其实每个晚上都出去厮混
She was out every night!
你早知道
You knew.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you damn well tell me?
进来喝杯杜松子酒吧 玛格
Come in for a nip of gin, Mags.
弗洛伦斯·斯康威尔 南茜
Florence Scanwell, Nancy.
我们对她了解多少
What do we know about her?
据说她结婚那晚
They say that on her wedding night,
看到老公的屌♥ 还以为是什么不洁之物
she saw her husband's prick and thought it such a fiendish thing,
便用胸针戳瞎了自己的双眼
she stabbed her own eyes out with a brooch.
这些人是来替我付房♥租的
These boys come to pay my rent.
时机真奇怪 不是吗
Strange about the timing though, isn't it?
你刚准备要飞黄腾达
Just when you're set to move up in the world,
就被搜查了
you get raided.
谁想害我 南茜
Who wants me, Nance?
你得罪了什么人
Who have you offended?
我的搜捕令上写着谁的名字
Whose name is on my warrant?
看看谁来了 妈妈
Look what came to the door, Ma.
我本想把她打发走的
I would have sent it away,
但她好像有些不同寻常之处
but it has some rather unusual curves.
她想找份工作
It's looking for a position.
我从不愁找工作 先生
I'm never stuck for a position, sir.
有点意思
It's got a spark.
早就听闻奎格利夫人的妓院卓越不凡
I've been told Mrs. Quigley's is the outstanding house.
这是我在《哈里斯名单》里的条目
This is my entry in Harris's List.
我有一条通往极乐世界的道路
I have the gateway to the temple of bliss.
你干这行很久了吗
Have you been long on the town?
我经验丰富
I've got good experience.
我是目前所在妓院的头牌
I'm the best girl in my current house.
-有小孩吗 -都夭折了
- Any children? - None living.
你对文化艺术...
What do you know of art and culture...
还有时下的流行话题了解多少
and the current subjects of conversation?
只要他们想听我都可以聊上几句
I can talk if they want.
-你会什么乐器 -吹♥箫♥算吗
- What instruments do you play? - The male instrument.
换句话说 你不过是用来泄欲的工具
In other words, you're nothing more than a rutting post.
而我每一个姑娘言谈举止饮食用餐
Every one of my girls moves, eats, speaks,
吹拉弹唱都像淑女
sings, and plays like a lady.
她们与众不同是因为信仰维纳斯
The only way she differs is in her worship of Venus.
我给目前工作的那家妓院赚了不少钱
I earn a fortune for my current house.
你不过是个裸体的两脚动物罢了 亲爱的
You're nothing but a bare, forked animal, my dear.
这是莎士比亚说的 我的姑娘们就会知道
Shakespeare... and my girls would know that.
带她出去
Take her out.
我一直有人点
I am constantly asked for.
威尔斯夫人一天到晚啰嗦我
Mrs. Wells has me on my back morning, noon, and night
我知道我并非技止于此
and I know I can do better.
想必你穿的裙子是归威尔斯所有
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表