剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
我马上要换一幢漂亮的新房♥了
I'm soon taking a fine new house,
就在苏豪区 希腊街
in Soho, Greek Street.
这一步棋走得太冒险了
This move is too much risk.
你的主人在家吗
Is your master in?
伦诺克斯先生是我的丈夫
Mr. Lennox is my husband.
我们的事哈里特都知道了
Harriet knows all about us.
你想让我给你的生意投资 那我就投
You want me to invest in your house, and I shall.
我需要一个姑娘
I am in need of a girl.
没开♥苞♥的处♥女♥
A sweet, untouched hanging risk.
-你好 小家伙 -我不是个小孩子了
- Hello, sprat. - I'm not a sprat anymore.
我得为"爬虫"大人守身如玉
Have to keep myself pure for Lord Reptile.
告诉"死亡女爵" 玛丽·库柏死了
Tell Dame Death Mary Cooper's dead.
在一般情况下
Under normal circumstances,
哪怕国君易主 基♥督♥再世
the Crown could fall, Christ could rise,
男人依然可以在玛格丽特·威尔斯这里
and a gentleman would still find himself well met
找到心仪的姑娘
at the door of Margaret Wells,
但今天 我们不营业
but today, we are closed.
不营业
Closed?
我们明天会在希腊街重新开张
Tomorrow we re-open in Greek Street.
但我必须得提醒你
But I must warn you.
威尔斯夫人会对价格进行相应的调整
Mrs. Wells has tweaked the tariffs in accordance.
为同一个姑娘付更多钱吗
More money for the same girls?
世界就是这样运转的 阿米蒂奇先生
Way of the world, Mr. Armitage.
如果你用漂亮的包装纸包装糖果
You can flog a sweetmeat for twice the price
就可以卖♥♥出两倍价钱
if it's in a pretty paper.
我们怕是拿不到"两倍价钱"
There'll be no "twice the price" coming our way.
阿米蒂奇先生正是那种
Mr. Armitage is exactly the breed
我们不希望继续接待的客人
we don't want following us.
我挺喜欢他的
I like him.
他有可爱又厚实的臂膀
He's got lovely thick arms.
比莱普顿大人好
Better than Lord Repton's.
一副因富裕生活而导致的虚弱又松弛的身躯
Weak and flabby from a life of opulence.
比他的小鸡鸡要好
Better than his pintle.
它是弯的
It's crooked.
可怜老软男
Poor old wonky.
你们只是嫉妒我即将享有的荣华富贵
You're just jealous I'll be off gallivanting in splendor.
你马上就要是大家闺秀了 露西
You're almost a proper lady, Lucy.
而你几乎是个好妓♥女♥了
And you're almost a proper whore.
我还能不能对你放心了
Can I not rely on you for better?
你想让其他姑娘在你的晚饭里撒尿吗
Do want the other girls to piss in your supper?
我只是开开玩笑 妈
I was just joking, Ma.
玩笑的艺术是不需要把自己端着高高在上的
There is an art to joking without putting yourself above 'em.
难道我的地位不比她们高吗
Am I not above them?
你只要让莱普顿家族对你交口称赞
You make yourself the toast of the Reptons
他们就能立马让你过上神仙般的日子
and they will catapult you to the heavens,
就像他们对待夏洛特那样
just as they did Charlotte.
我不想过凯蒂和范妮那样的生活
I don't want a life like Kitty and Fanny.
你
You...
你是金子
you are gold
而她们是黄铜
and they are pinchbeck.
沾沾自喜证明不了你的价值的
Won't prove that by gloating.
马车来了
The carriage!
伦诺克斯夫人
Mrs. Lennox?
纳撒尼尔昨晚病倒了
Nathaniel was stricken last night.
医生说他的心脏快不行了
The doctor says his heart is failing him.
听到这个消息我深表遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
他想见你
He wants you.
你现在必须和我回去见他
You must ride back with me now to see him.
你此行不仅仅是来消遣的吧 坎利夫法官
You visit for more than the amusements, justice Cunliffe?
野兽又饥渴难耐了
The beast requires feeding again.
如果我能知道是哪头野兽
If I knew the nature of the beast,
或许我能投其所好
how much better I could nourish it.
找处♥女♥的风险很大
And procuring unused girls is perilous.
他们值得我冒这个险吗
Are they worthy of the risk?
绝对值得
Oh, most certainly.
如果这是你
If this is you...
他们是什么呢
who are they?
接近了
Closer.
不过他们是没有红桃[心]的
Though they are without heart.
在那臭味儿飘到我这之前
I will depart, madam,
我还是先行一步吧 夫人
before a stench like the fleet ditch reaches me.
我们生意还没谈完呢
Our business is not concluded.
你个丢人的家伙
You vile wretch!
你比放我门口的那具变黑的尸体
You're more repulsive than the blackening corpse
还要恶心
left on my doorstep.
妈妈 她不是故意的
It wasn't deliberate, Mumma,
我想她应该是肚子不舒服
I think her belly is unsettled.
那你今天就禁食一天
Then today you will fast
以免再委屈你的胃
so as not to upset your stomach further.
失陪 各位
Forgive me, gentlemen!
我支持我这位德高望重的朋友的主张
"I support my right honorable friend's assertion
战争的代价实在是太惨重了
that the cost of war has been grave."
这将是我在议会发表的第一篇演讲
This will be my first speech in Parliament
而你却压根没认真在听
and you're not even listening.
每个字我都听得清清楚楚 亲爱的
I'm hanging on your every word, my love.
我不禁去想这方面你老婆会是比我更好的听众
I can't help thinking your wife would make a better audience.
卡罗琳夫人是个毫无激♥情♥的泼妇
Lady Caroline's a passionless shrew.
不管表演有多精彩 只要不触及
She wouldn't understand an artful performance
她的花蕾她就理解不了
if it fumbled her cockle.
我又不是要你理解政♥治♥
I'm not asking you to understand the politics.
我明白议会想向
I understand that Parliament wants to tax
殖民地的原住民收税
the natives in the colonies
好填补之前和他们打仗时所消耗的资金
to get back what was spent fighting them.
你这么一说感觉那要求很无理
You make it sound unreasonable.
那或许是我其实没我自以为的那么明白
Then perhaps I do not understand it as well as I thought.
有更直接的方法能给我演示一下吗
There a more straightforward performance you could show me?
别蹭坏了
Don't scratch it,
不然他们就会把你扔到教堂门口
or they'll dump you on the church steps.
起来
Up.
你看起来真漂亮 露西
You look so handsome, Lucy.
你到莱普顿家族里一点违和感也不会有
You won't be a bit out of place at the Reptons.
老软男
Old wonky.
我骑上去的时候可得小心了
I shall have to mount with care.
新家的客人们会爱死你的 范妮
The men at the new house will love you, Fanny.
本杰明少爷正陪着他
Master Benjamin is with him now.
孩子们
The children!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama, Mama!
跟我来
Come with me.
-节哀 -爸爸去见天使了吗
- I'm so sorry. - Is Papa with angels?
不
No!
她们在这儿所做的事情
Our faces will not always fit
我们黑人却不一定招人待见
as well as they have done here.
我不介意搬去希腊街
I won't mind moving to Greek Street.
可以体验一下奢侈的生活
I could use some luxury.
那可得花不少钱
There'll be plenty of pockets to lighten.
动身吧
Off you go, then.
再见
Goodbye!
回见
Be seeing you!
再见
Goodbye!
记得来看我们
Come visit us!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
怎么了 小姐
Yes, miss?
这不是去莱普顿家的路
This is not the way to the Reptons'.
我们现在去的是他们家的乡村庄园
We're going to their country estate.
停车
Stop!
听到没 我叫你停车
Do you hear me, I want you to stop.
没人跟我说我会离开伦敦
I wasn't told I'd be leaving London.
如果你们不带我回家
If you will not take me home,
我就下车自己回去
then I will get out and make my own way.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表