剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
to stop their voices breaking.
这就是歌♥剧的残忍♥之处
That's the cruelty of the opera.
主题是爱情 但那些男人却没有睾丸
The subject is love, but the men have no balls
演处♥女♥的也都是妓♥女♥
and the virgins are all played by whores.
眼泪起作用了 你个聪明的狐狸精
The tears worked, you clever minx.
他们比以前更渴望你了
They want you more than ever.
南茜让我来的
Nancy sent me.
那张搜捕令是谁签的
Who signed that warrant?
查尔斯·奎格利
Charles Quigley.
莉迪亚·奎格利
Lydia Quigley!
你是联合治安官和律师来对付我吗
Are you coming after me with lawmen and judges?
你
You?
看看这些阴沟里的老鼠是怎么大闹歌♥剧院的
See how this sluice rat behaves at the opera.
给我一百镑 不然我就以诬告罪
I want one hundred pounds or I'll have you up before a judge
把你揪到法官面前
for a malicious prosecution.
你真觉得法官会听你的话吗
Do you really think you'll have the judge's ear?
你手下的一个姑娘今天来找我了
One of your girls came to me today.
一位叫埃米莉·莱西的小丫头
A pert little doxie by the name of Emily Lacey.
骑起来挺舒服的
A very rideable piece.
她现在是我的人了
She's mine now.
你不能抢我的人
You cannot steal my girls!
是她求我收留她 好让她能离开你那肮脏破屋
She implored me to take her from your flyblown cunny house.
居然抢我姑娘 去你的
Damn you for a kidnapping pimp!
走吧 姑娘们
Come, my doves.
让这老鼠咬死它的崽子吧
Let's leave this rat to eat its young.
他出的价是最高价的双倍
He offers twice the highest bid.
为我
For me?
我们需要那笔钱
We need the money.
那就答应他
Then take it.
如果你可以撒谎 可以背叛我
If you are free to lie and cheat
甚至出去卖♥♥ 那我也可以啊
and play the whore, then so will I be.
看看你出身的这泥藻
Look at this quagmire you've come from.
看看我为你所做的一切
Look at what I've done for you!
你妹会意识到我是个真男人的
Your sister will realize I am quite man enough.
等着瞧吧
You may wait.
我宁愿被大卸八块
I'd rather be cut in quarters.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
夏洛特 你个可恶的婊♥子♥
Charlotte, you infernal whore!
我去追她 大人
I'll go after her, my lord.
有幸能让您慷慨出价
We are honored by your generous bid.
我的宝贝姑娘
My precious girl.
我是您的了 大人
I am yours, my lord.
你为什么要赶走他
Why are you driving him away?
他多好坑啊
He's an easy keeper.
他很狡猾
He's a snake.
你本可以让他往你的枕头丢珠宝
You could have him dropping jewels on your pillow,
而现在你却让他怨恨你
but no, you provoke him to this spite!
满足他
Indulge him.
签了那份卖♥♥身契
Take his contract.
我是在为你的未来打算
I'm thinking about your future.
那样你就再也不用出去卖♥♥
You have never, ever had to sell yourself for pence
也不用乞食
or beg for food.
我妈为了一双鞋子把我卖♥♥了
My ma sold me for a pair of shoes.
这故事我听了太多遍了
I've heard about those shoes so many times
都可以开补鞋店了
I could start a cobbler's.
能让你安身的只有钱
The only safety is in money!
我讨厌钱
I hate money!
这个世界上 钱是女人唯一的权力
Money is a woman's only power in this world.
把它当成慰藉 把它当成梦想
Make it your solace and your dream
终有一天 钱 一笔可观的钱
and one day wealth, real lasting wealth,
能让你自♥由♥
will make you free.
你自♥由♥了吗
Are you free?
等我搬进新房♥子后 我就自♥由♥了
I will be, when I'm in my new house.
谢谢你所做的一切 妈
Thank you, Ma, for all you've done
为了露西和我做的一切
for Lucy and for me.
你从来都不会贱卖♥♥我们
You never, ever sold us short.
我插不进去 你个贱♥人♥
I can't get it in, you slog!
我软得跟个烂水果似的 都怪你
I'm soft as a rotted fruit, curse you!
你是我这辈子干过的女人里
You're the most hideous piece of flesh
最可恶的一个
I've ever had in my life,
比我那迟钝又累人的老婆还无趣
even more insipid than my dull, fatiguing wife.
你显然性冷淡 还没破处
You're clearly frigid, still a virgin.
我该问你母亲把钱要回来
I shall ask your mother for my money back.
不要 求你了 大人
No... please, my lord,
告诉我 我该怎么做
just tell me what to do.
我受够你了
I've had enough of you!
我愿意为你做任何事 请不要告诉我妈
I'll do anything you like, just don't tell my ma.
作为我缄口的回报
In return for my silence,
你得告诉所有人
you will tell everyone
我把你插得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
that I impaled you, hard.
夏洛特如果问你什么感觉 你该怎么说
When Charlotte asks what it was like, what will you say?
像歌♥剧一样感人
It was like the opera.
*曾经我躺在羽绒床上*
*Once I slept on a feather bed*
*感受毛毯带来的温暖*
*With blankets woven warm*
*如今我把头倚在破旧斗篷上*
*Now I'm glad to lay my head*
*却也感到无比愉悦*
*on a cloak that's old and torn*
*不如与我一起快乐歌♥唱吧*
*So sing with me a merry catch*
*就如迎接夏天的到来那般*
*As summer days will come*
*我的爱人是个兵哥哥*
*My love, he is a soldier boy*
*所以我会跟着鼓点的节奏*
*so I'm following the drum*
*伴着鼓声咚咚响*
*With a pat-a-pat-a-tat and a rattle and a scrat*
*还有行军曲的节奏*
*And the beat of a marching song*
*我衣衫褴褛身心疲惫*
*I'm ragged and I'm worn and my hose are torn*
要带你一程吗
Do you need a ride?
我的提议仍有效
My offer still stands.
我说了 第一次免费
Like I said, first one for free.
假如你是男妓
Think like a whore.
你能赚多少
How much can you get?
一基尼
A guinea.
图什么
For what?
向我展现你的魅力
Sell me your charms.
我可以给你爱情
I offer you love.
那你就是傻瓜
Then you're a fool.
娼妓的字典里没有爱情
For a harlot, that doesn't exist.
那我就一无所有了
Then I have nothing.
只剩空空如也的胃和侃侃而谈的嘴
Hunger in my stomach and a mouth full of breeze.
这是两便士
Here's tuppence.
这是干什么
What's that for?
你的陪伴
Your company.
*我过早憔悴而疲惫*
*I'm lame and tired before my time*
*但我依然跟随着他*
*And still I follow him*
*我憔悴而疲惫但我始终保持微笑*
*Oh, I'm lame and tired but still I smile*
*我跟随*
*And so I follow... *
我想要你的原谅
I want your forgiveness.
八先令
Eight shillings.
我曾祈求生个男孩 威廉姆
I prayed for boys, William.
每一次 我都祈求生个男孩
Every time, I prayed for a boy.
她很坚强
She's strong.
和她母亲一样
Like her mother.
这座城市是由我们的血肉筑成的
This city is made of our flesh,
每一梁 每一砖
every beam, every brick.
我们会占有一隅之地的
We'll have our piece of it.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表