剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
谢谢 威尔斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Wells.
我的呢
And my guinea?
今早我帮你还了债
I paid your debt this morning.
下一次就会有你的份了
You'll get yours next time round.
你有我就已经很幸运了
You're lucky to have me.
我喜欢你的胸部 小姐
I like your front, Mademoiselle.
保持挺翘 客人们会喜欢的
Keep that up, culls will love it.
范妮 带她去你的房♥间
Fanny, show her to your room.
你来了
Here she is,
我们的焦点人物
the girl of the hour.
伦敦最高贵的绅士之一
One of the finest gentlemen in London
想约你今天下午相见
wants to meet you this afternoon.
谁
Who?
法♥伦♥大人
Lord Fallon.
一位每年收入两万的贵族
Lord, with his twenty thousand a year
他还拥有多座豪♥宅♥
and all his grand houses.
你可以让他包养你
You could get him for your keeper.
露西
Oh, Lucy.
你会过上锦衣玉食的生活
You'll be set up in fine style.
就像夏洛特那样
Just like Charlotte.
属于你的乔治爵士
Your own Sir George.
巴宾顿大人来了
A Lord Babington is here,
想要来一段早"起"
looking for an early rising.
哈里特
Harriet?
你准备好接客了吗
Are you up to this?
准备好了
Yes.
收他四基尼 看看他会不会拒绝
Charge him four guineas, see if he blinks.
给莱普顿大人捎个口信
And get a message to Repton
要他过来把山羊牵走
to come and fetch his goat,
不然我就把它宰了当晚餐了
otherwise it's ending up in the pot for supper.
也许不比你之前的住处 但是很舒适
Probably not what you're used to, but... it's snug.
没有锁吗
No lock?
要锁干什么
What for?
你的孩子出生了你准备怎么办
What will you do when the baby comes?
不 我没怀孕
Oh, no, I'm-- I'm not that way,
我只是胖而已
I'm just big, that's all.
这小面包挺好吃的 你来点吗
I like my buns-- do you want some?
你不会告诉其他人吧
You won't say about that to anyone else, will you?
说什么
About what?
我亲爱的姑娘
My dear girl.
放了我吧
Let me go!
她会杀了我的
She'll kill me.
我会照顾你的
I'm going to look after you.
再说了
Besides,
要是我放了你 她就会杀了我
she'll kill me if I let you go.
看看她都对我做了什么
Look at what she did to me,
我是她亲儿子啊
her own son.
她对你做了什么
What she did to you?
我的小宝贝
My little chicken.
不要害怕
Don't fear.
我会把她关进煤窖里的
I'm going to put her in the coal cellar.
我们自己说了算
We'll be king and queen,
你再也不用陪谁上♥床♥了
and you'll never have to bed anyone else ever again...
除了陪我
apart from me.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
没有
No.
我只是呷了一小口鸦♥片♥酒
I've just had a little sup of Lady Laudanum.
为了止疼
For my pain.
给你 喝一点吧
Here... have some.
让我来
Let me.
别放太多
Not too much.
她打你打得很疼吗
Did she hurt you very much?
直击灵魂深处的疼
To the core of my soul.
不
No.
有人吗
Hello?
奎格利
Quigley?
你为那法国姑娘还了债
You paid the French girl's debt.
替我还了本杰明的债 赎回我的孩子
Pay mine to Benjamin and get me my children,
如有需要 我下半辈子就都跟着你混了
and I'll work for you for the rest of my life, if needs be.
巴宾顿大人给了我这些小费
I was tipped this by Lord Babington.
两基尼 这是你收费之外的钱
Two guineas, on top of what you charged.
我对你很有价值
I'm valuable to you.
那好吧
Very well.
我们会跟他谈
We'll talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
夏洛特·威尔斯
Charlotte Wells.
你真是个胆大
You are a forward,
又招摇的浪♥女♥
flaunting hussy.
做我的人吧
Be mine.
不如我们去你的公♥寓♥就寝
Should we retire to your apartment
讨论些事情
to discuss terms?
妻子在城里 参加晚宴
Wife's in town, one of her dinners.
但这里就很好
But this is perfect.
我可以当个农夫
I can be the farmer,
你是挤奶工
you the milkmaid...
我们在野外交合 娇喘连连
panting for congress in the open air.
来
Here.
拿着这个
Take this.
我知道水边有间凉亭
There's a shady bower I know down by the water.
你在侮辱我 先生
You insult me, sir.
我不是那种下♥贱♥的站街女
I'm not some low street girl
花了钱就可以在树丛里站着来一发
that can be bought for a quick upright in the bushes.
我是你人生中最好的光景
I'm the best time of your life.
早晨 中午 夜晚
Morning, noon, and night.
你想让我包养你
You want me as your keeper?
我们会过一段浪荡日子
We would have a riotous time.
我喜欢偶尔厮混一下 而非...
I like the occasional dalliance, but...
养个情妇
a kept mistress.
我妻子会阉了我的
My wife would chop off my manhood.
本来就不像个男人
What's left of it.
-让我进去 -好了好了 我来了
- Let me in! - All right, all right, I'm coming.
让我进去
Let me in!
埃米莉
Emily!
-威尔斯女士 -你怎么了
- Mrs. Wells! - What's happened to you?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
威尔斯女士 谢天谢地
Oh, Mrs. Wells, thank god!
我的老天爷
Sweet Jesus.
天啊 我犯了大错
God, I made such a mistake.
你能再接纳我吗
Can you take me back?
我求你了 你想让我做什么都行
I beg you, I'll do anything you want,
什么都行
anything.
你现在是奎格利的姑娘了
You're Quigley's girl now.
你觉得是谁把我打成这样
Who do you think did this?
你自己做出了选择 埃米莉
You made your choice, Emily.
-我们不能弃她不顾 -她已做了选择
- We can't turn her away. - She made her choice.
不要 求你了 求你
No, please, please,
救救我吧 求你了
just help me, please.
是你
You.
你太狡猾了 你本该帮我的
You snake, you were meant to help me!
给你
Here.
这个能帮你撑过今晚
Take this to get you through the night.
保持机警
Keep your wits about you,
别在大街上瞎逛
try and stay off the street.
这家妓院见鬼去吧
Curse this house
你们这群臭鬼见鬼去吧
and every stinking one of you.
别碰我
Get off!
在我的屋檐下 我就会保护你们
I will protect you while you're under my roof.
但我绝不会让人当猴耍
But I will not be played for a fool.
好了
Come on.
快去干活儿吧
Let's get to work.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表