剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
你妈是我见过最贱的臭婊♥子♥
Your mother is the worst cunt I've ever known
而你
and you,
你是她的孽种
you're her rancid womb fruit!
你这个狡猾的狗♥杂♥种♥
You devious bastard.
她一直在你这
You had her all along.
不 求你了
No, ow, please!
拜托 我是来救她的
Please, I'm trying to rescue her!
住手 南茜 住手
Stop, Nancy, stop!
我听说你在负责一件备受关注的案子
I hear you're presiding over a cause célèbre.
威尔斯女士违反了世上最神圣的法律
Ms. Wells has transgressed nature's most sacred law
她这是自寻死路
and killed above herself.
狠狠惩罚她
Punish her hard.
法庭会依法判决的
The court will deal with her.
我们的小黑屋呢
And what about our little backroom court?
有姑娘在黑暗中等着了吗
Does a girl wait in the dark?
我们得推迟
We must postpone.
房♥子和姑娘被人发现了
The house and the girl are compromised.
我都得换掉
I will need to replace both.
那就去做啊
Then do so.
这不是唯一要改变的
They are not the only things that must change.
我也要加入你们
I want a seat at the table,
你承诺过的
as you promised me.
不用做♥爱♥
Not to take part in the sport,
我没兴致
I have no appetite for that.
但我要知道我在与谁为伍
But I must know the devil I dine with.
我可以把你的要求告诉其他人
I can take your request to the others
但我怀疑会被拒绝
but I suspect it will be denied.
那你就自求多福吧
Then you will take my farewell and best wishes.
好自为之 约翰
Tread carefully, John.
你妈把我卖♥♥给了一群野狗
Your mother sold me to a pack of dogs
他们要撕烂我的喉咙
who planned to rip my throat out.
我毫不知情
I didn't know anything about it.
别再在你妈怀里喝奶了
You need to take your face out your mumma's teats
弄清她的打算
and see what she's up to.
你要我监视她
You want me to spy on her?
你不能谁都帮 查理
You can't be on everyone's side, Charlie.
-你要去哪 -去找老爹和雅各布
- Where are you going now? - To find Pa and Jacob.
我去向法官坦白
I'm going to tell the magistrates what I did.
跟我来
Come with me.
我不能让夏洛特因为我的罪行被处死
I won't see Charlotte put to death for something I did.
我宁愿自己去死
I'd rather be dead myself.
我说了 她不会死
I've told you, it won't happen.
那得出现什么奇迹 你才能办到啊
By what miracle are you going to stop it?
好吧
Fine.
你去自首吧
Give yourself up.
我和你一起去 好吗
I'll come with you, shall I?
告诉他们乔治爵士拼命求生
Tell them how Sir George was clinging to life
我却压断了他最后的稻草
until I peeled his fingers from it.
我们可以手牵手一起被绞死
We can hang together, holding hands.
这事不好笑 妈
It's not a jesting matter, Ma.
我没在开玩笑
Oh, I'm not jesting.
昨晚在这屋里的所有姑娘
Every girl that was in this house last night
会因为没有上报而坐穿牢底
will rot in a dungeon for their silence
雅各布会在报纸上看到
and Jacob will read in a newspaper
我们被绞死时尿在自己身上 脖子断了的画面
how we pissed ourselves as our necks snapped
这画面在他脑中可能会一辈子都挥之不去
and spend the rest of his life trying to rid himself of the image.
抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
让我静静
Leave me alone.
妈
Ma?
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
我愿意为你做任何事 芬恩
There is nothing I wouldn't do for you, Finn.
查尔斯 你去哪了
Charles, where have you been?
去找埃米莉·莱西了
Looking for Emily Lacey.
但你是对的 她走了
But you were right, she is gone.
恶有恶报
Fate lays a snare for the wicked.
她会受到惩罚的
She will be punished,
但轮不到我们来惩罚了
just not at our hands.
你还没康复 我的小王子
Oh, you are not yet recovered, my princeling.
我去休息一下
Perhaps I'll rest.
你跟纽盖特监狱的乞丐一样憔悴
You're as gaunt as a Newgate beggar.
不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
我有个重要情报
I have a gold nugget for you.
快说
Do share.
这消息价值可不低
It's worth more than a couple of coins.
希望你没夸大其词
I do hope you're not overselling it.
说吧
Well?
他们从圣詹姆斯街抬走的贵族
The rich man they dragged from St. James'?
他昨晚离开威尔斯的妓院前
He was already dead as flint
就已经死了
when he left the Wells' brothel last night.
傻小子
Silly boy.
这个消息我愿意付这三倍价钱
I would have paid thrice that.
不行 不行
I can't, I can't!
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表