剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
我们明天会在希腊街重新开张
Tomorrow we re-open in Greek Street.
客人可能不会来了
Culls might not come.
你是只毒蝎子 斯康威尔夫人
You're a scorpion, Mrs. Scanwell,
我让你狠狠蛰玛格丽特·威尔斯
and I've asked you to sting Margaret Wells.
证明只是给你一个人自♥由♥
The deed grants you your own liberty.
效力不会影响到你的孩子们
It doesn't extend to the children.
如果他们是奴隶 你可以把他们买♥♥回来
If they're slaves, you will buy them back.
我绝不当妓♥女♥
I can never be a whore.
奥斯本先生是谁
And who is Mr. Osborne?
他就是那个下下签
He's the short straw.
我不想过凯蒂和范妮那样的生活
I don't want a life like Kitty and Fanny.
我觉得她不喜欢我
I don't think she likes me.
痛苦就在未来和来世
There is torment waiting,
等着你们
in this world and the next,
你们这些在玛格丽特·威尔斯妓院
for those of you who seek base relief
寻求卑鄙的解脱的人
in the house of Margaret Wells.
流着淫乱的汗
In the sweat of fornication,
抛弃灵魂
you will thrust away your soul.
你们躯体上下起伏不断呻♥吟♥的同时
For in your heaving and grunting
你们将自己如神般的身躯
you diminish your God-like form
退化成了笨重的野兽
into that of a lumpen beast.
要是你们把种子
If you release the seed of your loins
撒到贪婪的荡♥妇♥身上
into her clawing Jades,
您还满意吗 先生
Did I please you, sir?
你比六月天还要可爱
You are lovelier than June.
你们肮脏污浊的欲望上帝看得一清二楚
God can see all your filthy desires.
他知道你们的淫欲
He knows your lechery.
-每个猥亵的念头 -林奇先生
- Every lascivious thought... - Mr. Lynch.
下流兽♥性♥的肉♥欲♥
...every lewd and bestial act of carnality...
你觉得她怎么样
How did you find her?
很体贴 活儿也好
A sweet and accomplished girl.
你要是包养她 就可以按自己的意愿塑造她
As her keeper, you could mold her into the girl of your dreams.
她有点冷淡
She was... a little distant.
只是暂时的娇羞而已
Passing shyness, nothing more.
我摸她 她挣开了
She withdrew when I touched her.
抱歉 威尔斯夫人
My apologies, Mrs. Wells.
恐怕你女儿不适合我
I fear your daughter is not for me.
那些女人都是缠着腐烂缎带的
...these girls are grinning succubi
狞笑的女妖
in rotting ribbons,
大腿间流着有毒的浆液
a poisonous slurry between their legs.
她是怎么做到的
How does she do it?
她哪儿来这么多破词
Where does she get her supply of words?
他们就是看中了你们的道德
They pick away at your merits as though they're...
是因为痛苦
They're born out of pain...
因为她自己的下♥体♥被缝死了
from sewing her own cunny up.
是那个女巫 玛格丽特·威尔斯
...is the she-witch, Margaret Wells.
他会包养我吗
Is he to be my keeper?
他非常想拥有你 但
He was very keen to have you, but...
我进一步询问他的资金情况发现
when I questioned him further about his finances,
他根本拿不出钱
he fell far short.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们再找个更好的人包养你
We'll find you another, better keeper.
卡洛琳夫人不能生育
Lady Caroline is barren.
是吗
Is she?
好可怜
Poor girl.
别可怜她 是她自己的错
Don't pity her, it's her own fault.
这条蛇根本没兴致为她表演
The serpent feels no inclination to perform for her.
她不像我一样崇拜它
She must not worship it as I do.
它真是只美丽灵巧的野兽
It is such a fine, beautiful beast.
我想让你为我生个继承人
I'd like you to have my heir.
是吗
Would you?
让你怀上孩子 我们把卡洛琳
You could bear it and then we could send Caroline
送到乡下去 佯称孩子是她的
off into the country and pretend it was hers.
不知道卡洛琳夫人怎么想
I wonder what Lady Caroline would think to that.
管她呢
Who cares?
出去
Get out.
我要洗洗
I need to wash.
是你自找的
This is your own doing, you know.
你以为这是我自己弄的吗
Do you think I did this to myself?
你之所以有这些不快的经历是因为你不能
You get these disagreeable experiences because you cannot...
不快
Disagreeable?
别再装淑女了
Stop pretending you're still a lady.
你跟那个浪荡公子私奔
That went up your arse
就不再是淑女了
with the prick of that rake you ran away with.
可怜的佩蒂福小姐没有郡办舞会[蛋蛋]可参加了
No more county balls for poor Miss Pettifer.
只有多毛的蛋蛋了
Only hairy ones now.
希望他下次掐死你
I hope he strangles you next time.
以前都是我伺候奥斯本
I used to get Osborne.
然后你来了
Then you came.
现在没人那么关注我了
Now no one notices me so much.
你别对我那么好
Don't you dare be nice to me.
别担心
Don't worry.
我就是个贱♥人♥
I'm a bitch.
*我们行着苟且之事*
*After we passed*
*罪恶的一晚*
*A guilty night*
别进去
Turn away!
不要踏进那个黑鬼老鸨
Do not cross the threshold of the Blackamoor Pimp
和伦敦老鸨头子的门槛
and the Arch-Bawd of London.
你的色♥欲♥会迷惑你
Your lust will confound you.
会让你失去灵魂的
It will cost you your soul!
黑鬼老鸨
The blackamoor pimp.
*但已经足够*
*But all suffice*
*这一季已逝去*
*The season's past*
*我们选择*
*We choose...*
我跟你父亲定的是口头协议
My agreement with your father was a verbal one.
他没有说明还款期限
He didn't specify a date for repayment.
但是你的妓院很明显已经开不下去了
But your house is clearly failing,
所以我希望能撤出投资
so I wish to withdraw my investment.
我没钱
I ain't got it.
你♥爸♥知道这需要一些时间
Your father knew it would take time.
但是我可以给你
But I can offer you
一种人类最古老的付款方式
the oldest payments known to man:
实物支付
payment in kind.
我见过你手下的姑娘了
I've seen your girls.
她们可不值十先令
They're not worth ten shillings.
我可不喜欢你这么说
I don't take kindly to that.
如果你看不到我的价值
If you cannot see my worth,
很明显
clearly...
你看得还不够近
you have not come close enough.
翻过身来乖乖躺好
Turn over and lie still.
哈莉特
Harriett,
你能帮我在罐子里倒点干净的水吗
may I have clean water in my jug?
为什么没有人愿意要她
Why does nobody want her?
林奇先生说他想摸她的时候
Mr. Lynch said that she withdrew
被她挣开了
when he went to touch her.
我们就指望着这笔钱了
We were counting on that money.
如果他能要了她
If he'd have taken her,
那笔钱就能还上一半的债了
it'd have paid off half our debts.
现在伦诺克斯想让我们还钱 我们还不起
Now Lennox wants his loan and we can't pay it back.
还有三天 威廉
Three days, Will.
还有三天就要交房♥租了
Three days and the rent is due,
但是我还没有筹到钱
and I haven't got it.
咱们的生意会好起来的
Business will pick up.
我们还是有常客的
We've still got our regulars.
我去见夏洛特了
I'm going to see Charlotte.
你还好吗
You all right?
当然
Of course.
别担心
Don't fret.
那一天马上就要到来了 兄弟们
That day is soon upon us, my brothers,
伦敦就要...
when London...
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表