剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
爵士 你很了解我...
Sir, you know me well enough to know I--
我知道你是个卑劣的伪君子
I know you're a sneering hypocrite,
还是个和我的女人偷腥的小偷
and a thief to boot for stealing my property!
她自己扑到我身上的
She thrust herself upon me.
你竟然在我房♥里委身于哈克斯比吗
You gave yourself to Haxby under my roof?
是你逼我的
You drove me to it.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我才能决定你什么时候走
I say when you leave!
你会搞清楚你自己的地位的
You will know your place.
你会...
You will...
我今晚要带你参加晚宴
I'm taking you to dinner tonight,
你给我规矩点
so you have to behave.
穿上这件
Wear this.
我爱你 夏洛特
I love you, Charlotte.
你应该看看我们女儿下午的表现
You should have seen our girl.
她让法♥伦♥大人吃光她手中所有的点心
She had Lord Fallon eating out of the palm of her hand.
我们很快就要失去你了 对吗 露西
We'll lose you soon, will we, Lucy?
闯出一片天地 赚一大桶金
Going off into the world, make your fortune.
法♥伦♥大人马上就要来了
Lord Fallon will be here soon.
你不如上楼
Why don't you go upstairs,
休息一会
get some rest?
我就在这里休息 妈妈
I'll rest here, Ma.
甜心
Sweet girl.
你尝起来像刚搅过的黄油
You taste of fresh-churned butter.
喝点酒吗
Some port?
我更想吃点东西
I prefer to eat.
坐
Sit.
一颗稀有而娇嫩的果子
A rare and delicate fruit.
就像你一样
Like you.
我专属的冥后
My very own Persephone.
这些籽决定你的命运
These seeds seal your fate.
咽下去
Swallow.
感受汁液
Feel the juice
流经你的喉咙
run down your throat.
你现在是我的了
Now you're mine.
我发誓 那简直是头大象
I swear to you, it was an elephant!
我在想坐着让人画幅肖像画
I'm thinking of sitting for a portrait,
但我不想摆森林女神的姿势
but I don't want to pose as a wood nymph
也不想露太多肉
or bare too much flesh.
...像真的一样那么大
...as large as life,
拴着一根皮带
walking through St. James's Park
穿过圣詹姆斯公园 像宠物猎犬之类似的
on a leash, like it was a pet hound or something.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies, gentlemen.
我妻子要我代她表示歉意
My wife sends her apologies.
请允许我介绍代替她出席的女伴
May I present my guest in her stead,
夏洛特·威尔斯
Charlotte Wells.
你在干什么 老兄
What are you doing, man?
你这是在羞辱我们所有人
You insult us all,
卡罗琳夫人在哪
where is Lady Caroline?
她这些天不愿意离开她那温室
She's unable to tear herself away from the hothouse these days.
这倒也好
Which is apt,
她就跟植物一样敏感脆弱
given she has the personality of a plant.
夏洛特是我的代理妻子
Charlotte is my proxy wife.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake,
吃完东西赶紧走
just eat your food and leave early.
我跟她说过要规矩点了
I've asked her to behave.
那她就会乖乖听你的话吗
And she always listens to you?
她现在听了 不是吗 亲爱的
She does now-- don't you, my dear?
没错
Yes.
那我们开始吧
Shall we?
一切都还满意吗
Was everything to your satisfaction?
你女儿
Your daughter...
是位女神
is a goddess,
我会以对待女神的标准她好好待她
and I will take her into keeping and treat her as such.
她很年轻
She's young.
她需要一份契约作为保障
Her needs must be protected by a contract.
我会让人起草一份送过来
I'll have one drawn up and sent to you,
当然了 还有一份不菲的报酬
along with adequate remuneration for you, of course.
这是我们的荣幸 大人
You honor us, your Lordship.
我知道
I know.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
我下次会好好表现的
I'll do better next time.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
他想要你
He wants you!
他称你为女神
He called you a goddess.
你将成为伦敦最闪耀的明星之一
You're going to be one of the leading lights in London,
你也会享有安然的生活
and you'll be safe.
请别让我跟他走
Please don't make me go with him.
什么
What?
他吓到我了
He scares me.
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?
他逼我吃石榴籽
He made me eat seeds.
我不明白 露西
I don't understand, Lucy.
你必须得被人包养
You have to have a keeper!
他不行
Not him.
求你了
Please.
我不能就留在这里
Can't I just stay here
做些其他的事情吗 我不擅长接客
and do something else, I'm no good at this.
法♥伦♥大人对你来说是个好机会
Lord Fallon is a good opportunity for you.
我们晚点再谈
We'll talk later.
查理
Charlie.
妈
Mum!
查理 查理
Charlie, oh Charlie!
妈妈
Mumma!
我们已经平安度过了难关 奎格利夫人
We have ridden out the storm, Mrs. Quigley.
您儿子现在脱离危险了
Your son is in calmer waters.
查理
Charlie!
坎利夫法官在楼下等你 夫人
Justice Cunliffe is downstairs for you, Madam.
陪着他
Stay with him.
看着他
Watch him.
我们需要一位新姑娘
We need another girl.
有一头欲壑难填的猛兽必须被满足
It is a growing monster that must be fed.
这是谋杀
It is murder.
而且这不值得我那么做
And it is not worth my while.
你别无选择 这周末我就能
You have no choice, I can have you swinging
让你被处以绞刑
from a rope by the end of the week.
而你将被吊死在我旁边
And you would be swinging beside me.
你知道我要的价码
You know my price.
法♥伦♥大人这个被透露的身份你必须得知足了
You must be satisfied with Lord Fallon.
我不能再冒险透露其他人的身份了
I cannot risk revealing anyone else.
原来你不知道
You don't know.
你都不知道自己在为谁工作
You don't know who you're working for.
你是条走狗而已
You're merely the lackey.
你不知道
You don't know.
拜托 莉迪亚 你必须帮我
Please, Lydia, you must help me.
你所有的这些威胁根本吓不倒我
All your threats are as nothing to me.
-你害怕了 -你也应该害怕
- You're scared. - And you should be too.
我乞求你
I beg you.
没错 乞求
Yes, beg.
乞求
Beg!
我喜欢这样
I like that.
我非常喜欢
I like that a lot.
想让我帮你暖床吗 亲爱的
Want me to warm your bed, darling?
你好 帅哥 想带我回家吗
Hello, handsome, want to take me home?
我是阴♥部♥公爵夫人
I'm the Duchess of Quim!
我听说你是出了名的妙语连珠 威尔斯小姐
I've heard that you are a famed wit, Miss Wells.
如果你必须待在这 至少逗逗我们开心
If you have to be here, at least entertain us.
她的风趣谈吐不太体面
I find her wit an unbecoming trait,
拉特利奇夫人
Lady Rutledge.
不过我已经治好她这个毛病了
I've cured her of it.
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表