剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表
Presumably Wells owns the dress you're standing in.
你欠了她多少钱
What's your debt to her?
不知道 也许有五英镑
Don't know, maybe five pounds?
我来解决 就当做做善事
As an act of benevolence, I'll settle it.
之后你的债主就是我了
Then your debt becomes payable to me.
这么说你愿意收留我了
So you will take me?
我要改变你 给你做一个合适的造型
I'll have to refine you and dress you in a proper style.
这些花销也算在你的账上
These costs will be added to your debt.
所以你要像个奴隶一样工作 明白了吗
So you'll work like a black. Do you understand?
什么...
Wha...
你不能把我锁在里面
You can't lock me in!
放我出去
Let me out!
你让我心如刀割
You are cutting out my heart,
你这个说谎的婊♥子♥
you treacherous whore.
霍华德
Howard!
独自魂牵梦萦
Pining alone.
过得像修女一样
Living like a nun.
要是你今晚敢来剧院
Well, don't you dare come to the playhouse tonight,
你这个撒谎精...
you cheating, lie...
你不配活在这个世上
You don't deserve to live!
妈妈要我来验验货
Mamma's ordered me to try the goods.
放我出去
You let me out,
不然我就告诉所有客人我被关在这里了
or I'll tell every cull I'm a prisoner here.
你这个皮条客就会因为绑♥架♥而被绞死
You'll be hanged for a kidnapping pimp,
奎格利夫人也是
and so will Mrs. Quigley.
那你走吧
Then go.
但你要把欠的债先还清了
As soon as your debt is paid.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
埃米莉·莱西
Emily Lacey.
莱西小姐
Miss Lacey.
我敢打赌这名字是你乱编的
I bet you made that up.
你的真名叫什么 莎莉·鬼混
What's your real name, Sally Piddle?
我是阴♥部♥公爵夫人
I'm the Duchess of Quim.
我打赌骑着你肯定很狂野
I'll wager you're a wild bouncing kind of a ride.
我们会教你如何变得优雅
We'll teach you all the refinements you'll need...
音乐 舞蹈 法语
music, dancing, French.
骑上来吧
So climb on.
我不会伤害你的 瞧
I won't harm you; look.
我们手下有个姑娘
We had a girl who left
去做了诺福克公爵的情妇
to be mistress to the Duke of Norfolk.
这么说... 你要教我的小屄♥♥说法语
So... you will teach my cunny French?
是的
Oui.
别走
Stay.
你需要休息
You need rest.
我必须得帮露西安排一下
I must sort things for Lucy.
我预定了包厢
I've reserved the box.
消息已经传开了 会有人出价的
The word is out. You will have bids.
看我为你留了什么
See what I've been keeping for you?
我妈带我来到了圣马丁巷
My mother took me down St. Martin's Lane.
她把最后几个子都花在了杜松子酒上
She'd spent every last farthing on her gin,
那个贱妇...
the slut...
她就是个霉头 没人愿意接近她
and she was a bunter; no one'd go near her.
她把我卖♥♥给了一个老鸨换了一双鞋
She sold me to a bawd for a pair of shoes.
那时我才10岁
I was ten.
我知道
I know.
你知道那个女人叫什么吗
Do you know that woman's name?
奎格利夫人
Mrs. Quigley.
她给我衣服穿
She dressed me warm,
让我吃了顿饱饭
she gave me a full meal.
她说如果我能让她的客人高兴
She said if I pleased her gentlemen,
我就是她的乖宝贝
I'd be her own sweet girl.
我发誓不让你经历那些
I swore it wouldn't be like that for you.
我让你上学
I gave you schooling.
我给了你时间
I gave you time.
你喜欢它们吗
Do you like them?
不合脚
They don't fit.
那就让它们合适
Then make them.
霍华德
Howard!
你的漂亮女人呢
Where's your fine lady?
在里士满
In Richmond.
不是说你老婆 哥们
Not your wife, man!
他指的是威尔斯小姐
He means Miss Wells.
莱普顿大人对威尔斯小姐很是着迷
Lord Repton is besotted with Miss Wells.
你听说了吗 她妹妹今晚会出阁
The sister comes out tonight, have you heard?
小威尔斯
Wells junior.
为出价最高的人献上初夜
Maidenhood to the highest bidder,
我发誓那一定会是我
and I swear that will be me.
我丈夫很喜欢处♥女♥
My husband loves a hymen.
我得到了夏洛特的
I had Charlotte's.
我也想要她妹妹的
I would like her sister's too.
这些人全是来竞价的 露西
All there for the taking, Lucy.
停
Snuff?
我以前抬过你 威尔斯小姐
I've carried you before, Miss Wells.
要是你因为我在后面抬
I'd be insulted you don't recall
就不记得我了 我会不高兴的
only I was at the back.
现在我升到前面了
Now I've graduated to the front.
恭喜
Congratulations.
但我很快就不会再做这个了
But I won't be doing this for very long.
我觉得我可能会做个情夫
I thought I might set myself up as a fancy-man.
一定有很多女士愿意
There must be many a lady who'd pay for a throw
为我这样好身材的男人一掷千金
with a well-shaped man like me.
我的定价很合理
My price is very fair.
我甚至会给你第一次免费
I'd even give you the first one for free.
天下没有免费的午餐 先生
Nothing comes for free, sir.
你会有的 我保证
You would, I guarantee it.
起轿 谢默斯
Right, Seamus.
你是个男妓 先生
You're a harlot, sir.
你对我说了谎
You lied to me.
我不在时你天天晚上出去
You went out every night I was away.
是的 但是全伦敦都知道我的忠贞
Yes, but all of London knows my constancy.
那为什么你不和我签卖♥♥身契
So why do you not sign my contract?
我不想被人拥有 像你老婆一样
I don't want to be owned, like your wife.
那我不敢确定你忠于我
Then I have no surety of your faith.
我向你保证
You have my word.
一个妓♥女♥的保证
A whore's word?
信不信 你随意
Take it or not, as you please.
你做了什么
What have you done?
他为什么奚落你
Why does he scorn you?
我不愿签他那没用的合约
I won't sign his poxy contract.
你真是个愚蠢的乡巴佬
You are the village idiot.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy.
到底怎么了
Whatever is the matter?
控制住自己
Control yourself.
你一定要大放光彩
You must shine!
-莱普顿大人 -亲爱的
- Lord Repton. - My dear.
让我见见她
Let me see her.
蠢丫头
Silly girl.
被歌♥剧打动了
The opera moves her.
她哭了
She cries.
可怜的小羊羔
Why, the poor lamb...
烦请
Please.
这张纸条给您
May I offer you this note?
先生们 我在考虑所有的投标
Gentlemen, I'm considering all bids.
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
这不难
It's not hard.
你会学着成为伪装王后 就像我一样
You'll learn to be the Queen of Pretend, as I am.
知道为什么那些男人能唱那么高音吗
You know why the men sing so high, don't you?
他们还小的时候就已经被阉了
Done to them when they're little boys
这样他们就不会变声
剧集 | 名姝 | 导航列表