剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
What's going on?
我觉得他有记忆了
I think he's having memories.
什么
What?
什么记忆
Of?
他父母的记忆
His parents.
那些记忆不是被你封存了吗
I thought you'd sealed those memories.
他还不确定这是他的记忆
He's not even certain that they're his memories.
他目前只能看到些幻象
For the moment, they're just visions.
那为什么会违反程序呢
Then why violate procedure?
我不知道
I don't know.
对一个行走的杀人机器
Not knowing why a walking killing machine
究竟在做什么一无所知
is doing what it's doing
这个风险我们可承担不起
is a risk that cannot be taken.
我完全同意
I agree completely,
这就是为什么科塔娜系统可以证明
which is precisely why the Cortana system could prove--
没有什么科塔娜系统 凯瑟琳
There is no Cortana system, Catherine.
没有克隆 也没有科塔娜 你明白么
No cloning, no Cortana. Is that clear?
管好你的斯巴达
Now get your Spartan under control.
怎么回事
What's happening?
有点
Something is...
有点不对劲
wrong.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
飞船氧气含量下降
Ship's oxygen levels dropping.
我需要
I need to...
关
Kwan.
排出117太空服里的氧气
Take down the oxygen in 1-1-7's suit.
但保持氧气高于40 我需要他昏迷
Don't drop the O2 below 40. I want him unconscious,
但不想让他死 -收到 女士
not dead. - Yes, ma'am.
这个女孩能受得了吗
Can the girl survive this?
我以为你想让她死
I thought you wanted her dead.
在那里 -这儿
It's over there. - Here.
氧气维持在40%不变 他失去意识了
It's holding at 40%. He's unconscious.
这边收到了进入阿尔法16面板报告
I'm getting a report of access to panel Alpha 1-6.
可他如果昏迷了 又怎么打开飞船面板呢
If he's unconscious, how come he's opening panels in the ship?
阿尔法16里有什么 -空气控制
What's in A-1-6? - Atmosphere controls.
氧气水平正恢复正常
Oxygen levels are returning to normal.
这艘船都装载了什么武器
What sort of weapons is the ship carrying?
约翰不会攻击我们的
John is not going to fire on us.
我可以肯定的说 你完全不知道
I think it's safe to say you don't know
士官长现在要做什么
what Master Chief is going to do at this point.
飞船处于智能自动飞行 都在我们控制中
Ship's flying on AI. We have control.
我要派出鹈鹕队护送
I'll send an escort of Pelicans.
鹈鹕队:是联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部空军、海军、和民用安♥全♥部♥队操作的一系列战术航♥空♥航♥天♥升降器的名称
仅仅护送是不够的 船长
I need more than an escort, Captain.
把警报关掉
Put out the alarm.
让所有人到着陆舱去
Scramble everyone to landing bay,
全队执行协议
full squadron protocol.
恕我直言 这涉及到
Due respect, we are talking about
我们最重要的军事资产
our most important military asset.
我们不能冒任何风险
We are not taking any chances.
让我调查一番 我会跟约翰谈谈
Let me investigate. I'll speak to John,
不管他被什么影响到了
and whatever influence this object's--
再质疑我一次 博士
Question one more order, Doctor,
我就送你去实验室观看
and you can watch from your lab.
快 快 动起来
Come on! Let's go! Move!
抓紧 抓紧
Move out! - Let's go! Let's go!
快点 行动
Move your ass out! Go!
行动 行动 行动
Move, move, move!
安全
Clear.
银之队
Silver team,
士官长被你们
Master Chief has been compromised
在牧歌♥星找到的东西所影响
by the object you located on Madrigal.
因此 他已经无法服从命令了
Because of this, he's no longer able to comply with orders.
舰队指挥部命令你们
You've been dispatched by Fleet Command
过去消灭他
to neutralize him.
这个命令由我接管 -让开
I'm superseding those orders. - Move!
不管他现在状态如何
Whatever he's experiencing,
一定还有其他挽救办法
there are other available solutions.
飞船着陆时
When that ship lands,
我需要你们保护士官长的
I want you to secure and protect Master Chief
生命在任何情况下
from anyone who actively threatens his life,
都不受到威胁
whatever the circumstances.
友好交战吗 长官
Engage friendlies, ma'am?
他们去找士官长的麻烦 还友好什么
If they go after Chief, they're not friendlies.
我说的对吗 哈尔西博士
Correct, Dr. Halsey?
对
Correct.
关
Kwan.
别动
Don't move.
你得听我说
You're gonna need to listen to me.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
别乱动
Stop messing with that stuff.
联合太空指挥部修改了空气浓度 不是我
UNSC changed the air mixture, not me.
我♥干♥嘛要相信你
Why should I trust you?
我正试图控制飞行器
I am trying to get control of the flight.
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
我穿的是六号♥雷神之锤盔甲
This is Mark Six Mjolnir armor.
外层用的是强化钛
The outer layer is enhanced titanium.
你的子弹打上去凹痕都不会有
You won't even dent it.
如果你想让我死
If you want me dead...
得瞄准这儿
you'll need to aim up here.
这是怎么回事
What just happened?
他摘下了头盔
I think he just took off his helmet.
你在干什么 -我在帮你
What are you doing? - Trying to help you.
如果这艘飞船着陆
If this ship lands,
他们会把你拿下你 将你处决
they will remove you and execute you.
他们告诉你了
They told you this?
然后你就决定帮我了
And you just decided to help me?
你一个斯巴达战士 为什么要这么做
Why would a Spartan do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
快调出神鹰号♥的热成像
Get me thermal imaging on the Condor.
马上
Right away.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
我们得加快速度
We need to work fast.
那女孩身上携带武器
There's a weapon signature on the girl.
你的斯巴达战士 竟然给了叛乱分子一把枪
Did your Spartan just give an insurgent a rifle?
绿色舱面 两分钟后着陆
Green Deck, two minutes till touchdown.
两分钟
Two minutes!
行动 行动 行动
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
打开ECAM2号♥面板
Open ECAM panel two.
断开智能自动驾驶故障装置
Disconnect the AI autopilot fail-safe.
自动驾驶是什么 -ECAM2号♥面板
Autopilot what? - ECAM panel two!
这样我们才能控制飞船
That's how we get control of the ship.
拔掉连接动能监测面板的电线 -哪根电线
Rip out the cables to the FMS! - Which cables?
与此同时 我需要断开稳定器服务系统
I need to disconnect the stabilizer servos
不然我们会彻底失去对飞船的控制
at the same time, otherwise we lose complete control.
拉不动 卡住了
I can't! They're stuck!
快一点 关
Must work faster, Kwan!
我在使劲
I'm trying!
快快快
Go! Go! Go!
该死
Shit!
进入手动模式
...now in manual mode.
您现在处于手动模式
You are now in manual mode.
他关闭了智能自驾系统
He's disabled the AI.
已经进入手动飞行 女士
Flying manually, ma'am.
我们还在等什么 你不是能控制住吗
What are we waiting for? I thought you had control.
我能 等等
I do. Hang on.
船长
Captain...
我是凯斯 冲击飞船
This is Keyes. Pulse the ship
以防它装上火力装置
before he can load fire controls.
将其击落
Knock it down!
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表