剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
他的徽章
It's his sign.
你应该感到荣誉 兄弟
You should be honored, man.
这代表他可以依靠你
It means he can count on you
你也可以依靠他
and you can count on him.
谢谢你 凯斯勒
Thank you, Kessler.
我接受
I accept.
谢谢你 凯斯勒 我接受
"Thank you, Kessler. I accept."
兄弟你真是个老古董啊 约翰
Man, you are a stiff one, Johnny.
好了
Okay.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
再会
Toodle-oo.
晚安
Good night.
等那天骆驼会飞了
I guess when a camel flies,
你可能都得问句能飞多高
you don't ask how far.
凯斯勒 走啦
Kessler, let's go.
联♥合♥国♥安全指挥部护卫舰—黎明使者
途中
瓦纳克 里兹
Vannak. Riz.
你们收到了吗 -收到
Are you getting this? - Yes.
传感器图显示神鹰运输舰在小行星带内
Sensor plot has the Condor dropping out of slipspace
脱离了跃迁空间
inside an asteroid belt.
这不合理
It makes no sense.
还在轨道上吗
Stay on the track?
还在
Stay on it.
上将 -有什么事情吗 博士
Admiral. - What is it, Doctor?
我现在情绪不太好
I'm already not in the mood.
我从我父亲那里得知目前只有哈尔西博士
I understand from my father that Dr. Halsey
能够接触到牧歌♥星物体
is getting sole access to the Madrigal object.
除非我们能找到它
If and when we find it.
妈妈 外星技术一直是我在负责的
Ma'am, xeno-technology is my department.
我知道
I'm aware.
没记错的话 是我给你的权力
If I recall, I put you in that position.
哈尔西博士已经拿走了大部分资金
Dr. Halsey already takes the lion's share of funding,
而且她只关心自己的斯巴达战士项目
and she's only focused on her Spartans.
我们所有的防护盾 伪装系统
All of our advances in shielding, active camo,
甚至跃迁空间导航
even slipspace navigation
都是跟我的研究挂钩的
derived from my-- My research.
我甚至在圣赫利语研究方面
I'm even making great progress
也取得了重大进展
in understanding the Sangheili language.
不论这个物体是什么 只有我能研究清楚
Whatever this object is, I'm the one to untangle it.
如果你支持我 我可以取得重大成就的
I could make great strides if I had you on my side.
真像你妈妈
So much like your mother.
但是缺乏磨炼
Except you lack the polish.
妈妈 我已经
Ma'am, I-- - I've had enough
受够了整天任人摆布
of being manipulated for the day.
回去工作 米兰达
Get back to work, Miranda.
怎么了
What is it?
应该是星盟的某个手工艺品吧
Some kind of Covenant artifact, I think.
这玩意干嘛用的
What does it do?
我不确定 -放屁
I'm not sure. - Bullshit.
从你的眼神我就知道你撒谎了
I can see you're lying in your eyes.
你总不能是因为这玩意漂亮才带着它
Now you didn't drag this thing halfway across the galaxy
跑遍半个银河系吧
because it's pretty.
干嘛用的
What does it do?
给他的飞船供能
It powered his ship.
我看到了啊
I saw it.
当时飞船都不行了 他碰了一下这玩意 船就被激活了
Ship was dead, then he touched this thing and bam.
怎么做到的
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
别
Don't!
之前对他有反应
It worked for him.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
别
No.
我不打算卖♥♥掉它
Not interested in selling it.
他叫雷斯
Guy's name is Reth.
他之前上过星盟的飞船 还活着下来了
He got taken into a Covenant ship and lived to talk about it.
他见多识广
He's seen things.
知道很多东西
He knows things.
相信我 兄弟
Trust me, man.
我该去哪找他
Where can I find him?
这就是你在银河系能找到的最安全的地方吗
This is the safest place in the galaxy you could find?
没有多少选择
Weren't a lot of options.
碎石星是那些无家可归之人的
Rubble is a haven for people
避难所
who don't fit in anywhere else.
像你吗
Like you?
我说的完全是另一回事 神秘主义者
I'm talking about a whole other deal, man. Mystics.
像里斯这种人在宇宙之河徜徉
Guys like Reth are swimming in the cosmic river.
今天有好吃的炸油条吗
Got any good churros today?
有 还热乎呢
Yes, it's hot.
好 给我来几根
All right, give me half a dozen.
所以他精神失常了 -他很敏感
So he's insane. - He's sensitive.
跟外星人混在一起会改变你的 兄弟
Hanging out with the aliens will change you, brother.
像是监狱 不过不是
Looks like a jail, but it's not.
对他来说是避难所
It's a refuge for him.
最后一件事
One last thing.
不要突然行动
No sudden moves.
我开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding.
伙计 别紧张
Man, lighten up.
瞧瞧谁来了
Oh, look who it is.
这人叫什么名字
What's the man's name?
他是谁 叫什么名字
Who's the man? What's his name?
自私先生 自私先生 自私先生
Mr. Selfish. Mr. Selfish. Mr. Selfish.
你说谁自私呢 我给你带了油条
Who you calling selfish? I brought churros.
斯巴达人
Spartan.
我问得出来
I can smell them.
他们喜欢甜点
They like sweets.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会咬你的
They won't bite you.
里斯
Reth.
是我 索伦 你在吗
It's me, Soren. You there?
在 是你吗
Yeah. Are you?
我带了几个朋友
I brought some friends with me.
我要进来了
I'm coming in, okay?
关门
Close it!
关门 关上 关上
Close it, close it, close it!
他是谁
Who's he?
里斯 这是约翰
Reth, this is John.
这是里斯
This is Reth.
你见过他们了
You've seen them too?
星盟的人
The Covenant?
对
Yes.
你战斗了吗
And you fought?
赢了吗
And you won?
还没有
Not yet.
约翰很谦虚
John's being modest.
他就是星盟的常规杀人机器
He's a regular Covenant killing machine.
要给他点内部情报
What'd make him better
他就更优秀了
is a little bit of inside information.
过来
Come here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
关
Kwan.
关哈 -对 是你
Kwan Ha. - Oh, yes, you are.
关哈
Kwan Ha.
你好里斯 -关哈
Hello? Reth. - Kwan Ha.
过来 伙计
Over here, man.
约翰有个东西想给你看看
John's got a little something he wants to show you.
关哈
Kwan Ha...
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
在牧歌♥星
On Madrigal.
星盟的分支在挖掘它
Covenant detachment was excavating it.
牧歌♥星 可怜的牧歌♥星
Madrigal. Poor Madrigal.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表