剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
Alien tech is Miranda's division.
既然是约翰找到的
John found it.
就应该属于我这
It belongs here.
我跟你说过这根本不可能成功
I told you that was a nonstarter.
我们已经暂停积极开♥发♥了
We have paused active development.
你什么都没有停
You've paused nothing.
凯瑟琳 我们很欣赏
Catherine, your genius has given us
你的高智商
so much to be thankful for.
但你要合理合法的使用
Channel that genius appropriately and legally.
把所有的都处理掉吧
Get rid of that, and any others.
明白吗 -明白了
Clear? - Clear.
我给了你太多权力了 博士
I've given you a long lead, Doctor.
别让我为难
Don't hang me with it.
博爱城
博爱城 也称大仁爱城 是星盟的移♥动♥行星站和首都城市,被称为圣约之城或先知之城
星盟
地址不详
给您请安
摩西
牧歌♥星的遗迹跟我预测的不一样吗
跟你预测的一模一样
它没能回来吧
被拿走了
一个海登战士说的
我不明白
他说是斯巴达军队带走的
我们的战士称他们为恶魔
跟你一样可以
复活它
我需要跟这个战士谈谈
马上
我能建议
你把那个放下吗
我
你研究人类的故事
不是因为他们是你的子民
而是因为你可以更好的了解
敌人的想法
没错
也许你有时间可以给我读读
那我也可以了解一下敌人
我很感激你的建议 摩西
有人吗 拜托开门啊
Anybody! Please!
拜托
Please!
嘿 嘿 你
Hey. Hey, you!
嘿 开门
Heyl Open the door!
拜托了
Please!
打开门 -关
Open the door! - Kwan.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是米兰达·凯斯
I'm Miranda Keyes.
我在致远星的联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部总部跟你连线
I'm talking to you from the UNSC headquarters on Reach.
关 很抱歉你失去了那么多同伴
So sorry for your loss, Kwan.
尽管我们不一样
Despite their differences,
联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部尊重金哈
the UNSC respected the way that Jin Ha
为自己和牧歌♥的人挺身而出的精神
stood up for himself and the people of Madrigal.
关 我不是个政客
Kwan, I'm not a politician.
我一直在研究
I spend my time trying to understand the aliens
袭击你们前哨基地的外星人
that attacked your outpost.
你们星球不是第一个和星盟对峙的
Yours isn't the first planet to face the Covenant,
遗憾的是 也不会是最后一个
and, unfortunately, it won't be the last.
如果我们不联合起来
If we don't all join together...
我找不到阻止他们的办法
I don't know how we're going to stop them.
你可以帮我们
You could help us do that.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
如果你能给其它殖民地提供些信息
If you would upload a few words to the other colonies,
解释你看到了什么
just explaining what you saw,
讲述星盟的残忍♥和暴行
the brutality of the Covenant,
还有斯巴达战士是如何与他们作战的
the fact that the Spartans are actually taking them on,
这些都有助于阻止
I think that it would go a long way to putting aside
那些政客的争论
whatever these politicians are bickering about
并帮助我们专注于真正的战争
and helping us focus on the real war.
我父亲毕生都致力于我们星球的解放事业
My dad spent his life trying to free us from you...
直到他被人杀死
until the day of his murder.
你怎么敢请求我
How can you ask me to...
站到镜头面前
to go on camera and--?
我理解 我不是想 -不不不
I understand. I'm not trying-- - No, no, no.
你的想法很好
It's a great idea.
我们就这么做吧
Yeah, let's do it.
我会当着镜头说
What if I say the UNSC
联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部袭击了我们
sent a bunch of Spartans to attack us.
这不是事实
That's not true.
他们杀死了一百多名无辜的平民
They killed over a hundred innocent people.
孩子
Children.
然后
And then...
然后你们又绑♥架♥了我 逼我说
and then you kidnapped me to force me to say
这都是外星人干的
it was all the aliens.
关 整场激战都被录下来了
Kwan, the entire encounter was recorded.
你们这些人录个假视频还不容易吗
You people can make video look like anything.
我们见过你们斯巴达战士的宣传广播
We've seen your Spartan propaganda broadcasts.
你们以为外星殖民地看不懂这些吗
You think the Outer Colonies don't see through that?
等他们听到我说要说的故事
And when they hear my version,
你们就别再想着什么团结统一了
you can forget about unity or whatever.
其它的殖民地也会以最快的速度
Those other colonies are going to run from the UNSC
脱离联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部
as fast as they can.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
牧歌♥星的独♥立♥
Independence for Madrigal.
这是我父亲想要的
That's what my dad wanted.
所以也是我想要的
So that's what I want.
就是这个
Yeah.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我们致远星上见
I'|| see you on Reach.
四号♥舱门红灯
Getting a red light on hatch 4.
斯基利安反应中心
Commander Shepherd, you are requested
呼叫谢泼德指挥官
at the Skillian Response Center.
正在检索
Retrieving now.
生物识别技术无处不在
Biometrics are all over the map.
体温升高
Body temperature is up. It's up.
淋巴点亮
Lymphatics, they're ignited.
他的下丘脑
Elevated activity in his hypothalamus
和松果体活动加速活跃
and pineal glands.
看啊
Look, look.
能量脉冲正在刺♥激♥他的结缔组织
The energy pulse is stimulating his connective tissue.
这一切都来自与一块岩石的接触
All this from contact with a piece of rock.
他说什么了吗
Has he said anything?
没有
No.
他们回来还有多久
How long until they're back?
半天吧 -好
Better part of a day. - Okay.
呼叫117
Sierra 1-1-7.
正在连接
Connecting.
哈尔西博士 情况报告
Dr. Halsey. Status report.
正在从23天秤座的牧歌♥星回归
Returning from Twenty-Three Librae, Planet Madrigal,
携带一个幸存者
with a single survivor.
星盟缴械 有一人逃离
Covenant disarmed, one escapee.
还有你的神经系带指标有任何异常吗
And your neural lace metrics, any anomalies?
碰到那个东西时
I saw things...
我能看见一些东西
when I touched the object.
什么东西
What kind of things?
树林
Woods.
白色的狗
A white dog.
一家人
A family.
家人
A family?
感觉就是如此
That's what it felt like.
好
Okay.
约翰
John.
在我们对那个物体有所了解之前
until we know more about that object,
我想你尽量与它保持距离
I'd like you to keep your distance from it.
收到
Copy that.
你经历了很多 约翰
You've been through a lot, John.
所以 无论发生什么 你都要赶回来
So, whatever's happened, you get yourself back here
我们会想办法解决 好吗
and we will sort it out, okay?
好
Yes, ma'am.
连线结束
Sierra out.
每隔10分钟我就要收到情况更新
I need live updates every ten minutes streamed to me,
等他到达后 马上带他来见我
and when he lands, you bring him straight here.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表