剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
它们也许会指向通往光环的路
士官长
Chief!
我们暴露了
We've been compromised.
恶魔
是她 她召唤了他
不是我 我发誓
不管她了 抓住恶魔
士官长 找掩护
Chief, take cover.
快走
Go, go!
释放狂热者
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
精英战士从下方逼近
Sangheili warriors approaching from below.
你不是说这地方没人吗
I thought you said this place was clear.
他们一定是隐藏在山里面
They must have been hidden inside the mountain itself.
我发现不了他们 -有多少
I couldn't detect them. - How many?
正在计算 1 2 2 50
Calculating. One, two, two-fifty...
士官长 有多少 -上百人
Chief, how many? - Hundreds.
可是他们一波一波上来
But they're coming in waves.
我们必须马上行动 -有多少
We need to move. Now! - How many?
他们从三个方向向悬崖包抄
They're coming over the ledge on three sides.
人太多了
There's too many!
只有几百个 -开什么玩笑
Just a few hundred. - You gotta be shitting me.
里兹 跟我来
Riz, with me.
凯 瓦纳克 小心背后
Kai, Vannak, on the six.
什么
What?
士官长 记得他吗
Remember him?
妈的
Well, shit.
让我来 -里兹 不要
I've got this! - Riz, no!
士官长 不要
Chief, no!
士官长倒下了
Chief's down!
玛姬
Makee.
玛姬 不要
Makee, no!
圣环在显示它的位置
你看见了吗
Are you seeing this?
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
约翰 约翰
John! John!
你成功了
You made it.
哇 玛姬
Wow, Makee.
好美啊 对不对
It's beautiful, isn't it?
里兹 有我在
Riz, I've got you!
士官长 该死的
Chief! Dammit!
玛姬 送我们回去
Makee, send us back.
我不回去 约翰
I'm not going back, John.
凯 我们需要士官长参加战斗
Kai, we need Chief back in the fight.
他没有反应 你要我怎么做
He's unresponsive, what do you want me to do about it?
弄醒他
Wake him up!
士官长 士官长 起来
Chief! Chief! Get up!
士官长
Chief!
瓦纳克 趴下
Vannak, get down!
瓦纳克
Vannak!
这不是真的
This isn't real.
我们属于这里
We belong here.
你没看到吗
Don't you see?
基石让我们找到彼此是有原因的
There's a reason the keystones led us to each other.
它们一直在指引着我们
They've been guiding us this whole time,
现在我们来了这里
and now we're here.
我们一起结束吧
Let's finish this together.
跟我一起 约翰
Stay with me, John.
你必须放手
You have to let go.
不 不
No. No.
约翰
Oh, John.
不 不要
No! No!
凯
Kai?
士官长 我
Chief. I...
这个星图不完整
妈的
Shit!
让开 凯
Stay away, Kai!
活捉这个恶魔
银队倒下了
Silver Team is down.
我们时间不多了 很快就会被彻底击垮
We don't have much time before we're completely overwhelmed.
我已计算出三条可能的出路
I've calculated three possible routes out of here.
没拿到制品我们不能离开
We're not leaving without the artifacts.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
你一碰到它们 你就会定住
The second you touch them, you'll freeze up.
士官长 你在听吗
Chief, are you listening to me?
你不可能同时拿到制品 救下银队
There's no way you can save the artifacts and the team.
那你来
Then you do it.
做什么 -指挥我的身体
Do what? - Take over my body.
我告诉过你了 我不想再控制你了
I told you, I no longer want to control you.
只有这样才能拿回制品 挽救其他成员
It's the only way to get the artifacts and save the others.
士官长 别这样
Chief, stop.
我不能眼看着你死
I can't let you die.
找到光环 赢得战斗
Find the Halo. Win the war.
我可能不能把你带回来了
I may not be able to bring you back.
我相信你
I trust you.
你干了什么
玛姬死了
我们需要恶魔去找到光环
士官长
Chief.
约翰
John.
当游戏结束
When the game is over,
国王和士兵回到同一个盒子里
the king and the pawn go back into the same box.
士官长
Chief?
恶魔活过来了
抓住他
不
我们走
Let's go!
快点 里兹 起来
Come on, Riz! Get up!
士官长 不
Chief, no!
阻止他们
里兹
Riz.
里兹 她的指征在降低
Rizl She's fading!
里兹 里兹
Riz? Riz!
妈的
Oh, shit!
她要不行了
She's crashing!
天哪
Oh, God.
多根肋骨断裂
Multiple ribs busted.
我们会救你的
We're gonna fix you.
左肺塌陷 加油
Left lung compromised. Come on!
好了 里兹 我们在这里
It's okay, Riz. We're here.
你听见了吗 里兹
Do you hear me? Riz?
保持清醒 里兹
Stay with me, Riz.
我们在旅行
We are on a journey.
我们根据
We are born, we live,
盲目和无指导的规则
and we die according to the rules
出生 生活和死亡
of blind and unguided evolution.
结果
As a result,
我们的物种无法适应
our species is simply not equipped
接下来要发生的事
to survive what comes next.
是时候来掌控我们的进化
It is time for us to take control of our evolution,
突破我们狭隘的无知
to push past our narrow ignorance
冒险进入广阔的未知世界
and venture out into the wide unknown,
在那里我们会发现自己真正的潜力
where we will discover our true potential.
我怀疑光环会提供这把关键的钥匙
I suspect the Halo will provide the key.
哈尔西博士
Dr. Halsey?
我带你去天空港
I'm to take you to the space tether.
那里有一艘飞船即将出发
There's a ship leaving soon.
已经失去了很多
Much has been lost,
肯定还会有更多的牺牲
and there will surely be more sacrifices to come.
通缉
但是我相信 我们这个物种一定会张开双翼
But I believe our species will soon spread its wings
冲出新的高度
and soar to new heights,
我们会改写
that we will rewrite
作为人类的意义
what it means to be human.
我们会达到
That we will achieve...
超然的存在
transcendence.
约翰
John?
是你吗
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表