剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
恕我直言 女士
Well, due respect, ma'am,
这是您第一次跟我们说话
this is the first you've spoken a word to us.
我母亲从不让我接近你
Well, my mother never let me near you.
我经常在想她为什么更喜欢你而不是我
I always used to wonder why she preferred you over me.
我还以为可能是因为你们比我更有趣
I probably thought it was 'cause you were more fun.
你一定很难受吧
That must have been difficult for you.
不管怎样
Uh, anyway, um...
我感觉你们的训练里可没什么有趣的
I'm not getting a sense that fun was a part of your training.
我们有好玩的 -是吗
Oh, we had fun. - Oh, yeah?
有一次给了我们每人一个宠物
At one point we were each given pets.
我有只小狗叫科迪
I had a puppy Cody.
里兹 你有一只猫 -叫埃罗伊斯
Riz, you had a cat. - Eloise.
不是吧
You're kidding.
瓦纳克 你有一只小猪
Vannak, you had a pig.
叫伊万 -伊万
Ivan. - Ivan.
伊万最坏了
Ivan the Terrible.
你看 我们当时在学习狼群的策略
See, we were studying the strategies of the wolf pack.
哈尔西博士会分组
And Dr.Halsey would make teams
分成猎人和猎物
The hunted and the hunters.
听起来好酷
Sounds like a blast.
在树林里待两天
Two days in the woods
追踪猎物 找到什么吃什么
tracking, eating whatever you could find,
跟踪和捕杀你的猎物
and stalking and killing your prey.
输的那一方失去了宠物
Whichever side failed lost their pets.
怎么 她把宠物从你们身边夺走吗
What, she took them away from you?
不 她让我们消灭它们
No. She had us eliminate them.
得了吧
Come on.
每一次失败都有后果
Every failure carries consequences.
我接连赢了九次 然后输了一次
I was on the winning side nine times before I lost.
我第三次就输了
I failed on my third mission.
我一次都没输过
I never lost.
所以你可以留下伊万
So you got to keep Ivan.
哈尔西博士把它消灭了
Dr.Halsey eliminated it.
斯巴达战士必须互相团结
Spartans must be bonded to one another,
不能跟其他东西扯上关系
and nothing else.
我警告过你 触发过去的会议
I warned you triggering memories from your past
可能会让你失去稳定
would destabilize you.
我现在担心
I'm now concerned that...
即使你没有在那个古物面前
that you're having visions
也会出现幻觉
even when you're not in the presence of the artifact.
我们必须送你回去
We need to get you home
好研究那些绘画
so we can study the drawings--
我看见你了
I saw you.
我还是个孩子
I was a boy.
你跟我在一起
And you were with me.
我当然会跟你在一起 -不
Of course I was with you-- - No.
不是这里的孤儿院
Not at the orphanage. Here.
是我家里
In my house.
我父母还活着
My parents were still alive.
你怎么会在这儿
Why were you here?
这很正常
It's natural.
记忆混乱不清
Memories get muddled,
尤其是跟创伤有关系时
particularly where trauma's involved.
我们认识时你还那么小 对悲痛不知所措
You were so young when we met, and so overwhelmed with grief.
我照顾了你
I took care of you.
从那之后我一直陪着你
I have been with you ever since,
现在我依然陪着你
and I am still here for you now.
怎么样 -坏消息 朋友
Well? - Bad news, friend.
什么意思 什么坏消息
What do you mean, bad news?
我这艘船他们能要多少钱
I mean, how much could they possibly want for my ship?
钱不是问题
Money isn't the problem.
你的飞船报废了
Your ship's scrapped.
里面已经被掏空了 船翼已经送去塞德拉的路上了
Guts ripped out, wings already on their way to Sedra.
那些可恶的畜生
Those filthy animals.
如果你想以最快的方式离开牧歌♥星
If you're looking for the fastest way off Madrigal,
每天晚上当地平均太阳时11点都有
transport ships take off every night for New Carthage
去新迦太基的运输舰
at 11: 00 Local Mean Solar Time.
这些飞船在哪里起飞
Where do these ships take off from?
往南200英里的格拉纳达
Granada, 200 miles due south.
两百英里 -穿过沙漠
Two hundred miles? - Through the desert.
价钱合适的话 我可以带你过去
For the, uh, right price I can take you there.
这帽子不错
That's a nice lid.
非常有型
Real stylish.
车子也给我
I'll take the bike too.
爸爸开始时只有50个人手
Dad started with only 50 fighters.
至少我们可以找那么多人 用家族里的钱
We can find at least that many, and with the family's money--
家里已经一无所有了 关
There is nothing left wan.
你父亲把所有的钱都花在革命上了
Your father spent everything we had on the revolution.
钱花光了之后 人们也都离开了
And when the money ran out, so did the people.
他们害怕了 走投无路了
They're scared and they're desperate,
但是我们可以打败文舍
but we can beat Vinsher.
只需要提醒这些人
The people just need to be reminded
他们是为何而战
of what they were fighting for.
走吧 我的人会安全送你出城
Come. My men will get you out of town safely
你要远离这里
and you will stay far away--
我不能让他失望
I can't let him down.
他为了救我而牺牲自己
He died to save me.
我必须完成他未竟的事业
I have to pick up where he left off.
不 我不准
No! I will not allow it.
我可以像他一样战斗
I can fight just as he did.
你父亲为了一个谎言而战
Your father fought for a lie!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从来不想破坏你父亲在你心目中的形象
I never wanted to ruin your father's image in your heart.
告诉我
Tell me.
多年以前 那时战争还没开始
Years ago, before the war,
你父亲拜访了沙漠里的一群人
your father visited a group in the desert.
潜修者
Mystics.
他回来之后
When he returned,
一切都变了
everything was different.
你父亲变了
He was different.
他们跟他说了什么
What did they tell him?
他从来都没说
He never said
可是他回来之后就坚信 解放牧歌♥星
But he returned convinced it was his responsibility
是他的责任
to free Madrigal.
他告诉我 只有这样哈家族的真正使命
He told me it was the only way for the Ha family's
才得以实现
true purpose to be revealed
什么真正使命
What true purpose?
我们在牧歌♥星上的真正原因
Our real reason for being on Madrigal,
以及我们抗争的原因
and the reason we fight,
根据沙漠里的人所说
according to the desert people.
他相信了他们
And he believed them.
你父亲相信他愿意相信的东西
Your father believed what he wanted to believe.
我要去哪儿找这些潜修者
Where can I find these mystics?
关 不要
Kwan, no.
什么声音
What was that?
关 快走
Kwan, go!
你好 关
Hello, Kwan.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
清理你父亲的烂摊子
Cleaning up your father's mess.
跟往常一样 你朋友呢
As usual. Where's your friend?
秀珍姑姑
Aunt Soojin!
不
No!
秀珍姑姑
Aunt Soojin.
该死 根本就不该离开碎石星
Shit! Never should have left the Rubble.
害得我的飞船也报废了 行了
Cost me my ship too. Come on.
马上文舍的整个部队都要来追杀我们
We're about to have Vinsher's entire army on our ass.
快点
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
趴下
Stay down!
走走走
Go! Go! Go!
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表