剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
[解说员]《光环》前情提要...
[narrator] Previously on Halo...
[约翰]你绑♥架♥了我。
[John] You kidnapped me.
我将解释一切。
I will explain everything.
- [尖叫声] - 科塔娜!
- [screams] - Cortana!
[科塔娜]关闭神经桥。
[Cortana] Shutting down neural bridge.
[哈尔西博士当时在我家里
[John] Dr. Halsey was in my home
而我的父母还活着。
and my parents were still alive.
她一直在对我撒谎。
She's been lying to me.
我将亲自调查此事。
I will look into this personally.
[帕兰戈斯基]你向委员会承诺
[Parangosky] You promised the committee
科塔娜会控制住11 -7的。
that Cortana would keep 1-1-7 under control.
他将按设计操作
He will operate as designed
他将带给我们赢得这场战争的武器。
and he will bring us the weapon that wins this war.
[约翰]来了。
[John] Incoming.
[哈尔西]约翰,你必须把它带给我们。
[Halsey] John, you're going to have to bring it to us.
[约翰]收到。
[John] Roger that.
- [枪声] - 啊!
- [gunfire] - Ah!
- 凯受伤了 - 酋长,不要这样做。
- Kai's hurt. - Chief, don't do this.
你需要保护文物
You need to protect the artifact.
[我不能让她死。
[John] I can't let her die.
[我不能让她死]
[alien and human grunts]
[酋长...]
[voices cry out]
酋长... 神器
Chief... the artifact.
[酋长...]
[Kai groans]
[咆哮声]
[roars]
[枪声]
[gunfire]
[轻声嘀咕]
[soft muttering]
[酋长]
[speaking Sangheili]
[科塔纳]首席,我正在读取一个人类的生命形式。
[Cortana] Chief, I'm reading a human life-form.
[轻声喘息]
[soft gasp]
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
[哈尔西小声说]这能成为我们的秘密吗?
[Halsey whispers] Can it be our secret?
- [年轻的约翰]让我走!- 你会拯救我们所有人的。
- [Young John] Let me go! - You will save all of us.
[轻声喘息]
[soft gasp]
[无声的对话]
[no audible dialogue]
你不是那个幸运的人吗。
Aren't you the lucky one.
[没有声音的对话]
[no audible dialogue]
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
[遥远的,扭曲的孩子的哭声]
[distant, distorted child's cry]
[遥远的,扭曲的]事实上,我才是那个幸运的人。
[distant, distorted] Actually, I'm the lucky one.
[突然拍手]
[sudden clap]
[凯的尖叫声]
[Kai screaming]
[凡纳克]保持冷静,凯。我们得到了你。
[Vannak] Stay calm, Kai. We got you.
我们抓住你了。
We got you.
[呻♥吟♥声和尖叫声]
[groans and screams]
它正在消退。再打她一次。
It's wearing off. Hit her again.
[Riz]不要反抗,凯。
[Riz] Don't fight it, Kai.
- [呻♥吟♥] 凯,放手!
- [groans] - Kai, let go!
[凡纳克]该死!
[Vannak] Shit!
痛苦太多。再来。
Pain's too much. Again.
[Kaicriesout]
[Kai cries out]
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
[瑞兹]会好起来的。
[Riz] It's gonna be okay.
这很好。
That's good.
这很好,凯。
That's good, Kai.
[科塔纳]总指挥?
[Cortana] Master Chief?
主人,你生病了。
Master Chief, you're ill.
与大型文物的接触
Contact with the larger artifact
已经让你的系统超负荷了
has overloaded your system.
让我一个人呆着。
Leave me alone.
我不能这么做。保护你是我的工作。
I can't do that. It's my job to protect you.
你需要医疗护理。
You need medical attention.
[队长?
[Keyes] Chief?
[约翰]队长。
[John] Captain.
[遥远的尖叫声]
[distant screams]
[附近的紧急交谈声]
[nearby urgent chatter]
[凯伊斯]地面传感器无法
[Keyes] Ground sensors were unable
无法追踪圣约人飞船的航向
to track the vector of the Covenant ship
在她进入埃里达努斯上空的滑行空间之前。
before she went into slipspace over Eridanus.
这是我的错。
It's my fault.
我让我们失去了神器,长官。
I lost us the artifact, sir.
[你拯救了150条生命。
[Keyes] You saved 150 lives,
包括我的。
mine included.
如果我们不把它找回来,将会有更多的人丧生。
More lives will be lost if we don't get it back.
你找到过一次,你会再找到它。
You found it once, you'll find it again.
现在我们有了她。
Now we have her.
[男人的呻♥吟♥声]
[man groans]
[桑海里的轻声嘀咕]
[soft muttering in Sangheili]
[喃喃自语继续]
[muttering continues]
[桑海利语喃喃自语]
[muttering in Sangheili]
[凯斯]在她昏迷之前,
[Keyes] Before she passed out,
她告诉米兰达,盟约
she told Miranda that the Covenant
绑♥架♥了小时候的她
had kidnapped her as a child
并将她囚禁至今。
and kept her prisoner ever since.
你没事吧?
You all right?
- 你做了系统检查吗?- 没有,先生,我很好。
- You had a systems check? - No, sir, I'm fine.
[我已经进行了系统检查。
[Cortana] I've run a systems check,
而这绝对不是真的。
and that's absolutely not true.
我不会有事的。
I'll be fine.
舰长,我们正在最后接近 "到达"。
Captain, we are on final approach to Reach.
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥医院船Solace号♥已经登陆
UNSC hospital ship Solace has landed
正在卸下死人和伤者
and is unloading the dead and wounded.
[很好,中尉。带我们进去
[Keyes] Very well, Lieutenant. Bring us in.
- 遵命,长官 - [凯伊丝叹息]
- [Goy] Aye, sir. - [Keyes sighs]
[我们会重新组织,想出新的计划
[Keyes] We'll regroup, come up with a new plan.
[是的,长官
[John] Yes, sir.
[凯斯拍拍约翰的手臂]
[Keyes claps John's arm]
[科塔纳]我们需要让你恢复健康,局长。
[Cortana] We need to get you well, Chief.
[没有声音的对话]
[no audible dialogue]
[发动机转速]
[engine revs]
[窃窃私语]这能成为我们的秘密吗?
[whispers] Can it be our secret?
[没有声音的对话]
[no audible dialogue]
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
[模糊的交谈声]
[indistinct chatter]
[引擎轰鸣声]
[engines roar]
[推进器的嘶嘶声]
[thrusters hiss]
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
[隐约的PA公告]
[indistinct PA announcement]
[通风的呼吸声]
[ventilated breathing]
♪♪♪
♪♪♪
[响亮的叮当声]
[loud clank]
[Cortana]告诉我发生了什么事。
[Cortana] Tell me what's going on.
我以为你什么都知道。
Thought you knew everything.
你对罗曼-奎因了解多少?
What do you know about Roman Quinn?
罗曼-奎因:2474年至2544年。
Roman Quinn: 2474 to 2544.
航♥空♥工程师和飞船设计师。嘿!
Aeronautic engineer and ship designer. Hey!
约翰?
John?
奎恩不是普通的造船者。
Quinn was no ordinary shipbuilder.
- 他使整个舰队现代化。
- [console beeping] - He modernized the entire fleet.
- 约翰?- 但他真正的天才
- [Halsey] John? - But his real genius
是认识到自己智力的局限性。
was in recognizing the limits to his own intelligence.
很奇怪,对吗?
Weird, right?
[马上打开这扇门!
[Halsey] Open this door right now!
[你为什么把哈尔西博士锁在她的实验室里?
[Cortana] Why did you lock Dr. Halsey in her lab?
[你看,奎恩知道所有的技术,无论多么先进,都会出问题。
[John] See, Quinn knew that all technology,
无论多么先进,都有可能变坏
no matter how advanced, can go bad,
所以你必须有一个故障保护装置。
so you gotta have a fail-safe.
他在他所有的技术中都建立了故障安全装置。
He built fail-safes into all of his tech,
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表