剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
士官长
Chief?
士官长
Chief?
醒醒
Wake up
醒过来啊
I need you to wake up.
求你了 醒醒
Please, wake up.
他快死了
He's dying.
要保不住他了
We 're losing him!
断开连接
Sever the connection.
兀鹰号♥前往1 9
Condors dispatched to grid one, niner,
圣所
布兰塔星系
牧羊人行动
7 9 6 6坐标
seven, niner, six, six.
等待预计到达站点时间 收到请回复
Stand by for ETA on station. How copy?
收到 豪客 这就撤离
Good copy, Highroller. Evac on the way.
银队 牧羊人请求
Silver, this is Shepherd requesting
支援村落 结束
support in the village, over.
士官长
Chief.
牧羊人7号♥ 这里是银队1号♥
Shepherd 7, this is Silver 1.
这就前往你的位置 结束
Inbound to your location. Out.
里兹 跟我来
Riz, on me.
继续监视
Maintain overwatch.
凯不需要观察员
Kai doesn 't need a spotter.
继续监视 瓦纳克
Maintain overwatch, Vannak.
我知道我们训练的内容不是这个
I know this isn't what we trained for.
尽量专注于任务
Try to stay focused on the mission.
他说真的吗 -别挑话头
He serious? -Dont start.
算什么任务
What mission?
六个月内第三次疏散平民
Third civilian evac in six months.
就是看护嘛 -为了他的安全
This is babysitting. -For his protection.
是 保护小孩
Yeah, for babies.
让让
Make a hole!
我们真的需要你过来一趟 长官
We really need you to move down, sir.
下士 怎么了
Corporal, whats the hold- up?
这位女士 长官 她是某种萨满巫师
It's this lady, sir, she 's some sort of shaman.
神职人员 -萨满牧师
Priest person. -A shaman priest person?
我不知道你们具体是怎么叫的
I don 't know what you call it exactly.
我是浸礼会教♥徒♥
I'm a Baptist.
下士 你有没有礼貌地解释清楚
Corporal, did you explain politely and clearly
这次是临时疏散
that this is a temporary evacuation,
我们是根据联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部第709号♥
and we are operating under the full authority
决议 第四部分A小节的指导运作的
of the UNSC 709, Section Four, Subsection A?
说了 长官 我觉得她不想听
Yes, sir. I don't think she wants to comply.
那我们就让她听
Then we comply her ass, corporal.
女士 请将手
Ma 'am, place your hands- -
后退
Stand down!
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
凯 说下情况
Kai, talk to me.
咱们的队长还在以德服人呢 士官长
Our captain continues to win hearts and minds, Chief.
先别评论 说一下现场情况
Hold the commentary, just give me the sit- rep.
牧羊人正与当地领导层对接
Shepherd is interfacing with local leadership.
我认为可能会有20个敌人
I make 20 possible hostiles.
收到 银队2号♥
Copy that, Silver 2.
一直想问你 你植入物取出来了吗
Been meaning to ask you, did you take your pellet out?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是里兹跟你说了什么吗 你也知道她
Riz say something to you, cause you know she's- -
没人说什么事 放松
No one said anything. Relax.
就是种感觉
It's just a feeling.
三周前取的
I pulled it three weeks ago.
然后 -然后什么
And? - And what?
觉得有什么不一样吗 -没
Do you feel any different? - No.
我有时候会看节目
I watch programs sometimes.
节目
Programs?
类似于 讲动物之类的
Like, about animals and stuff.
别那样 -等等 等下
Don't do that. Wait, hold on.
你看到了吗 报告
You see that? Call it in.
是道闪光
It's a flash.
闪了一下
A flicker.
一道闪光你就让我上报
You want me to call in a flicker?
你看没看见啊
Do you see it or not?
星盟 他们过来 看到了你的小村庄
Covenant. They come here, they see your little village,
就会毁掉它
they will burn it.
等离子炮 能理解吗
Plasma. You understand?
你 你的民众 所有这些 都会变成玻璃
You, your people, all this, turned into glass.
把翻译叫来
Get that translator down here.
长官 -我听得懂
Sir. -I understand you.
很好 太好了 现在我希望
Good. That 's great, now I'd appreciate- -
我知道你就是之前那个来过的人
I understand you 're the same that came before.
你说什么 -去过我们第一个家园
Excuse me? - To our first home.
42年前
Forty- two years ago.
那个星球 很温暖
On that planet, it was warm.
那个星球上 有鱼
On that planet, there were fish.
女士 我是想帮你们
Ma 'am, I'm trying to help you people.
我想 -救我们
I'm trying to-- To save us.
是啊 你上次也这么说的
Yes, that's what you said the last time.
之后你就把我们的人分散到了这样的星球上
Before you scattered our people to planets like this.
我不认为我们需要你帮忙
I don 't think we will need your help.
有什么问题吗 队长
What 's the problem, Captain?
你要知道我有权使用任何
You should know I'm authorized to use whatever force
我认为必要的武力措施来保护你 女士
I deem necessary to protect you, ma 'am.
长官 还是联♥系♥不到B队
Sir, still no contact with Bravo.
失陪一下
You 'Il excuse me.
不是所有东西都有灵魂
Not everything has a soul. -
有些东西有 并非全部都有
Some things, not all.
有些地方是有灵魂的 比如这里
Some places have souls, like this one.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
是真的
It 's true.
他会考虑的
He 's going to think about it.
我们的信仰告诉我们 在星球
Our faith tells us that to leave our planet
痛苦的时刻离开 与放弃垂死的孩子
in its time of torment is no different than to abandon
或父母无异
a dying child or parent.
你有家人吗 斯巴达战士
Have you family, Spartan?
你有信仰吗
Have you faith?
没有
No.
这些东西不适合你 对吧
These things are not for you, are they?
这里是舰队指挥部豪客号♥预警系统
This is Highroller FLEETCOM EWS
追踪到星盟CPV级驱逐舰
tracking Covenant CPV- Class Destroyer
正在接近圣所
approaching Sanctuary.
预计一小时一分钟后抵达 这不是演习
ETA one, one mikes, this is not a drill.
我那该死的兀鹰号♥呢
Where are my goddamn Condors?
长官 B队就在山上某个地方
Sir, Bravo 's somewhere up on that hill.
通讯中断 他们不知道会发生什么
Comms are out, they got no idea what 's coming.
需要我做什么 我们还有19分钟
What you want me to do? We 've got 19 minutes- -
我去找你的陆战队员
I'll get your marines.
什么 不行 绝对不行 我不能冒险
What? No. Hell no. I can't risk- -
长官 让他去吧 拜托了
Sir, let him go, please.
我会带他们回来的 长官
I 'Il bring them back, sir.
15分钟后起飞 收到了吗
Dust- off is in one- five, you copy?
里兹 去找兀鹰号♥
Riz, get to the Condors.
帮助村民撤离
Help the villagers evac.
收到 士官长 -行动 海军陆战队
Copy that, Chief. - Go, Marines!
10分钟 之后这整个星球将玻璃化
Ten mikes, then this whole planet is glass.
你正前方12点方向有座悬崖
Cliff face 100 meters to your 12.
够陡峭的啊
Well, that 's straight up.
岩羚羊能爬80度的斜坡呢 完毕
The Nubian Ibex can scale an 80- degree slope, over.
什么 -怎么了
What? - What?
正在接近山脊
Approaching the ridge.
你应该从另一边上的 士官长
You should hit the road on the other side, Chief.
雾这么大 我会看不到他的
I'm going to lose him in that fog.
银队3号♥ 听到这个干扰了吗
Silver 3, you hearing this interference, over?
银队3号♥ -可以
Silver 3. -Affirmative.
但你的信♥号♥♥断断续续 结束
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表