剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
Vannak, don't do this!
无论她说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever she told you, it's not true.
你状态并不好 士官长
You're not well, Chief.
别再让自己更痛苦了
Don't make this harder on yourself.
我们是一边的...
We're on the same side--
给我你的无线电 -遵命 长官
Hand me your radio. -Sir.
通讯中断了 -玛尔亚中士
Comms are down? -Sergeant Malya...
找到士官长和那个女孩 把他们带过来
find Master Chief and the girl and bring them here.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
嘿 -帮帮我 求你了
Hey! -Help! Please!
求你了 我需要帮助 -你在干什么
Please, I need your help! -What are you doing?
士兵 哈尔西的船在停机坪上
Marine! Halsey's ship is on the tarmac.
不要让它升空 -是 长官
Do not let it leave the ground! -Yes, ma'am!
必要时把它给我打下来
Shoot it down if you have to!
士官长在哪
Where's Master Chief?
另外两个斯巴达战士袭击了他
Two other Spartans attacked him.
她在撒谎 -我没有
She's lying. -I'm not!
闭嘴 -够了
Shut your mouth. -That's enough.
放我走 -找到士官长
Let go of me! -Go find Master Chief.
你待在这
You stay here.
求你了 -别再说了
Please! -Not another word.
左腿的伺服系统有问题
The left leg servo is out of spec.
攻击他的膝盖
Take out his knee.
里兹在六点钟方向
Riz, six o'clock.
站起来
Get up!
你要跟我们走
You're coming with us!
启动疣猪号♥
Accessing Warthog.
向右移♥动♥
Slide right.
士官长 那个线缆
Chief, the cable.
包围阵型 德尔塔516♥4♥
Containment pattern Delta 5-1-6-4!
不要让那艘船升空
Do not let that ship take off!
没时间了 必须得走了
We're out of time. We have to go.
你的斯巴达不会来了 我们走吧
Your Spartans aren't coming. Let's go!
还没到时候
Not yet.
再来两枪就能击穿瓦纳克的护盾
Two more shots to disable Vannak's shields.
别逼我这么做 士官长
Doesn't have to end this way, Chief.
士官长
Chief!
开枪 里兹
Take the shot, Riz.
你到底是如何从两个斯巴达战士手中逃脱的
Exactly how did you manage to get away from two Spartans?
约翰和他脑袋里的什么人通了话
John spoke with someone in his head.
科塔娜
Cortana.
他把我送走了 但他们找到了他
He sent me away, but they found him.
哈尔西 一定是哈尔西博士
Halsey. It has to be Dr. Halsey.
哈尔西
Halsey?
哈尔西博士在哪 -我不知道
Where's Dr. Halsey now? -I don't know!
约翰派我来找你 他需要你的帮助...
John sent me to find you. He needs your help--
离她远点 罗马短剑号♥的录音中的人就是她
Keep her away! It was her voice on the recording from Gladius.
我听到了你的声音 是你杀了全体舰员
I heard you! You slaughtered that entire crew.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
所以是真的 -玛尔亚
So, it's true. -Malya!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不 求你了 你们可以问约翰
No, no! Please! Talk to John.
他知道我到底是什么人
He knows who I really am.
约翰知道了会亲手杀了你
When John finds out, he'll kill you himself.
不 不 别这样
No, no, please!
求你了
Please!
不要
Don't!
人类才是问题所在
Humans are the problem.
我说了 开枪
I said take the shot!
里兹
Riz...
是我
it's me.
你会付出代价的
You'll pay for this.
不
No!
永别了 约翰
Goodbye, John.
不
No.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表