剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
给委员会说些个
You're willing to tell the committee
好听的话
anything they need to hear
但其实你只想满足自己的欲望
as long as you get what you want.
现在你把我们所有人都置于危险之中
And now you've put all of us at risk.
我不会让你再继续下去了
I'm cutting you off.
不知道胡德上将会怎么想呢
I wonder what Admiral Hood will have to say about that.
胡德跟这事又有什么关系
What does Hood have to do with all this?
暂时还没有
Nothing yet.
但如果真♥相♥大白
But if the whole truth is revealed,
他肯定会担心自己要承担的责任问题
he'll obviously be worried about his own liability.
他也一定会找人背锅
He'll be looking for a scapegoat.
你是在勒索我们吗
Are you really trying to blackmail us?
约翰的记忆是不完整的
John's memories are incomplete,
而我会让他保持这个状态
and I intend to keep them that way.
他会像当初设计的那样去执行任务
He will operate as designed,
也会给我们拿回足以赢得这场战争的武器
and he will bring us the weapon that wins this war.
我不想让米兰达再继续这个项目了
I want Miranda taken off the entire project.
她的手没沾过血 我希望能保持下去
Her hands are clean. I want to keep them that way.
很好
Good.
终于能在育儿方面达成一致了
Finally a parenting issue we can agree upon.
处理好
Handle it.
放心吧
I am.
厨房♥运行正常
Kitchen situation nominal.
小心
Well, watch out, now.
我在看矢量矩阵
I'm looking at the vector matrix.
神圣明灯收到了一个信♥号♥♥
世尊者
Blessed One.
另一个基石
我能看到它在哪
刚才怎么回事
What was that? Ohh!
天
My God.
这太不可思议了
This is incredible.
爸 那个古物发出的声音不是随机的
The noise that came from the artifact wasn't random, Dad.
那是什么 -是个信♥号♥♥
So, what was it? - It was a signal.
警告 让我们离远点
Warning? Keep us away?
或者是在沟通
Or it was communicating.
跟谁 -或者是跟什么
To who? - Or what?
有可能这古物
It's possible that the artifact
并不是同一个武器的两部分
isn't two halves of the same weapon,
而是其它的装置
but some other kind of device altogether.
米兰达 这个项目不归你管了
Miranda, you're being taken off the project.
我听说你在语言研究方面
I hear you're making great advancements
取得了很大的进展
with linguistic research.
继续保持
Stick with that
但古物的事还是交给哈尔西吧
But the artifact stays with Halsey.
我不明白 -不明白最好
I don't understand. - It's best you don't.
过去几小时到底发生了什么
What the hell happened to you the past few hours?
什么意思
Meaning?
我知道哈尔西那套
I get Halsey's games.
没有人比她更擅长这个了 但是
No one does it better. But...
你在其中起了什么作用
what are you doing?
我是你这边的 永远都是 你知道的
I am on your side. Always. You know that.
那你为什么允许她这样对我
Then why would you let her do this to me?
这事跟你无关
This isn't about you.
的确
No.
的确无关
No, it's...
是跟你有关
it's about you.
她给你吃了什么迷魂药
What has she got on you?
博士
Doctor...
请停止有关这个项目的一切研究
cease all work on the project, effective immediately.
这是命令
That is an order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 你赶紧去弄个卡车
All right, so I want you to get a truck
然后再拿点又大又粗的那种打包带
and get some big, big, thick straps for it
听见了吗 -谢谢
All right? Please. - Well, thank you.
科塔娜
Cortana.
在呢
Still here.
你拥有人类的所有知识对吗
You have access to the entirety of human knowledge, isn't that right?
还有剩余空间呢
With room to spare.
联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部所能收集到的所有信息
Every piece of data the UNSC has ever amassed.
收集完整 编入目录
Collected, cataloged,
可以迅速查询
and filed for instant retrieval.
很好
Great.
给我讲讲收养的事吧
Tell me about my adoption.
我跟你说过 跟当年那场瘟疫有关的信息都丢失了
I told you, all files from the plague were lost.
我没有 我就在这
I wasn't lost. I'm right here
我的文件在哪 -没问题
Where's my file? - It's fine, all right?
我碰过 但没事
I touched it, but nothing happened, all right?
抱歉 士官长 数据库里什么都没有
I'm sorry, Chief, there's nothing in the database.
把吊车开这边来
Get that crane over here!
其它的斯巴达战士呢
What about the other Spartans?
原始的斯巴达项目
There are no archives
没有存档
on the origin of the Spartan program.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
士官长 你要干什么
Chief, what are you doing?
这是唯一的方法
It's the only one way to know.
那个古物可能会害死你
The artifact could kill you.
别碰
Don't!
我认为他还活着
I think he's still awake.
带他离开这
Get him out of here,
不
No!
放开我 -没事了
Leave me alone! - It's okay.
放开我
Let me go!
约翰
John.
是你绑♥架♥了我
You kidnapped me.
你用别的东西取代了我
You replaced me with something.
你得听我说
You need to listen to me.
我知道你有很多问题
I know you have a lot of questions.
我们会一起找到答案
And together, we will find the answers.
但现在
But for now,
我们得带着古物一起回到致远星
we need to get back to Reach with the artifact,
我保证到时候会告诉你一切 好吗
and I promise I will explain everything, okay?
科塔娜
Cortana!
关闭神经桥
Shutting down neural bridge.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch
士官长
Chief.
发 发生什么了
What--what happened?
我把你关闭了
I shut you down.
你还能这么做呢
You can do that?
我需要保护哈尔西博士
I needed to protect Dr.Halsey,
你的决定是错的
and your decision-making was compromised.
能活下来是你幸运而已
You're lucky to be alive.
别急着起来
Please don't get up.
我需要进行一个系统诊断
I need to run a systems diagnostic.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
科塔娜 我发誓 如果你不从我的脑子里出去
Cortana, I swear, if you don't get out of my head,
我就会 -探测到跃迁空间断裂
I will-- - Slipspace rupture detected.
有人来袭
Incoming.
长官 赶紧让飞船离开
Ma'am get this ship out of here!
不行 我哪也不会去的 他们可能需要我们
No, I'm not going anywhere. They might need us.
先锋号♥遇袭 我们没有空中支援
Pioneer's been hit. We have no air support.
那就赶紧去帮忙吧 -是
Then join the fight! - Yes, ma'am!
找掩护
Take cover!
中士 空中掩护 快去
Sergeant! Air cover! Go!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
先锋号♥坠毁了 -见鬼
Pioneer's falling! Shit!
雅各布 先锋号♥完了 吊车也被毁了
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表