剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
现在又为一个年轻的孤儿的幻想而殉道。
and now martyr for the delusion of an orphaned young girl.
这让你成为什么样的傻瓜?
What kind of fool does that make you?
傻子自以为是地认为自己是聪明人。
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
但聪明的人知道自己是个傻瓜。
but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
或者至少他应该如此。
Or at least he should.
-来吧,孩子。
-Come on, kid.
-你确定你不想要
-You sure you don'’t want
保留一些现金?
to keep some of this cash?
这比我们约定的要多。
It'’s more than we agreed to,
而且你会需要一些。
and you'’re gonna need some.
我欠你一艘船。
I owe you one ship,
还有一大笔氘的钱。
plus a shitload of deuterium money.
就当我们扯平了。
Consider us even.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
我可以利用你...
I could use you...
不管接下来会发生什么。
for whatever comes next.
我相信你可以。
I'’m sure you could.
但我有自己的事情要做。
But I got my own thing going,
而且我也不喜欢加入失败的事业。
and I'’m not one for joining lost causes.
我不相信。
I don'’t believe that.
保重,孩子。
Take care, kid.
我们会再见到对方的。
We'’ll see each other again.
上帝,我希望不会。
God, I hope not.
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表