剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表
现在,如果你没有别的要求,我真的必须把我的易腐物品储存起来。
Now, if there'’s nothing else you require,
我真的必须把我的易腐物品储存起来。
I really must get my perishables stored.
是的,是的,当然了。
Yes, yes, of course.
把车开过来,皮特。
Fetch the car, Pete.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
就像我告诉你的那样。
Like I told you,
你欠我一艘船
you owe me one ship
和一大笔氘元素的钱。
and a shitload of deuterium money.
我不会跟你回去的。
I'’m not going back with you.
你可能要考虑一下你的选择
You might want to consider your options
因为如果我找到了你,文舍尔也不会差到哪里去。
'’cause if I found you, Vinsher can'’t be far behind.
而且他不会独自旅行。
And he don'’t travel solo.
啊。你要的是赏金?
Ah. It'’s the bounty you'’re after?
我不是那样工作的。
I don'’t work like that.
这正是你的工作方式。
That'’s exactly how you work.
你是想羞辱我
You wanna insult me,
还是让我救你一命?
or you gonna let me save your ass?
我自己做的很好,谢谢。
I'’m doing just fine on my own, thanks.
但是,我们还是来了。
And yet, here we are.
听着,也许你太年轻或太愚蠢,无法理解,
Look, maybe you'’re too young or too stupid to understand,
但我向约翰承诺过要保证你的安全
but I made a promise to John to keep you safe,
不管我喜不喜欢你,我都打算遵守承诺。
and I intend to keep it, whether I like you or not.
你也不完全是一个野餐。
You'’re not exactly a picnic either.
我的手♥枪♥。
My pistol.
-哦,是这样的?-是的,是这样的。
-Oh, it'’s like that? -Yeah, it'’s like that.
-你只是要难为自己。-我?
-You just have to be difficult. -Me?
-你应该谈谈!-小关!
-You should talk! -Kwan!
该死的。
Damn it.
我们走吧。
Let'’s move.
关哈!
Kwan Ha!
最后一个 "哈斯"。
Last of the Has.
邪恶的时刻终于来到了我们身边。
The pernicious hour is at last upon us.
是时候收起幼稚的东西了。
Time to put away childish things.
逃跑是没有希望的。
There is no hope for escape.
好了。
Okay.
坐下来,保持低姿势。
Sit your ass down, stay low,
然后开始杀人。
and start killing people.
你会死的。
You'’ll die.
没有机会了。
Not a chance.
我们都会死。
We'’ll both die.
你有更好的主意吗?
You got a better idea?
''因为他们很快就来了。
'’Cause they're coming in fast.
让他们来吧。
Let them come.
说什么,现在?
Say what, now?
所有的氢气都通过这里
All the hydrogen gas runs through here
到外面的主要天空管道。
to the main Sky Pipe out there.
我们把管道填满,然后开枪。
We fill up the pipe and then shoot it.
砰的一声,整个地方就会燃烧起来。
Bam, the whole place goes up in flames.
-再也没有文舍尔了。-也没有我们了。
-No more Vinsher. -And no more us.
对面100英尺处有一个钢制保险库。
There'’s a steel vault a hundred feet across the way.
-我看到它了。-只要我们在管子爆♥炸♥时还在里面
-I see it. -As long as we'’re inside
只要管道爆♥炸♥时我们在保险库里,我们就可能是安全的。
the vault when the pipe explodes, we'’re probably safe.
也许吧。
Probably.
你想要一个计划?这就是了。
You wanted a plan? That'’s it.
如果我们要打仗,我们就按我的条件去见他们。
If we are going to fight, we meet them on my terms.
牧歌♥星的人♥民♥需要你!
The people of Madrigal need you!
-出来吧。-好的。
-Come out. -All right.
加入我们!
Join us!
只要我还能杀一些人。
Long as I still get to kill some people.
你就不会受到伤害。
No harm will come to you.
关于这一点,我向你郑重保证。
Of that, I give you my solemn word.
我爱你的父亲,关。
I loved your father, Kwan.
他就像我的一个兄弟。
He was like a brother to me.
这位是关哈。
This is Kwan Ha,
金河的女儿。
daughter of Jin Ha.
牧歌♥星不属于你。
Madrigal does not belong to you.
它不属于联♥合♥国♥太空指挥部。
It does not belong to the UNSC.
它属于牧歌♥星的人♥民♥。
It belongs to the people of Madrigal.
我不想和你打,但我永远不会...
I don'’t want to fight you, but I will never...
绝不投降。
never surrender.
还有,文舍尔...
Also, Vinsher...
我爸爸讨厌你。
my dad hated you.
让他们进来吧。
Send them in.
-呃--哦。-你是什么意思,"啊哦"?
-Uh-oh. -What do you mean, "uh-oh"?
气体不流动了。
The gas isn'’t flowing.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
天空之管底部的阀门必须关闭。
The valve at the base of the Sky Pipe must be closed.
我必须手动打开它。
I'’ll have to open it manually.
我会打开阀门的。
I'’ll open the valve.
-你去保险库。-不! 不! 我来打开它
-You go to the vault. -No! I'’ll open it.
哦,好的。是你。
Oh, okay. You.
你在那里走不了10英尺。
You won'’t make it 10 feet out there.
我知道另一条路。
I know another way.
一旦我的气体流动起来,我就会向金库突围。
Soon as I get the gas flowing, I'’ll make a break for the vault.
数到五,开枪
Count to five and take the shot
就在 "天空之管 "的底部。
right at the base of the Sky Pipe.
-明白了吗? -是的。
-Got it? -Yeah.
确保管道爆♥炸♥时你在保险库里。
Make sure you'’re in the vault when the pipe explodes.
是的,是的,是的,是的,我知道,爆♥炸♥。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, boom.
哦...
Oh...
你一定是在跟我开玩笑。
You'’ve got to be kidding me.
我告诉过你我很有钱。
Told you I was rich.
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
我们把他们包围了!
We got '’em surrounded!
清除建筑物!
Clear the building!
在上面的眼睛。我需要看到那里。
Eyes up there. I need eyes there.
嘿,在金库见吧?
Hey. See you at the vault?
给 "天空之管 "留一颗子弹。
Save a bullet for the Sky Pipe.
散开!
Fan out!
那么这些就是外星人了。
So these are the aliens.
丑陋的混♥蛋♥。
Ugly bastards.
我们走吧,我们走吧!
Let'’s go, let's go!
向左走!
Go left!
海盗!
Pirate!
他在哪里?
Where is he?!
好的... 这边走
Okay... this way.
他在这里!
He'’s over here!
他无处不在,老板
He'’s everywhere, boss.
-那女孩呢?-我不知道。
-And the girl? -I don'’t know.
抓住那个女孩!
Get the girl!
看后面!
Look back there!
她就在那里!
She'’s right there!
就在那里!就在那里!
Right there! Right there!
给 "天空之管 "留一个。
Save one for the Sky Pipe.
这个最好能用。
This better work.
我找到她了!
I got her!
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
把这东西拿开。
Get this thing off me.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
该死的...
Damn it--
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
关!
Kwan!
你的冒险已经到了不可避免的结局。
Your adventure has come to its inevitable conclusion.
现在来吧。
Come now.
展示你自己。
Show yourself.
让我们有尊严地结束这场争吵吧
Let us end this contretemps with some degree of dignity.
那你呢,可怜的索伦?
And what of you, poor Soren?
你这个骄傲的追求者
Thou proud aspirer.
失败的斯巴达人。
Failed Spartan,
平庸的海盗
mediocre pirate,
剧集 | 光环(2022) | 导航列表