剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表
咖啡小酒馆
显然 今年没法去静乐球了
Obviously, Jingle Ball isn't happening this year,
五姐妹永永远 今日试镜 签到处
但我接到了一个大通告
but I got us a major gig,
在在WNHL四分之一决赛上唱国歌♥
the national anthem at the WNHL quarter finals.
-对 -所以我们只需要一个
- Yes. - So, all we need is someone
能配合我们和声
to round out our harmonies,
有厉害的唱功 和超级明星气质的人
bring power vocals and a transcendent star quality.
-最重要的是忠诚 -没错
- And above all, loyal. - Yes.
*恋童癖 恋童癖*
* Pedophiles, pedophiles *
*《老友记》剧组都是恋童癖*
* The cast of "Friends" is pedophiles *
-*快看看* -知道吗 我其实
- * Checks in the-- * - You know, I actually
-真听过这歌♥ -下一个
- heard that. - Next!
对了 我的音准会被人带跑
Uh, FYI, my voice drifts,
所以我无法独唱
so I can't solo,
但我可以在歌♥曲最后来一句风情万种的挑逗念白
but I can end songs with sultry femininasty phrases.
我要像喝药一样喝你 男孩
I'ma drink you like medicine, boy.
绝 绝对不行
Ab--absolutely not.
不是说我感到受威胁了
It's not that I'm threatened,
是因为我
it's that I just--
我讨厌你
I hate you.
*我只想看棕榈树*
* I just wanna see the palm trees *
*我会尝试把这个疾病甩掉*
* I will try and shake away this disease *
我觉得她喝了谷物烈酒
I think this is Everclear.
*看着世界死亡*
* Watch the world die *
-下一个 -姐♥妹♥们♥
- Next! - Ugh, you guys,
或许这任务太难了
maybe this is just too hard.
我们可以来个三重威胁 嗓音 面庞
We could use a triple threat. Voice, face--
-体味 -不
- Smells. - No!
别说这种泄气话
Hey, none of that talk!
我们只需要相信
We have to just trust--
只要努力 就会发生奇迹
That if we keep trying, something amazing will happen.
我是葆蓓
Hi, I'm Baby.
只想让你们听听我的嗓音
And just to give you all a taste of my vocals,
这是你们以前的一首歌♥
this is one of your old ones,
不过我不同意歌♥词的内容
though, I do disagree with the content.
有道理
Fair.
*梦中*
* Dream *
天呐 就是她 就是她
Oh, my God, yes, yes.
*女友*
* Girlfriends *
*因为我们的老爸都死了*
* 'Cause our dads are dead *
*他们给了我们建议*
* They gave us some advice *
*但我们早就忘了*
* But we forgot what they said *
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
葆蓓 你想不想...
Baby, how would you like to--
太好了
Oh, snap.
我刚被护士学校接受了 拜
I just got into nursing school. Bye.
-等等 -不 不
- Oh, wait. - No, no.
-不要再见 -不不不
- No bye. - No, no, no, no.
-葆蓓 -不
- Baby! - No, no.
-快回来 葆蓓 -葆蓓 快回来
- Come back, Baby! - Baby, come back.
*出名永永远*
* Gonna be famous 5eva *
*因为永远太短*
* 'Cause forever's too short *
*太短*
* It's too short *
*要出名一一起*
* Gonna be famous three ever *
*因为这比一起多一*
* 'Cause that's one more than together *
*要出名永永远*
* Gonna be famous 5eva *
*因为永远太短*
* 'Cause forever's too short *
*那你还在等什么呢*
* So what are you waiting five? *
*五姐妹永永远*
* "Girls5eva" *
姐妹
再组合
第一季 第八集
本季终
美国战士歌♥手
美国战士歌♥手
*丹尼男孩 笛声*
* Oh, Danny Boy, the pipes *
*笛声在呼唤你*
* The pipes are calling *
*回音缭绕*
* From glen to glen *
*飘落山谷*
* And down the mountainside *
*飘坠*
* Falling *
我喜欢你的嗓音 你的故事也很感人
I loved your vocals, and your backstory was moving.
但你让脖子处于没有保护的状态
But you left your neck unprotected,
所以我不同意
so it's a no for me.
欢迎评委们
我很荣幸能成为历史
It's an honor to be part of history.
薇姬·罗伊
前歌♥手 可能是小野猫组合
美战歌♥是第一部完全由
AWS is the first show created entirely
评分算法创造的节目
by a ratings algorithm.
我喜欢其他评委
And I love the other judges.
我们都争相接球
We go for it.
弗莱克斯·鲍迪[谐音柔韧身躯]
暴♥力♥专家
你用这里唱歌♥
You were singing up here,
但我需要你用下面打架
but I need you to fight down here.
斯戴特·罗伯森
格莱美奖得主 性瘾恢复中
没错 妹子
Totally, yeah, girl.
简直妙不可言
That was vibes.
找到美国战士英雄并不容易
Finding the American Warrior Singer is not gonna be easy
因为这些技能很难重合
because those skillsets rarely overlap.
但这就是旅程
But that's the journey.
美国战士歌♥手
气泡水
如果我们最后能去这个冰球通告
So, um, do you know how much we're getting paid
能拿到多少钱
for this hockey show if we end up doing it?
最开始是说只出打车钱
Well, the first offer was cab fare.
但我觉得如果我们可以
But I really think that if we agree
互相支持 我们能说服他们
and back each other up, we can convince them
-让我们住在塔里敦 -聪明
- that we live in Tarrytown. - Oh, that's smart.
只是
It's just, you know,
凯文对离婚不太高兴
Kev isn't taking things great.
他不相信离婚
You know, he doesn't believe in divorce,
就像他不相信恐龙骨头
same as dinosaur bones.
他冻结了我们所有的信♥用♥卡♥
And he's frozen all of our credit cards.
我想让你呼吸 会没事的
I want you to breathe. It's gonna be okay.
不 不会
No, it's not!
我的无名指指甲贴掉了
My ring finger acrylic snapped off.
我没钱去修复
And I can't afford to get it fixed
因为美甲沙龙的人不接受壁灯台
because the salon won't accept sconces!
亲爱的
Honey.
好 听着
Okay, look.
离婚贵的要命
Divorce is expensive as hell.
你需要一些只属于你的钱
And you need some money coming in that's just yours.
在我们真正红之前 我觉得你需要一份工作
And until we really take off, I think you need a job.
-但做什么呢 -你之前做过什么
- But what? - Well, what jobs have you had?
女儿 流行明星 宅家流行明星
Daughter, pop star, stay-at-home pop star.
好吧
Hm. Okay.
知道吗 你是个很有天赋的人
Well, you know what? You are a talented person.
-谢谢 -我认为
- Thank you. - And I think
我们应该专注于你的强项
we should just focus on your strengths
和你的兴趣
and your interests.
微笑 保持身材
Smiling, being in shape.
-我擅长化妆 镜子 -好
- I'm good at makeup, mirrors. - Right.
穿高跟鞋走路
Uh, walking in heels?
踢腿 旋转
Kicking, twirling.
我很柔软
I'm very flexible.
被人介绍
Being announced.
姐妹 姐妹
Guys, guys. Whew.
我觉得我找到了能帮助我们的东西
I think I have something that can help us.
我以为你要留着 等夏沫40岁时再喝
I thought you were gonna save that for Summer's 40th.
我只过半岁的生日
Oh, you know, I only celebrate half birthdays.
格洛丽亚和我看了一堆油管视频
So, Gloria and I watched a ton of YouTube vids,
我们做了...
and we made...
这个
this.
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
我认识那个鬼
I know that ghost!
剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表