剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表
This is better. She's investing in herself.
组装需要四个男人或九个女儿
Assembly requires four men or nine daughters.
看上去我们需要
Well, it looks like we need
找一个叫迪弗的东西
to find something called the deever.
薇姬
Wickie.
你是达芙妮永永远的瑭恩吗
Are you Dawn from Daphne5eva?
-这叫与人为善 -你不是与人为善
- It's called being nice. - This is not you being nice.
-这是病态 -怎么会
- This is sick. - How?
因为一切都是因为你
Because this is all about you.
你受不了别人不喜欢你
You can't handle the idea of someone not liking you,
所以你买♥♥自己不喜欢的牛仔裤
so you buy jeans you don't even like
因为感觉内疚
because you feel bad
浪费了售货员的时间
about taking up the salesperson's time
或给网约车司机五星 哪怕他们放屁
or give Uber drivers five stars even if they fart.
你害怕与人对质
You're terrified of confrontation,
除非是法♥伦♥节目后的我
unless it's with me after Fallon.
我是唯一的例外
I'm the great exception.
那花了我15年时间
Hey, that took me 15 years,
而且我喝了好多内格罗尼酒
and I was full of Negronis!
没事 我查过了
It's fine. I looked it up.
这是以卡米诺·内格罗尼伯爵命名的
It's named after Count Camino Negroni.
瑭恩 如果我们要让这个组合成气候
Dawn, if we're gonna make this group into something,
你要有点女子气概
you're gonna have to grow some labia majoras
并说出真心话
and start telling it like it is.
我做了沙拉
I made salad.
好吧
Okay.
你的鞋怎么这么脏
Why are your feet so dirty?
行吧
Fine.
我沿着高速走到了辣椒餐厅
I walked to a Chili's by the highway,
然后一个可爱的少年给我做了这个
and this very sweet teenager made it for me
因为我不知道怎么煮沙拉
because I don't know how to cook salad
因为我不知道怎么做任何事
because I don't know how to do anything
因为我从来不需要学习
because I never had to learn
因为我只是性感
because I'm just too hot.
是因为你辍学了吗
Is it 'cause you left school?
你们以为我不知道
You guys think that I don't know
你们让我做沙拉是为了不让我烦你们
that you put me on salad to get me out of your wigs?
你对我的主意不屑一顾
Oh, you roll your eyes at my ideas
只因为那些主意很糟
just because they're terrible,
但你的主意也不怎么好
but your ideas are not great.
"比最好的更强" 这是什么意思
"Stronger than the best"? What does that even mean?
这首歌♥会解释的 全取决于文件
The song explains it! It hinges on paperwork!
该死 这太烂了
Shit. That's bad.
我们一无所获
We have nothing.
我们花了那么多钱来这里
We spent all this money to come up here
想要一个完美的周末 却一无所获
and have a perfect weekend, and we have nothing.
钱 不存在的 这地方免费
Money, nah. The place was free.
瑭恩 拜托 我们还有活要干
Dawn, come on. We got work to do.
这个地方 不好意思 不是免费的
The place, I'm sorry, was not free.
我给薇姬转账了三百块
I Venmoed Wickie $300.
我也是
So did I.
虽然谈钱伤感情 但如果你们必须要知道
It's gauche to talk business, but if you must know,
我在照片墙直播我们的周末 所以才免费
I'm Instagramming my weekend so our stay is free.
但你依然收了我们的钱
But you still charged us?
其中一部分的帖子是值钱的
A fraction of what those posts are worth.
猫猫厕所关注了我
Toilet the Cat follows me!
但我的主意就那么糟吗 在外坑蒙拐骗
But it's such a bad idea that I'm out there hustling,
想要让我们
trying to make us
做无限颈枕的正式代言脖子
the official neck of the Infinity neck pillow?
大家都深呼吸
Everybody take a breath.
我们如果起内讧 什么都做不了
We're not gonna get anywhere if we turn on each other.
五姐妹永永远毁了我
Girls5eva broke me!
我之前不想跟蓝孩纸组合一起玩
I didn't want to mack it with Boybies,
所以我成了苦工
so I became the hard worker,
我从没停过 现在卡洛琳
and I never stopped, and now Caroline
不想跟我在一起 尽管我们交欢了
doesn't want to be with me even though we skoinked!
你哪来的时间去交欢
When did you have time to skoink?
你们都没注意到我一整天都不在吗
Did you not even notice that I've been gone all day?
你们当然没注意到
Of course you didn't.
就像当初你们根本
Just like none of you ever noticed anything
没注意到我的煎熬
when I was struggling back in the day!
-是因为痔疮吗 -是因为出柜
- With acne or-- - With coming out!
对 对
Right, right.
我给了很明显的暗示
I mean, I dropped super gay hints.
我坚持在《太空男孩》中戴头盔
I insisted that I wear a helmet during "Space Boys."
五姐妹永永远 《太空男孩》
*太空男孩*
* Space boys *
*这是个亲吻男孩的任务*
* It's a boy-kissing mission *
你们应该看出来的
You should've picked up on that.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
达芙妮 瑭恩最好的朋友
Daphne, Dawn's best friend.
格洛丽亚 我很抱歉
Gloria, I'm so sorry
我们没太注意你 过去和现在都是
we didn't pay more attention, then and now.
对 我也是 我们能做得更好
Yeah. Me, too. We can do better.
我感觉现在问这个有点不合时宜
And I feel terrible asking this now,
但谁是卡洛琳
but who's Caroline?
这个柜子 有点摇晃
This cabinet is-- this is wobbly.
我猜我得给它做个垫片了
Guess I'm gonna have to make a shim for that one.
不 不能再这样了
No. No more.
我不要再当苦工了
I'm not gonna be the hard worker anymore.
我要做自己 我想重新开始
I'm gonna be me. I want to start over.
我也是
So do I!
我不想只做性感姐妹
I don't want to just be the hot one.
我想有知识 能看书
I wanna know stuff, read about stuff in books,
然后 当我摘掉眼镜后
and then, when I take my glasses off,
大家会说
people will say,
"天呐 她还很性感"
"Oh, my God. Wow. She's also hot."
我或许之前不该那么卑鄙
I shouldn't have been sneaky before.
或许我也不需要做凶猛姐妹
Maybe I don't have to be the fierce one.
骄傲 靠边站吧
Pride, step aside!
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我需要借180万美金
I need to borrow $1.8 million.
-你太勇敢了 -是啊
- Well, that was very brave. - Yes.
我感觉重担被卸下了 主
I feel a weight lifted, Lord!
瑭恩 该你了
Dawn, it's your turn.
-好吧 -蜕变吧
- Okay. - Shed your skin.
-蜕变 -蜕变
- Shed it! - Shed it!
好吧
Okay!
达芙妮
Daphne.
告诉她
Tell her.
我们在这过得挺好 但并不完美
We have had a good but not perfect stay,
我们要给
and we're gonna give
你的民宿打四星
your Airbnb four stars.
四星
Four stars.
真有趣 因为
That's funny because it's, like,
这就是我们 我们就是四个明星
what we are, you know? Like, we're four stars.
夏沫 你真是天才 这就是我们的歌♥
Summer, you're a genius. That should be our song.
一首歌♥颂不完美的事物
An anthem to things that aren't perfect
依然很棒的歌♥ 就像我们四人
but are still great, just like the four of us.
像唇部注射手术
Like lip injections...
还有我们四人 我之前的主意
and the of four us. My idea from before.
*如果我们堵上一切 继续尝试*
* So what if we risk it all and try *
*知道自己可能坠落*
* Knowing we might fall *
*但我们也可能飞翔*
* But we might fly *
*谁在乎别人怎么说*
* Who cares what they say *
*我们要用自己的方法*
* We're gonna do it our way *
*像辛纳特拉或汉堡王*
* Like Sinatra or Burger King *
达芙妮 想开个即兴表演小组吗
*五星是个谎言*
* Five stars is a lie *
不 谢谢
*人无完人 为何尝试*
* No one is perfect so then why try *
达芙妮
想开个即兴表演小组吗
剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表