剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表
好 这条标上 可以继续了吗
All right, mark that take. Good to move on?
好 老大来了
Yep. We got the boss.
我放点背景音乐
Now let me put on some sprinkles.
姐妹
再组合
第一季 第一集
*臭屁*
* Stanky *
完美的即兴发挥 小臭屁
Genius adlibs, Lil Stinker.
不 老兄 全是鸟的功劳
Nah, man. It's all birds.
来两声鸬鹚
Double crush the cormorant,
扇尾杜♥鹃♥
fan-tailed cuckoo,
普通红隼
common-ass kestrel.
不 我不喜欢这个小样
Nah, I don't like that sample.
这是《鲨鱼宝宝》的倒放 但我们能找到别的
It's "Baby Shark" backwards. But we can find something else.
-便宜就行 -你可以选
- Keep it cheap. - You could go
乔·斯卡伯勒的放克专辑
with Joe Scarborough's funk album,
斯通家族的任何歌♥
anything by the Stones,
莎朗·斯通或奥利弗·斯通
Sharon or Oliver,
或这个五姐妹永永远
this by Girls5eva.
对
Oh, yeah.
她们在99年 2000年时名噪一时啊
They were a thing for a second back around '99, 2000.
-还记得吗 小臭屁 -不 99年我还是个婴儿
- Remember them, Lil Stinker? - No, I was a baby in '99.
问点不智障的问题 保罗
Ask smarter questions, Paul.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
很复古
It's old school.
让我想起了我妈的奶♥子♥
Makes me think of my mom's boobies.
*出名永永远*
* Gonna be famous 5eva *
*因为永远太短*
* 'Cause 4eva's too short *
*不不*
* Oh, no, no *
*出名一一起*
* Gonna be famous 3-gether *
*因为这比一起多一*
* 'Cause that's one more 2-gether *
她们来了 五姐妹永永远
Here they are, Girls5eva!
女士们 为什么是五姐妹永永远
Now, ladies. Why Girls5eva?
因为卡森 我们在这个圈子的时间会超过
Because, Carson, we're gonna be in the game longer than...
*永远*
* Forever *
你们是怎么在一起的
Now, how did you guys get together?
不好意思 一一起
I'm sorry--three-gether.
自从在新泽西一家汽车旅馆试镜后
We've been best friends ever since we auditioned
我们就一直是好朋友
for a man in a motel in New Jersey.
我们也在同一家报纸上登过广♥告♥
We also had the same ad written onto a newspaper.
不过是命运让拉里选中了我们
But it was fate that Larry picked us,
因为我们要做永永远的朋友
because we're gonna be friends five-eva,
出名永永远 年轻永永远
famous five-eva, young five-eva.
-或六个永远 -或七个永远
- Or maybe six-eva. - Or seven-eva.
-永远 -比一千年还久
- Forever. - Longer than a millennial!
五姐妹永永远 《出名永永远》一统世界
*五姐妹永永远*
* Girls five-eva *
不得不说 你的胸很完美
I have to say, your breasts are perfect
对于乳♥房♥♥X光检查来说
for a mammogram.
已经这么瘪了
They're already so smooshed.
谢谢 我儿子吸奶很暴♥力♥
Thank you. My son had a violent latch.
这是我第一次做乳♥房♥♥X光检查
It's my first mammogram.
我猜现在我正式成为女士了
I guess I'm officially a ma'am now.
深呼吸 然后憋住
Take a deep breath and hold it.
*出名永永远*
* Gonna be famous 5eva *
*因为永远...*
* 'Cause 4eva... *
不好意思 这是新歌♥吗
Sorry. Is that a new song?
女士 请别动
Ma'am, please do not move.
我能去拿下手♥机♥吗
Can I just grab my phone really quick?
如果你移♥动♥ 我就无法拍片了
I can't do the imaging if you don't stay still.
-我就想快速看一下 -你不能离开机器
- I just want to Shazam it. - You cannot leave the machine!
见鬼 这玩意像摔跤手一样夹得好紧
God damn it! It's pinned like a wrestler!
抱歉
Sorry!
咖啡小酒馆
天呐 我哥要杀了我
Oh, God. My brother's gonna kill me.
我需要食物
I need food now!
哈维尔 你能给兰迪一些雪莉酒吗
Javier, will get Randy some bar cherry
让他就着酒吃药
so he can take his pill?
加啡小酋官
搜索 五姐妹永永远组合新说唱
我接到电♥话♥说餐厅锁着门
I got a call that the restaurant is locked.
我不能总是过来
I can't keep running down here
替你干♥你♥的工作 瑭恩 好吗
and doing your job for you, Dawn, all right?
我有五六个买♥♥卖♥♥ 知道吗
I've got five to six businesses, huh?
你哥哥说餐厅锁着门
Your brother said the restaurant was locked.
所以我骑车从公♥司♥赶来了
So I biked back from work.
抱歉 亲爱的 那你为什么来 尼克
Sorry, honey. Then why'd you come, Nick?
因为你丈夫太慢了 就是这样
'Cause your husband's slow. That's why.
-等等 那是 -*永远太短*
- Wait, is that...? - * 4eva's too short *
对 这家伙 小臭屁
Yeah, this guy, Lil Stinker,
他用《出名永永远》做了小样
he sampled "Famous 5eva," I guess.
你拿到了多少版权费
How much did you get for that?
我刚知道这事
I just found out about this.
他不能免费用
Well, he can't have it for free.
我们需要新的顾客
We need a new walk-in.
这些羊羔 不停起死回生
The lambs, they keep coming back to life.
去找你以前的经纪人
Track down that old manager of yours.
我打赌他肯定有钱给你
I bet he's got some money for you.
拉里吗 不
Larry? No.
这是我手里
This is the only one
九十个买♥♥卖♥♥中唯一亏损的生意
of my nine or ten businesses that's losing money.
找到拉里 拿到钱
Find Larry, get the money,
在通勤车上穿这个外套
and wear the jacket on the commute.
爱你 小妹
Love you, sis.
索拉诺 快过来
Ah, Darn Solano, get in here!
我刚进行了强制性敏感培训
I just did mandatory sensitivity training,
所以我们来个侧身拥抱 好不触碰彼此
so let's do a side hug where none of our parts touch.
拉里
Larry.
还在干这个行当呢
Still at it, huh?
必须的 如今最重要的就是点击量
Heck yeah! It's all about clicks now.
我这里有个做数据系统
I got a streaming farm going here.
我在给一个唱歌♥非常轻的少年点赞
I'm generating likes for a teen who sings so quietly
你都听不见她唱歌♥
you can't even hear her.
我给她画了个可怕的妆
I gave her a spooky makeover.
她会成为下一个碧梨的
She's gonna be the next Billie Eilish.
酷
Cool.
你说你有张版税支票给我
So you said you had a royalty check for me?
对对 就在这里
Yeah, yeah, yeah. They're here somewhere.
已经在这几个月了
It's been here for months.
372美元
$372?
我的课程教过我辨认
My classes taught me to recognize the look
失望女人的表情
of a disappointed woman.
你的脸上现在就是那种表情
Your face is making that face.
毕竟歌♥上了霍达的播放列表呢
I mean, it made Hoda's playlist.
指霍达·科布在声破天上分享的每周播放列表
霍达·科布因参演《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》名声大噪
瑭恩 没人能因为小样赚钱
Dawn, nobody gets rich from a sample.
这只是个版权交易
This was a simple licensing deal
基于你们最原始的合同
based on the terms of your original contract
和李子管理与垃圾处理公♥司♥的合同
with Plum Management and Junk Removal.
而且没有哪个歌♥手能在
And no artist ever makes dick--oh--
第一张专辑赚到屌♥钱 或逼钱
or vagina off his first record.
我能说什么呢 有人占了你们便宜
What can I say, somebody took advantage of you.
对 你呗
Yeah, you.
帮我个忙 你能把这些给其他姑娘吗
Do me a favor; will you get these to the other gals?
我已经很久没见过她们了 而且我很忙
I haven't seen anybody in forever and I'm busy.
好吧 那我就扔了
All right. I'll just toss them then.
别这样啊
Don't do that.
这是货真价实的钱
It's real money.
我给她们寄去
I'll mail them.
这些90天后就会失效
These are void after 90 days.
拉里 而且失效日期是
Larry, these expire in...
-干什么 派对恶作剧吗 -两天后
- What is this, a party trick? - Two days.
你最好亲自给她们送去了
Well, then you better deliver them in person.
能增加你的每日步数
剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表