剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表
使用"停止并终止 贱♥人♥" 贱♥人♥
with "Cease and desist, bitch," Bitch.
等等 我不
Wait, I don't...
这些其实都很合法的
All this is supes aboveboard, actually.
你瞧 在我给你对口型后
See, after I lip-sunc to you,
我就想 "赞德做个生意男孩"
I was like, "Zander be a business boy,"
你知道的 因为我父母是律师
you know, because my parents are lawyers.
其实你不知道 但我父母是律师
Well, you don't know that. But my parents are lawyers.
总是 我查了这句话
Anyway, I looked the phrase up.
完全没人用 所以我就注册了商标
It was fully avail, so I trademarked it.
但这些是我说的话
But these are my words.
我使它们变成了艺术
That I made it into art.
等等 你难道不为我自豪吗
Wait, are you not proud of me?
-这是偷窃 -薇姬 我崇拜你
- This is theft! - Wickie, I worship you.
但我做的要花费大量工作
But what I did took a ton of work.
你是对象
You're the subject.
戴珍珠耳环的少女没钱拿
The girl with a pearl earring doesn't get paid.
维梅尔是《戴珍珠耳环的少女》的画家
维梅尔才有钱拿
Vermeer gets paid.
维梅尔死时身无分文
Vermeer died penniless.
我知道是因为我看《危险边缘》智力竞猜
I know this because I watched "Jeopardy!".
你赚了多少钱 赞德
How much money did you make, Zander?
你是个女王
You're a queen.
你不需要我的傻钱
You don't need any of my dumb money.
-多少 -除了货物
- How much? - Um...between merch
还有体重焦虑运动鞋的赞助海报
and a sponsored post for weight anxiety sneakers
还有混音 记住纽约大学学费很贵
and the remix, and please remember NYU was expensive--
说个数 赞德
A number, Zander.
八万 而且我都花了
$80,000. And also I spent it.
-花在纽约大学吗 -当然不了
- On NYU? - No, girl.
我说过我父母是律师
I told you my parents are lawyers.
花在包包和纹身上
On bags and tattoos.
这个是感谢的意思 我是认真的
This one says gratitude, and I mean it.
-你个人形B面 -快发火
- You human B-side! - Please go off.
我可以赚够钱卖♥♥个冰雪皇后
I can make enough to buy a Dairy Queen
当玩儿一样来经营
that I operate as a joke.
拜托 说点什么 羊袖女皇
Come on, say something you mutton-sleeved empress.
照片
-不 你不能说 -你在干什么
- No, you're not. - What are you doing?
只是张照片
Oh, it was a photo.
别朝他大喊
Don't yell at him.
他只会拿去对口型
He's just gonna lip-sync it
并售卖♥♥印有流行语的狗狗雨衣
and sell catchphrase dog raincoats.
首先是拉里那我赚钱
First Larry makes money off of me,
拉克斯本人罹患恶性癌症去世
但她留下的细胞造就了多项科学突破
挽救了无数人的生命
现在我有遇到了跟海瑞塔·拉克斯一样的情况
then I had a Henrietta Lacks situation
不过我是人乳♥头♥瘤病毒细胞
but with HPV cells,
现在赞德赚得盆满钵满
now Zander is cashing in.
为什么我从来没从自己身上赚过钱
Why am I never the one profiting off of me?
生活就是这么操蛋
It's fucked up.
我感觉完全被忽略了
I just feel totally ignored.
我一整天都是这种感觉
That's how I felt all day,
被忽略 被遗忘
ignored and left out.
我终于学会共情了
I finally get empathy.
这是你替别人难过时的感情
It's when you feel sad for others
因为你自己也遇到了
because the same thing's happening to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
通常不需要后者
I mean, usually, you can make the leap
你也可以感受到前者 但是
without the one to one but...
不到四分钟 五姐妹永永远
Negative four minutes, Girls5eva.
我们走吧
Let's just bail.
我的脚痛死了 这演出袜太难受了
My feet are killing me in these show socks.
而且他们竟然不想听我们的新歌♥
And they don't even wanna hear our new stuff.
我不想再唱《爸爸的帅气朋友》了
I don't wanna sing "Daddy's Hot Friend" again.
那就别唱 但我们不走
Then don't, but we're not bailing.
软糖是由钻石做的
Fudge is made of diamonds.
它们甚至能带血
They can even be the blood kind.
-她不在乎 -乖姑娘
- She doesn't care. - Good girl.
女士们 我们要唱《四星》
Ladies, we're doing "Four Stars."
我给了音棚十个牙齿美白贴
I gave the sound booth ten free whitenings.
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
我们是五姐妹永永远
We are Girls5eva!
天呐 羽羽
Oh, damn, Fledge!
太厉害了
That was amazing.
*我们要从头开始 迈出新脚步*
* We're gonna start fresh, take a couple of new steps *
*穿上我们舒服的鞋子*
* And wear our comfortable shoes *
爱你 薇姬
Love you, Wickie!
*看我们的历史*
* Look at our history *
*没有秘密*
* There is no mystery *
*问题是你*
* The problem here was you *
*如果我们堵上一切 继续尝试*
* So what if we risk it all and try *
*知道自己可能坠落 但我们也可能飞翔*
* Knowing we might fall, but we might fly *
*谁在乎别人怎么说*
* Who cares what they say? *
*我们要用自己的方法*
* We're gonna do it our way *
*像辛纳特拉或汉堡王*
* Like Sinatra or Burger King *
*五星是个谎言*
* Five stars is a lie *
等等 这是什么歌♥
Wait, what is this song?
*人无完人 为何尝试*
* Nobody's perfect so then why try *
拜托 天后 唱你以前的歌♥
Come on, diva! Play your old stuff.
崩溃 快点 天后
Melt down. Come on, diva!
拜托 我恳求你 都是不请求
Please, I beseech you, not even ask.
对 来吧
Yes, come on!
心烦意乱吧 我的女王 对 薇姬直播
Be perturbed, my sovereign! Yes, Wickie live!
*来了 来了 来了 来了*
* Coming up, coming up, coming up, coming up *
*四星*
* Four stars *
-这是我的生活 辣妹 -你好大胆子 兄弟
- It's my life, Mama! - How dare you, mon frère?
不 别上钩
No. Don't take the bait.
-我就上钩 -做好闭嘴
- Bait taken! - Sit and zip it!
闭嘴
Zip!
帕蒂·卢波内
Patti LuPone!
别吓我的朋友
Don't try to freak out my friends
好让你们去卖♥♥点T恤
so you can sell some T-shirts.
因为她不会被吓到
'Cause she's not gonna freak out.
她不会说什么
She's not gonna be like,
"闭嘴吧 小丑们"
"Shut it down, clown town!"
在运动场点单
Order in the sport court.
死亡时间吗 就是现在
Time of death? Uh, now.
西蒙说你们得去巴士站
Simon says you gotta go to the bus station
并远远得离开这里
and get far away from here...
-太长了 但是 -贱查德·尼克松 懂吗
- Overlong, but-- - Bitchard Nixon, okay?
你们没资格决定
You don't get to decide
我们唱新歌♥还是旧歌♥
whether we're gonna sing new stuff or old stuff
因为 不像你 赞德
because, unlike you, Zander,
我们有料
we have stuff.
薇姬 她这辈子
Wickie, she spent her whole life
都在努力唱歌♥ 跳舞
making stuff singing, dancing,
为打折奶油代言
spokesmodeling for discount whipped creams...
任何有打折派的地方都有售
Available everywhere discounted pies are sold.
没错 姐妹
Yeah, girl.
你又干过什么事
What in the hell have you ever done
除了没能在臭嘴周围长胡子意外
besides fail to grow a mustache over that sinkhole?
我只是把胡茬染成了白金色
I just dye my stubble platinum.
你只是个木偶 赞德
You're a puppet, Zander.
《木偶奇遇记》中雕刻匹诺曹的工匠
而薇姬 薇姬是个性感的杰佩托
And Wickie-- Wickie is a sexy Geppetto!
她是个性感的杰佩托
She is a sexy Gep-pet-to.
天后 天后 天后
Diva, diva, diva!
没错 我就是穿夹克的姬佬天后
That's right. I'm a flap jacket gay diva.
你们都要安安静静地坐在这里 看我们
And you're all gonna sit there quietly and watch us
再唱五遍这首歌♥
sing this song five more damn times
因为我们为此付出了很多努力
because we've worked so hard on it.
而且我爸的护士六点才走
And I don't have to go relieve my dad's nurse until 6:00.
剧集 | 妹子再组合(2021) | 导航列表