剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》 前情提要
Previously on Genius.
我对你一见钟情
I loved you the first moment I saw you.
我为什么非得从一个烂艺术家换到另一个
Why in God's name would I trade one broke artist for another?
鸦♥片♥
Opium.
我希望你能幸福
I want to make you happy.
我爱慕你 费南代尔
I worship you, Fernande.
亨利·马蒂斯
Henri Matisse.
不 这位艺术家不只有才华而已
No, this artist has more than just talent.
他还有远见
He has vision.
他扭曲了所有规则 而我想要粉碎所有规则
He's bent all the rules, and I want to smash them.
我们成功了 巴勃罗
We have done it, Pablo.
在秋季画廊开放时 你们俩一定会轰动一时
When the Autumn Salon opens, you'll both be sensations.
马蒂斯 我不会把画交上去的
Matisse. I'm not submitting it.
但是为什么
But why?
因为画得不够好
It's not good enough.
这就是你教给我的
This is exactly how you raised me.
要坚持自我
To stand up for myself.
我警告过你离毕加索远点
I warned you to stay away from Picasso.
你不爱他吧
You're not actually in love with him, are you?
我的非洲面具从所有恶灵中保护了我
My African masks protect me against all evil spirits.
我们发现她在河边徘徊
We found her wandering along the river,
但是没有证据表明她受到袭击
but there was no evidence of an attack.
也许你该带她去医院
Perhaps you should take her to the hospital.
我觉得她神志不清醒
I don't think she's in her right mind.
你觉得她不介意 因为她是自♥由♥思想家
You think she doesn't mind because she's such a free thinker,
但她其实非常地介意
but she does mind, very much.
我以为我们可以照你的方式来做 但我不行
I'm sorry, I thought I could do things your way, but I can't.
我会照顾好我自己的 我希望你照顾好多拉
I'm going to look after myself, and I hope you look after Dora.
《天才:毕加索》
布列塔尼
法国 1931年
跳 弗朗索瓦丝
Jump, Francoise.
不 爸爸 我不跳
No, Papa. I can't.
跳
Jump.
爸爸 求你了 别逼我
Papa, please don't make me.
这个世界对女人并不友善 弗朗索瓦丝
The world is not kind to women, Francoise.
你必须学会像男人一样坚强
You must learn to be as strong as a man.
加油 跳
Come on, now.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I.
巴黎 1946年
十五年后
怎么弄的
How did it happen?
停电了 我什么都看不见
The power was out. I couldn't see a thing.
摔在了楼梯上
I slipped on the stairs.
疼得厉害吗
Are you in terrible pain?
比这惨的我都经历过
I've been through worse.
给我的吗
Are these for me?
是的
Yes.
我很喜欢
I love them.
为什么
Why?
因为它们特别可笑
Because they are absolutely absurd.
多拉还好吗
How is Dora?
她现在好多了
Oh, she's doing much better now.
她出院回家了吗
Is she home from the hospital?
是的 她在接受精神治疗
Yes. She's in psychotherapy.
还去教堂呢
Even going to church.
想象一下 一个相信上帝的超现实主义者
Imagine, a surrealist who believes in God.
但是别担心 我在照顾她
But don't worry, I'm taking care of her.
现在让我来照顾你
Now let me take care of you.
我试过你的方式 巴勃罗
I tried your arrangement, Pablo.
不适合我
It didn't work for me.
过去的几个月里 我非常想你
These past few months, uh, I have missed you terribly.
你激发了我的灵感 向我叫板
You inspire me and-and challenge me.
多拉怎么办
What about Dora?
我和多拉结束了
Dora and I are through.
玛丽·德瑞丝呢
And what about Marie-Therese?
她是我孩子的母亲
Well, she's the mother of my child.
但是我们好多年前就不相爱了
But we haven't been lovers in years.
我只想要你 弗朗索瓦丝
I only want you, Francoise.
梦寐以求
All the time.
是你说的
You were the one who...
我们见面不应该太频繁
who said we shouldn't see each other too often,
激♥情♥太多会自己燃烧掉
that too much passion burns itself out.
但是你认为我并非一直说得都对
But you don't think I'm always right.
是吗
Do you?
有很多事情要考虑
It's a lot to think about.
我需要点时间
I need some time.
当然
Of course.
我在海边有个房♥子
I have the use of a house by the sea.
在儒昂湾 去那休养吧
In Golfe-Juan. Go. Recover.
带个朋友
Bring a friend.
待多久都行
Take your time.
想想你想要什么
Think about what you want,
但是别让我苦等太久
but don't make me wait too long.
终于 评论家们开口了
At long last the critics have spoken.
听听这个
Listen to this.
莫克莱尔把马蒂斯和他那帮快乐的模仿者
Mauclair calls Matisse and his merry band of imitators
称作"甩在公众脸上的一壶颜料"
"A pot of paint flung in the public's face."
意大利雕刻家
还有"一群野兽中的多那太罗"
And, uh, "A Donatello among wild beasts."
马蒂斯 野兽 太惨了
Matisse? A wild beast? How awful.
你不想笑吗 巴勃罗
Aren't you tickled, Pablo?
你给秋天画廊交画作了吗
Had you submitted to the Autumn Salon,
他们也会贬低你的
it could've been you they savaged.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
巴勃罗 我上周给你介绍过
Pablo, I introduced you last week.
这是盖里·皮耶雷 我秘书
This is Géry Pieret, my secretary.
你是诗人 纪尧姆
You're a poet, Guillaume.
你需要秘书干什么
Why in God's name do you need a secretary?
你们都是傻瓜 你们看不出来吗
You're all fools. Can't you see?
马蒂斯成功了
Matisse succeeded.
评论家就是一帮仍然认为
Critics are-are rotting corpses who still think Impressionism
印象派是现代艺术的腐尸
is the modern style, for God's sake.
他们对马蒂斯的厌恶反而证实了他的伟大
The fact that they hate Matisse only proves how great he is.
"野兽"
"Wild beast."
这就是荣誉勋章
It's a badge of honor.
我的作品从来都不会引来这么大的愤慨
My work would never attract such anger.
我要更强势一些
I need to be more offensive.
更招人烦
More abhorrent.
我要让我的作品有震撼力
I need my work to shock.
这是积极的反叛
It's positively revolting.
一个或多个脚趾比大脚趾长
看 她长了一双猴子脚
Look, she has monkey feet.
艺术家故意调整比例
The artist is playing with proportions.
也许他不会画脚
Or maybe he can't draw feet.
如果你想当一个真正的收藏家 格特鲁德
If you want to be a real collector, Gertrude,
记住这个行话
learn the lingo:
线条 形状 形态 光线
Line, shape, form, light...
斯泰因先生 斯泰因女士
Monsieur and Mademoiselle Stein.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
不错的作品吧
A stunning piece, no?
我确实觉得很有趣
I do find it intriguing.
这会给您和您姊妹的收藏
She'd make a beautiful addition to yours and,
增加一抹亮色
your sister's collection.
而且只要200法郎
And she's only 200 francs.
就为了这幅画 你在开玩笑吧
For that? You have got to be kidding.
她明年价值一定会翻倍的
Oh, she will be worth double next year.
斯泰因小姐 我刚才听到您提到猴子
Uh, did I hear you mention monkey, Mademoiselle Stein?
我还有一幅毕加索的画 你可能会喜欢
I have another Picasso I think you might like.
如果我两幅都要
If I take them both,
你可以给我一点优♥惠♥吗
will you knock a few francs off the price?
天哪 里奥 不要
Good God, Leo, don't...
两幅画 350法郎
I will give you the pair for 350 franc.
成交 告诉我 这位毕加索
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表