剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
He adored you.
但那段关系令人窒息
But it was so suffocating...
因为他太爱你了
Because he worshipped you!
你当时为什么不能爱他呢
Why couldn't you just have loved him?
你以为我没有每天问自己这个问题吗
You think I don't ask myself that every day?
杰曼 我 我
Germaine I, I...
你说得够多了
You've said enough.
你该走了
You should go.
小姐 你要再一杯咖啡吗
Another coffee, Mademoiselle?
不用了
No.
记在我的帐上 吕西安
Put it on my bill, Lucien.
再给她一碗汤
And bring her a bowl of soup.
谢谢你 我不饿
Thank you. I'm not hungry.
接下来你会跟我说你不冷
Oh, well, next you're gonna tell me you're not cold,
但我已经看你发抖半小时了
but I've been watching you shiver for half an hour.
能跟你一起坐吗
May I join you?
我丈夫不会同意的
My husband would not approve.
你丈夫是给你那个迷人小印记的人吗
Is he the one who gave you that charming little memento?
请用
Please.
我不接受施舍
I don't accept charity.
那你在找工作吗
Are you looking for work, then.
对
Yes.
正巧我可以给你工作
As it happens, I could offer you work.
当模特儿 我是雕刻家
As a model. I'm a sculptor.
我不做那种事的
I don't do that sort of thing.
你不做哪种事
What don't you do?
一边坐在椅子上一边有人盯着你吗
Sit on a stool while someone stares at you?
你现在就在做这种事
You're doing it right now.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我现在穿着衣服
But I have my clothes on.
我的名字是洛朗
My name is Laurent.
你改变心意就来找我
In case you reconsider.
巴黎到冬天时会变得非常冷
Paris gets, uh, horribly cold in the winter.
画馆
这太美妙了
It is fascinating.
这位艺术家是谁
Who is the artist?
他自称毕加索
He calls himself Picasso.
几个月前他在这里办了个展
He had his own show here a few months ago.
你还有更多他的画吗
Do you have more of his paintings?
不幸的是 几个月来
Unfortunately, he has not
他一直没有给我值得展出的画作
brought me anything worth showing in months.
但我可以用实惠的价格让你买♥♥走这幅画
But I can offer you a good price on this one.
我通常不习惯
Well, I'm not usually inclined to, uh,
开始收集一位艺术家的作品
begin collecting an artist
直到我进一步了解他的作品
until I am more familiar with his work.
你知道在哪能见到他本人吗
Do you know where I might find him?
抱歉打扰
Pardon me.
我想找毕加索先生
I am looking for Monsieur Picasso.
如果你是来讨债...
If I owe you money...
不 不是的
No, no!
没这回事 沃拉尔先生的画廊
Uh, nothing of the sort, uh, Monsieur Vollard only had one
只有一幅你的画
of your paintings in his gallery,
我希望能欣赏你更多的作品
and I was hoping that you might show me some more.
我叫马克斯·雅各布
I am Max Jacob.
请进来
Uh, please, come in.
我已经运了一些画回巴塞罗纳
I shipped several of my paintings back to Barcelona
但这儿还有不少
but I do have many works here.
稍等我一会 我没料到今天有收藏家上门
Um, give me a moment, I, I wasn't expecting a collector.
不不不 我...
Oh, no, I. No, no, no. No, no, no...
你恐怕是误会了
I am afraid you've misunderstood.
我不是什么收藏家
I am not a collector.
那你是什么
What are you, then?
大多数时候 我是诗人
Well, m-most days, I am a poet.
诗人
A poet?
是的
Ouais.
简直比画家还糟糕
Oh, that's even worse than being a painter.
那么你来的目为何
So, why are you here?
逃离庸俗之地
To retreat from the banal.
沉浸于残酷的
To bask in the brutal beauty of
存在之美
existence...
死亡之美
mortality.
没有人喜欢这些
Everyone hates them.
我认为这些是超凡之作
I think they are extraordinary.
我或许买♥♥不起一幅画
I may not be able to afford a painting,
但至少让我请你吃一顿饭
but at least let me buy you a meal.
万一沃拉尔说对了
What if Vollard is right?
我曾经有个机会能成就自己
I had one chance to make something of myself.
万一我已错失良机
What if it's all over?
给我你的手
Mm, give me your hand.
怎么
Why?
因为
Because
我多才多艺
I am a mystic of all trades.
既是诗人 评论家
A poet, a critic and...
也是算命师
A fortune teller.
精彩的童年
Oh, a glowing childhood.
但人生总有些遗憾
Oh, but life will bring sorrow.
怎么了
Oh, what is wrong?
万一你预言我死期将近呢
What if you tell me I'm about to die?
巴勃罗 没人躲得过死亡
Pablo, no one can escape death.
但我从你眼神能看出 你渴望知道未来
But I can see in your eyes you want to know what lies ahead
虽然你也害怕未来
even as much as you fear it.
是吗
Yeah, hmm?
前途无量
Ah, this is promising.
你在三十岁前将会飞黄腾达
By the time you are 30, you will have a very big fortune.
而这条线
And this line,
代表爱情在你的艺术中
that tells us that love will
将扮演重要的角色
play a great role in your art.
或许过分重要了
Perhaps too great.
他怎么看
What did he think?
没人知道 波利安德女士说他看了所有的画
No one knows. Madame Beaureande said he walked through,
在你的画前停留得比我的久
looked at each painting, yours much longer then mine,
然后就走了
then walked out.
他一句话也没说
And he didn't say a word?
他对你感兴趣
He's interested in you.
他要是对我的作品感兴趣
If he was interested in my work,
他会开口的
he would have said something.
弗朗索瓦丝 机会的大门已敞开
Francoise, a door is opening for you.
勇敢踏过去
Go through it.
你有访客
You have a guest.
不管是谁都打发走
Well, whoever it is, just send them away.
好的 我会转告吉洛小姐
Very well, I shall tell Mademoiselle Gilot that
伟大的毕加索没空见她
the "Great Picasso" is too busy to see her.
送给你
For you.
花如人 人似花 我分不清了
I can't tell where the petals end and the dress begins.
我得告诉你 我是来见你
Just so you know, I came to see you.
不是来赏画的
Not your paintings.
当然了 咱们就去看我的画吧
Then, by all means, let's go and see my paintings.
她是谁
Who's she?
多拉·玛尔
Dora Maar.
是我们相遇那晚 和你一起用餐的女士
The woman you were dining with the night we met?
你不说 我认不出来
I wouldn't have known it was her.
你曾经从房♥间的另一头见过她
Though you saw her once, across a room.
艺术家必须透过表象看本质
An artist must always see below the surface.
这一幅
This one.
这幅画令人着迷
This one is enchanting.
它的色彩 直观性...
The, the colors, the immediacy...
那是马蒂斯的画
That's a Matisse.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不 很少人有勇气告诉我
Ah, no, not many people have the courage to
他们真实的想法
tell me what they really think.
别为此道歉
Don't apologize for it.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表