剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
很好看
It's lovely.
不如你好看
It's not as lovely as you.
别傻了
You're so silly.
为什么 因为我爱你爱得无法自拔
Why? Because I'm in love with you.
那我要高兴地宣布
Then I happily declare
我是整个巴黎最傻的人
I am the silliest man in all of Paris!
卡雷斯 别这样
Carles, don't!
-我要为你买♥♥下那条项链 -用什么
- I'm going to buy you that necklace. - With what?
你可是身无分文呢
You haven't got a single centime to your name.
卖♥♥掉我的画
I'll sell my paintings.
和我身上的衣服
The clothes off my back.
我得走了
I have to go.
杰曼 杰曼 等等 等等
Germaine, Germaine, wait, wait. Wait.
我以为今天我们要一起过呢
I thought we were spending the day together.
我要见个人
I'm meeting someone.
谁
Who?
-卡雷斯 你很贴心... -谁
- Carles, you're very sweet... - Who?
但是我不会对你言听计从的
But I don't answer to you.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你上次拿起画笔是什么时候
When was the last time you picked up a brush?
我无法画画
I can't paint.
除非我确定杰曼属于我
Not until I know Germaine is mine.
借我点钱吧 巴勃罗
Lend me some money, Pablo.
-做什么用 -有一条她很喜欢的项链
- For what? - There is a necklace that she admired.
-卡雷斯 -拜托 巴勃罗 拜托拜托
- Carles. - Please, Pablo, please. Please.
-卡雷斯 -巴勃罗 拜托
- Carles. - Pablo, please.
去买♥♥些颜料吧
Buy some paints instead.
谢谢你 我会还你的 我会的
Thank you. I will pay you back. I will.
相信我 女士
Trust me, Madam.
毕加索是巴黎最令人惊喜的年轻画家
Picasso here is the most exciting young painter in Paris.
他所画的画像会令您成为朋友欣羡的对象
A portrait by him will make you the envy of your friends.
他能用雷诺阿风格来画我吗
Can he paint me in the style of Renoir?
毕加索能用任何你想要的风格画画
Picasso can paint in any style you want.
雷诺阿 罗特列克 德加...
Renoir, Lautrec, Degas...
很好
Very well then.
只要他让我看起来是美丽的
As long as he makes me look pretty.
抱歉 女士
I am sorry, Madam.
我还没有足够的天分做到这一点
But I'm not nearly talented enough to do that.
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗 巴勃罗
Pablo! Pablo!
-掏空你的口袋 -什么
- Empty your pockets. - What?
在被你那帮酒肉朋友
How much do you have left of your stipend
吃拿卡要之后
after feeding and housing
你还剩下多少钱
all those bloodsucking friends of yours?
我来巴黎不是来画舞厅宴会的
I didn't come to Paris to paint dancehall scenes.
也不是来给肥母牛画印象派肖像画的
And fat cows in the style of Renoir.
但人总要吃饭
You need to eat.
而为了吃上饭 你必须画几头母牛
And to eat, you need to paint a few cows.
留点给我们
Hey, save some for the rest of us.
下面有请 无与伦比的卡萨吉玛斯
Behold, the incomparable Casagemas.
卡雷斯
Carles...
卡雷斯
Carles
我给你买♥♥了件东西
I bought you something.
我听别人说 卡雷斯
I heard a rumor about you, Carles.
你放下画笔后就再也拿不起来了
That you put your brush down and now you cannot pick it up again.
快打开看看
Well, go ahead. Open it.
我不能接受它 卡雷斯
I can't accept this, Carles.
为什么
Why not?
因为我并不爱你
Because I'm not in love with you.
我能改变你的想法
I can change your mind.
不 你改不了
No, you can't.
卡雷斯
Carles.
-我能的 -卡雷斯 放松 来喝一杯
- Yes... - Carles, relax. Have a drink.
这是你看上的项链
It's the necklace you admired.
让我给你戴上吧
Please just let me put it on you.
不行 卡雷斯
No, Carles.
-不行 -求你了 为什么
- No, no. - Please. Why? Why not?
因为你满足不了我
Because you cannot satisfy me.
对不起 卡雷斯
I'm sorry, Carles.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等 卡雷斯
Carles, wait.
等等我
Carles, wait!
你知道哪里有更刺♥激♥的东西
Do you know where I can find something a little stronger?
我听别人说 卡雷斯 你放下画笔后
I heard a rumor about you, Carles, put your brush down,
就再也拿不起来了
and now you cannot pick it up again.
我不爱你
I'm not in love with you.
因为你满足不了我
Because you cannot satisfy me.
我就这么让你讨厌吗
Do I actually disgust you that much?
你不应该管我的 巴勃罗
You should have forgotten about me, Pablo.
你需要洗个热水澡 再来壶咖啡
You need a warm bath and a strong pot of coffee.
仅此而已
That's all.
你以为这就会让我好起来吗
You think that's going to fix me?
卡雷斯
Carles.
我还不上欠你的债
I can't pay you what I owe.
那没什么
Forget it.
我画不来画了
I can't paint.
我不能满足心爱的女人
I-I can't satisfy the woman I love.
我该怎么办 巴勃罗
What am I going to do, Pablo?
我到底该怎么办
What am I going to do?
他醒完酒就没事了
He'll be fine once he sobers up.
他不能再呆在这里了
He can't stay here.
他快活不下去了
He won't survive it.
给他爹妈发封电报就行了
So? Cable his parents.
他们会让他坐火车回去的
They will put him on a train.
看看他 曼努埃尔 他没法一个人上路
Look at him, Manuel. He can't travel by himself.
你现在不能离开
You can't leave now.
你才刚闯出些名堂
Not when you're having so much success.
不过是为名媛画画肖像
Painting portraits of society ladies.
模仿一下其他画家
Imitating other artists.
怎么了 那你画点不一样的呗
So? Do something different.
没那么简单
It's not that simple!
那很简单 记得荷尔达吗
It is! Remember Horta?
在那里你可没照搬什么法国名画
You weren't just copying some fancy French painters.
因为我一幅都没看过
Because I'd never seen any.
没错 那时你所画的不是亲眼所见
Exactly. So you were painting what you saw.
就是你的亲身体会
And what you felt.
回到那时的状态 画些原创的画
So go back to doing that. Something original.
我不知道
I don't know,
我不知道我行不行
I don't know if I can.
那你现在离开是为了帮卡萨吉玛斯吗
So are you leaving now to help Casagemas?
还是因为你怕自己
Or are you leaving because you are afraid
画不出完美之作
that you can't paint your perfect painting?
我要把包打完
I need to finish packing.
至少你能完成某件事
At least you'll finish something.
马拉加 西班牙
1901年元旦
给我们说说巴黎 帕伯利托
Tell us about Paris, Pablito.
一定很令人兴奋
It must have been so exciting.
简直是视觉盛宴啊 婶婶
A feast for the eyes, auntie.
你一定很有成就吧
You were a great success, I suppose?
我卖♥♥了不少画
I sold quite a few paintings.
真棒
How wonderful.
瞧谁来了 萨尔瓦多
Look who has come, Salvador.
从巴黎远道而来的客人
All the way from Paris.
新年快乐 叔叔
Happy New Year, Uncle. Ah.
这是我朋友 卡雷斯·卡萨吉玛斯
This is my friend, Carles Casagemas.
他也是画家
He's also a painter.
很荣幸 先生
It's an honor, señor.
经历了喧闹光鲜的巴黎
After the-the noise and glare of Paris,
我们觉得在海边待几周可能有好处
we thought a few weeks by the sea could do us some good.
要是你想住在我家里
If you're going to stay in my house,
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表